How Dare She?!!!

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD’s POV

So here I am sitting in this café, drinking my iced tea but I have that stupid notebook that some fan wrote a fanfiction between me and T.O.P. How dare this fan write something so and untrue of me? Like what the hell? I’m so mad right now, ugh, you know what, why should I even care? Yeah, it’s just a stupid fanfiction anyways. Pfft, yeah. I’m just going to throw this stupid notebook away. Haha, now she won’t be able to finish it. So it’s a good thing, it will be lost and she will not be able to continue it. But then she might start another fanfiction or she probably doesn’t even need the notebook because it’s probably memorized, like the imprudent ideas she’s thought of.

Ugh. I swear these VIP’s and the things they do. I love my VIPs, but when they do crazy things like this, it’s like seriously??? What the hell, man? Actually, you know what? I think I am going to hold onto this, or wait a second, I just got an idea. Heh heh, yep. I got an idea.

 

Seungri’s POV

Okay, I have been running for who knows how long. But I am tired, and now thirsty. Very thirsty.

But the VIPs sure are fast and have god eyesight. Like they immediately spotted me? That’s so crazy, I thought I was well hidden from the way I am dressed. But as I was running away from the VIP’s I remember passing by aa certain girls but she was sure looking at me suspiciously, like maybe she could tell who I was,.

Before I could think about it, the VIP’s apparently caught sight of me for I heard one of them yell, “Look! Its Seungri!” And at that I know I definitely had to run for my life.

But I did hear her say, “I am not going after him, I will get trampled.”

Hearing that from the girl, I looked over at her and smiled because I was glad she was not going to chase me like the others. I felt happy; at least one VIP was nice enough to give me some ease. But I gotta say, the certain VIP did look friendly and even cute~.

After that I started running faster for the other VIP’s were now right behind me and like I said before, they run rally fast!

Luckily though I was a bit faster than them, but man, they sure got determination!

And then, I didn’t even see the female that was walking across, nor did she see me, which caused her to bump shoulders with me. I was about to apologize quickly but she spoke before I even could.

“Oh I didn’t see you,” she had said taking a look at me in which at the time I had felt that she was probably going to realize who I am, but she didn’t. She kept talking but I was half listening since I was worried about the VIP’s but I do remember her telling me her name. Um, Jess? Jessica? Or something like that, but anyways she starts saying, “see you Mr. Stranger.” To be honest I was confused at the moment t but I did not have time to think about it  so I start heading out of the area, but once again the VIP’s had found me and I was running for my life, again!!

I was running away, as fast as could but because of that I had suddenly ran into another female but she had tremendously long hair. That is the only thing I remember about her since I was trying my very best to get away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter