Whiny

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thoughts that filled GDs head caused him to form a smile on his lips as he held a tight grip on Lunas notebook.

"Heh.Just wait till I find out whos writting this,then I'll give her a piece of my mind,"GD muttered to himself.

GD walked up to the cashier of the cafe and placed the notebook in front of the cashier. "If the person comes looking for this notebook comes in asking about it,please call me okay?"GD grabbed a napkin that was on the hard counter and wrote YG Entertainments number."Just tell them that its for me.Don't worry,YG will know about this important call."And at that GD tucked the notebook under his arm and left the cafe angrily.

The cashier looked at him slightly confused,but even so she gave a smile,since GD had spoke to her.

"Lucky girl,"the cashier said to herself,still with a gentle smile.

 

Taeyang and Daesung had coincidentally met up when the two were running different directions from the crazy and fast VIPs.Anyways,the two ended up meeting each other at a park but even though they still had to be careful.

"You think the others got away?"asked Daesung as he leaned his hand on a huge tree.

"Possibly,"answered Taeyang who was looking around the park.

"Hey,I'm thisty.Can youget me something to drink?"pouted Daesung.

"Eh?Why me?Can't you get it yourself?I might get chased after again,"pointed out Taeyang.

"But I'm soooo thirsty,Taeyang~"Daesung continued whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter