Refreshing

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T.O.P pov: I got away from them. I actually had escaped from those wild and energetic VIPs.

Whew!Everything is good,well,except for one small part.No,no.

It wasn't a small thing. It was a huge thing,a very huge thing!

I am hiding behind those huge garbage disposals the ones that smell badly and have gross foods and flies all around them. Yes,those kinds. Except this certain one I'm hiding behind is from a restraunt and its making me feel so sick from the disgusting smell and who knows what else is in there.

But I can't leave here. The streets still have so many VIPs so I must hang out for s little bit more.

Just wonderful.

Sighing,I start to wonder where the other members if mine are.Maybe they are in a better situation than me.

 

Narrators pov: Sitting quietly in the cafe,drinking his coffee,the young man who had been watching Luna ever since she came in,chuckled slightly. He had saw everything that happened,starting from Luna to ordering her drink,following Seungri bumping into her and now to GD getting all angry from finding her notebook.

"Interesting,"the young man thought,just ad his phone rang.

Picking up, he already knew who it was. "Yah,I'm coming home.Geez,calm down man."The young man said angrily to the other on the phone.

"Ehh shut up Daehyun.I can hear you in the background.Aish,can you tell Daehyun to shut up,bro?" Nodding ,the young man listened,every second getting qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter