Conversations

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really a shy person.I may not look like it at first but I am.So listening to Krystal and Jessica about going to meet that strange guy,well,it got me so nervous and shy.But I agreed I would go see him tomorrow.I just hope I don't look like an idiot.

"Well I better go.So see ya Luna and Jessica,"Krystal waved as Jessica and I said our goodbyes to her."

I looked at Jessica who was smiling,she was such a nice person.Her and Krystal were both friendly people.I'm pretty sure anyone could get along with them.

"Hey!Alice!Jessica!"

Suddenly I along with Jessica hear our names being called out by a familiar voice. I know that voice. I turn myself around as I see our friend Lola waving her arms frantically,trying to get our attention. Wow.I didn't even know she was here too.

"Hey Lola,how are you doing?"asks Jessica when Lola had walked over to us.

"VI was running away from crazy fangirls and he smiled at us."

.

.

As I was listening to her,I was in total awe.Wow.She got to see Seungri.But too bad the VIPs were chasing him away. Though I only had some guy run and drop my own smoothie on me.Which I still believe is not really Seungri.Gosh Lola had a better day.

"Well what are you guys doing now?"I asked Lola.

" Well,thinking of going to Starbucks again. "span>

"Well then lets go to Starbucks,I want an ice caramel frappuchino.Today was sure interesting,"says Jessica as I noticed her gentle smile. Did she see Seungri too?

.

But I almost forgot,I had to meet Lexy.Oh shoot.Shes going to wonder whats taking me so long.

I took out my phone,texting Lexy that I was going to be sooo late to meet her but I suggested her to go shop around for a while.Lexy loves shopping so she won't regret that idea.

"Lets go,"Lola suddenly starts walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter