Rainy Weather

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrators POV

                Raehwan continued to look at Luna with his dangerous eyes, which made Luna quite awkward and a little nervous. She has been friends with Raehwan for such a long time but strangely she has been getting awkward with him. But Luna was known as being awkward, she always got awkward whenever speaking to strangers or preparing presentations in class. But with Raehwan?

                How was it possible that she was being awkward with her best friend? She knows that he is a very handsome guy; many girls always formed a crush on him, well except her. She never once felt anything like that with him, so there was no way she had a crush. So what she expected was the weather.

Yes, it had to be the weather, or maybe it was the events that happened earlier that caused her to become all strange herself.

Well, whatever it was she decided to forget about it, it sure wasn’t important, anyways,

“Yeah I am. But only for the food.”

“Liar. You have a crush on Daesung and just want to see him,” Luna laughed.

“Hell no!!” Raehwan shouted, yet laughed as everyone had turned and stared at him.

“Haha, it’s a joke Raehwan. Nice job for gaining everybody’s attention~”

“You scared me, Luna.” He touched his heart like it was a matter of life.

“Aha, sorry~” Luna laughed once more, and turned her attention to Lola and Jessica, “I guess Raehwan will also be joining us there too.”

Raehwan looks at Luna’s friends with a huge smile. “Cool then! My friend, well mine and Luna’s friend will be working at one of the foods stands there so we can get free food. I love food.”

Both Lola and Jessica smile, but Lola’s smile was much wider due to the mentioning of free food.

“That’s awesome!” Lola exclaims as Raehwan took notice of the true excitement in her voice.

“Great great,” Jessica said calmly, as she thought of free food and seeing Big Bang.

Raehwan grins,” I know right!”

“So who’s working at the food stand?”

“Sunghak. He’s going to end up cooking for me all day. Hahaha.” Raehwan smirked, since he enjoyed messing with his friend, Sunghak, but the two were very great friends.

“By the way order lots of food so Sunghak will have a hard time. I wanna see him struggle.” Raehwan said to Lola and Jessica, while laughing mischievously.

“Wow Raehwan, you are so nice to Sunghak,” Luna shook her head at the laughing Raehwan.

Lola immediately laughed, but she knew she was going to eat a little.

Yet Jessica said nothing, she heard Raehwan and felt that now she won’t order a lot because she wanted to control herself.

“Ah, I think I am I must be too weird for your friends.” Raehwan looked at Luna embarrassed since he felt that they did not like him that much. As Raehwan spoke up, Luna looks at Raehwan then towards Lola and Jessica.

“Oh? You guys can talk to Raehwan you know?” She turns back to Raehwan in which she smiles softly at him. “Nah, don’t worry, you’re cool.”

But as Lola had heard what Raehwan just said, her eyes started widening and she waved her hands in front of her.” That’s not true!” Lola didn’t want Raehwan to feel sad so she was worried of what he thought.

“You’re cool so far you know.” Jessica looked at the sensitive Raehwan, hoping that he would cheer up.

And just as he heard Lola and Jessica, his face lit up, as a smile spread across his face. “Really?” He looked at Lola and Jessica, as Luna smiled, glad that her friends were okay with Raehwan.

“Yeah, they’re right. And don’t be too sad Raehwan. I’m so used to you being all loud and funny.”

“Okay mom!”

“Be quiet, I’m not your mom. Geez, we’re the same age.” Luna laughed at her silly friend.

“So mean, mom~” Raehwan continued to joke with Luna, but Luna was used to Raehwan’s constant joking around.

“Yah, shut up. People are going to hear you.”

“Mom mom mom!!” Raehwan yells just as two girls pass by and heard him.

Though Lola and Jessica watched Luna and Raehwan playfully joking with each other, in which Jessica could tell how close the two were.

“Anyways,” says Luna, trying her best to ignore Raehwan’s “mom words”, “I must go now. So  I will see you guys next week, okay~?

She gave both girls a very calm smile, “by the way it was so nice to see you guys.”

“See ya,” smiled Lola, as she waved her hands, happily along with Jessica who said her goodbye to Luna well, just for now, of course.

As Luna started to leave, Raehwan begins pouting, for he didn’t want his best friend to leave just yet.

Even so he focuses his attention on Lola and Jessica. “It was soooo nice to meet you both, Luna always has the nicest friends ever but I am going to go also. I shall see you both next week, and remember order a LOT.” He laughs calmly, standing up and bows, as he soon gets on his way, to catch up with Luna.

“Bye guys,” Lola says, as she had suddenly received a text from a friend, but even so she decides to answer it later while Jessica waves as Raehwan had departed, while telling Raehwan that he is nice also and sending him a bye.

As Raehwan departed, Jessica and Lola watched, just for a moment as they were sipping their drinks calmly.

“So what are you thinking?” asked Jessica, noticing how quiet it suddenly was, “Luna’s friend seems nice.”

“Mhm yeah, he seems pretty cool,” Lola smiled, continuing to drink her strawberry juice.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Lola’s P.O.V

Soon after Luna and her best friend left it was just Jessica and I but we both also had to go. It was very fun to be able to see my friends today. Plus Luna’s friend was very funny and nice.

As I said my goodbyes to Jessica, I headed out of Starbucks where I took my earbuds out of my lemon yellow bag and placed them in both of my ears, listening to the song that was currently playing.

But maybe now I should answer that text I had received a few minutes ago, I don’t want my friend to be waiting too long.

Well maybe I should do it when I get home since it’s gotten chilly. Eh, I should have brought a jacket. I start to warm my hands together but of course, warming my hands doesn’t really help the chilliness go away.

It’s still there, just like how the burning sensation on your tongue when you drink your hot chocolate right away. It doesn’t go away, sadly.

Now it’s raining slightly, oh my, what is up with the weather today??

“Lolaaaaa~~!!!”

Hearing the sound of my name, I immediately look up, unsure of the individual that is shouting my name since it doesn’t sound like either Luna or Jessica.

Then I see its Hyorin, one of my classmates. She’s in front of me yet trying to protect her hair from getting wet. I heard that Hyorin is a very excellent singer and she’s even gorgeous. So gorgeous, in fact, many guys tend to crush over her. But I am not her friend, just a simple classmate of hers.

Looking at Hyorin with a fake smile, she yet continues to give me her famous smiles.

“Oh?”

“Eh, don’t act like you don’t know me. We sit next to each other in class, don’t you know?” Hyorin frowns causing me to feel so bad.

“OMG sorry Hyorin, I didn’t recognize you!!!” I say immediately, taking ahold of her hands.

“Don’t worry about it,” she suddenly smiles, causing me to feel relieved. Whew.

“As long as you still remember me.” She giggles, “But I didn’t come to just chat you. I need your help.”

I felt quite confused at the moment as I gave her a questionable look. “Haha! Okay, what’s up?”

“It’s no joke, this is serious, Lola.” She formed a very serious look on her face just as it started to rain a little harder. “Gosh, today is just so horrible.” I heard her mumble.

We should get out of this rain though.

I held my hands over my eyes to cover from the rain, giving her a frown at her words. “Okay, what’s wrong? Should we get out of the rain??”

“Yeah, sure,” she walks towards the green covering of a bakery store, and then turns her attention back to me. “You have heard what’s been going on in school lately, right?”

“I don’t think that I have, what’s going on?” I look at Hyorin, concerned now.

“Well every year, around the middle of the year, the upper class men form some sort of list of all the weakest classmen. I honestly find it dumb, but I am one of the upper-class men and your name is on that list, Lola.” She looks at you with a frightening look. “Taeyeon and Irene are the two main ones that put it all together. And trust me; being on that list is no fun, Lola. Last year Dahee was on that list and she ended up in tears thus why she moved. I just came to warn you. I could get in so much trouble if they find out I told you, so don’t act like you know when you see Taeyeon. She’s really like a black cat.”

Looking at Hyorin with wide eyes, I couldn’t help but feel a little angry. Why the hell am I on this list? I am not weak! The is this??

But I calmed myself as I responded to Hyorin. “Really? Well, thanks for letting me know, don’t worry I won’t tell.”

“Mhm thanks Lola. Just be careful on Monday. She’s really sly. But hey, you have English with Naeun huh? I saw Naeun’s name on that list also. Aish, this Taeyeon.” Hyorin shakes her head inn sadness, and then went on her way.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

I finally finish my drink as more people start coming into Starbucks, which showcases that Starbucks is going to get busy.

Leaving out of Starbucks, I decide to take a shortcut home. Maybe I should take a nap when I get home or watch television, hmm, I don’t know. I do feel a little tired but I also want to watch my favorite show.

But it starts getting chilly. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter