Dangerous Eyes

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrators P.O.V

    Luna just sent her friends the news about the festival and BigBang, in which she knew they were going to be most excited about. And of course, Luna was absolutely right.

    Clasping her hands together out of happiness, she calmly smiled at her friends. “That’s great. I’ll probably see you guys there.”

As he was about to tell them where the festival will be located, someone inside Starbucks took notice of Daesung running by outside, followed after VIP’s right behind.

“It’s Big Bang’s Daesung!!!!” Many fan girls immediately started to leave the store to get a look at him.

“Oh gosh,” mumbled Luna, who felt worried for Daesung.

“Hahahahah! Wow, he runs fast,” laughed Lola, as her eyes followed Daesung.

“Wow, so many fan girls,” muttered Jessica.

Luna kept her eyes on the scene for a while but then turns her head. “Geez. He’s going to be so tired.”

The group of fan girls had now left finally, leaving it simply quiet.

Luna turns her attention back to her two curious friends. “Well the festival is going to be in the streets of Green Avenue towards that one toy store, mm, I think it’s called Toys Always.

Luna smiled at her friends, hoping they could understand since she’s never been helpful at explaining directions. But her friends didn’t say anything so she looked down, not quite sure if she should repeat herself or not.

All of a sudden, a tall boy with gentle brown hair walks into Starbucks and heads straight towards the three girls.

Lola widens her eyes and stares at the boy with such concern. “Ummmmmmm?” Lola mutters with confusion in her voice causing Luna to turn her body around and see this boy who had a smile plastered on his face.

“What the heck?” thought Jessica, as she scanned the boy for a second, and then looked away immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter