Thinking Too Much

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrators P.O.V

The five men of BigBang were well relaxed in the white van. Of course T.O.P was more comfortable after his hectic day.

“Aye stop at that burger shop Kim,” GD looked up from his phone, pointing at a burger shop he spotted.

“Sure,” their driver, Mr. Kim nodded. Mr. Kim was a very nice man who got along with the boys very well.

“Wahh, burgers!!” Seungri rubbed his tummy jokingly as Mr. Kim pulled into the drive thru of the burger shop.

“What do you guys want?” Mr. Kim turned in his car seat slightly.

“I want large fries, that barbeque burger, andddd…oh, a large drink,” T.O.P said, looking at the menu in the drive thru.

“Are you sure that’s enough?” Daesung said jokingly.

“Oh yeah, you’re right. A side of onion rings too.”

“Oh geez, well just give me a strawberry banana smoothie and the triple patty burger.”

“Wahh they have a triple patty burger??” T.O.P looked at GD, causing GD to chuckle.

“All I want is medium fries and the Barbeque burger. And Lemonade,” smiled Daesung.

“Oh oh, don’t forget me! I want large fries, large pink lemonade and the onion ring burger~~”

“And here’s another food maniac,” chuckled Taeyang, patting Seungri’s head. “I want that double burger with cheese and maybe some small fries and iced tea.”

“Go ahead and order something too, Kim,” T.O.P patted the drivers back as Kim nodded.

As Kim drove upward to the window, after telling the worker on the speaker what they wanted, GD went back to his phone. He was texting like usual.

“Ehehe, who ya texting to?” Daesung tried pulling GD’s phone away but GD pulled it away before he could.

“Someone.”

“Pfft so lame,” Daesung pouted, turning away from GD.

As the other boys were busy chatting and playing games on their phones, GD pulled out the note book he found in the café and gritted his teeth slightly. He was still angry about this notebook and really wanted to find who the person that wrote this was.

As he opened the notebook again, reading the very first words written in the notebook, it made him furious, once again.

“Gahhhh!!” He shouted aloud, forgetting that s were with him at that moment.

“Yo, what’s wrong??” T.O.P looked at his best friend, concerned as the others just looked at him unsure what was going on.

“Sorry guys, its nothing,” he mumbled as he closed the notebook.

“Mhm, you sure?” Taeyang asked.

“Yup, really okay.”

“Aight then,” nodded T.O.P.

“Whoaaaah, our food is ready guys!”

“Yah, don’t yell in my ear, pabo,” laughed Daesung, pushing Seungri gently.

“Ahehe, sorry,” Seungri rubbed the back of his neck playfully.

Kim then handed the bags of food to Taeyang as Seungri tried to take the bag.

“Gosh Seungri,” laughed Taeyang,” calm down, I am going to give you yours.”

“The maknae is impatient,” T.O.P shook his head disapprovingly.

“Okay, here is yours Seungri,” Taeyang handed all of Seungri’s food together along with his drink.

“Thank youuuu!” Seungri sung, already grabbing a couple fries.

Taeyang afterward started to hand the other guys their food, but unlike Seungri they were actually very patient.

“Thanks Taeyang,” smiled Daesung after receiving his food.

“Yeah thank youuuu!” T.O.P said as a couple fries were in his mouth, making the boys all laugh at him.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” GD nudged T.O.P playfully.

T.O.P only nodded as GD started to eat his Triple Patty burger in happiness, forgetting about what had even made him angry a few moments ago.

The five boys continue to eat their food as Mr. Kim drove towards Big Bang’s dorms, as the smell of food was noticeable in their van.

 

…………………………………………………………………………..

 

Lola watched Hyorin leave on her way, while she was left under the café covering as people were passing by, carrying their umbrellas and chatting softly.

Lola looked at the ground but looked up, and ran to the nearest bus stop for she still had to get home.

“Gosh, now I have to deal with these stupid upperclassmen,” Lola thought to herself, a little worried.

Yet it continued to rain but all of a sudden Big Bang’s recognizable van passed by.

Glancing at the van, Lola pretends that she didn’t see it, shaking her head. “Hm?” thought Lola, telling herself it couldn’t be.

Before Lola could get all her thoughts together, the van already disappears. In which the rain stops and the sun peeps out. Looking at the sky, Lola smiled slightly; thinking how pretty it looked yet she felt today was certainly a weird day.

As Lola continued to look into the sky, that’s when the bus had arrived.

“Oh!” Lola noticed the bus, as the driver open the doors, waiting for her to walk into the bus.

“Are you getting in or nahhh?” The bus driver asks, looking at Lola. A few people in the bus gently laugh at Lola since she was taking a bit of time as they wait for Lola to reply.

“Gosh, come on lady. Get on already, we all got places to go,” says one of the guys that were on the bus, in a rude tone due to the fact that he was tired of waiting for Lola to make up her mind.

However Lola gets on the bus, ignoring the people, while nodding at the bus driver with a frown.

“Finally,” the rude guy in the bus mumbles as the driver closed the doors and started driving to the next destinations. Lola obviously ignores the guy, as she finds an empty seat in the back of him. She sits down, taking out her neon green headphones and pretends to listen to music. Despite so, she felt they were rude.

Especially the guy.

After a couple of minutes, the people eventually forget about Lola and start doing their own thing. Two girls in the front start talking about CN BLUE’s upcoming concert, the rude guy was chatting with a gorgeous girl and the others were on their phones and such.

Lola let out a sigh, but she was happy they were leaving her alone now. But she was now worried about which bus stop she is supposed to get off.

The bus continued to drive, picking up more people at the bus stops, but Lola remembered which stop she was supposed to get off at in which the bus was nearing. Standing up, and holding the metal handle bar, Lola makes her way to the doors just as the bus had stopped. But apparently this was also the rude boy’s stop too, as he starts to get off but he noticed Lola.

“Oh geez,” he mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter