VIP's

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

As Luna was on her way to meet her cousin since she had finally gotten another smoothie for her, Luna’s friend Lola was downtown at Starbucks. But Lola was sitting in Starbucks enjoying her drink, Lola notices a bunch of fangirls, VIP’s outside.

 “What are they doing?” asks Lola, as she stared at The VIP’s weirdly.

Before Lola could think, that was when a few of the VIP’s came inside Starbucks.

“Guys! Big Bang is at the new clothing store Green Avenue! Come on VIP’s!” yells one of the fans, extremely excited.

As soon as Lola heard that she immediately stands up. “I gotta get there before they do.”

Lola was definitely a VIP and there was no way to stop her own decision, even now. As  Lola rushes over to Green Avenue, she realize there is much more VIP’s than they expected.

And it’s pretty crowded since the manager of Green Avenue is not letting the VIP’s in due to Big Bang’s safety.

But soon the VIP’s start becoming louder. “Where’s Taeyang? Where’s GD?”

The fangirls start yelling out asking where their Big Band biases are at, impatiently, but soon the manager of Green Avenue comes out facing the excited fangirls.

 “So you want the good news or bad news first?” the manager looks at everyone.

 Lola starts looking around, hoping that she could spot Bigbang, just maybe.

“Well the bad news is that Big Bang had to leave,” smile the manager hoping the VIP’s won’t be as angry, “But the good news is that everything is fifty percent off.”

As the manager announces the news, the VIP’s groan and start walking away.

 Lola sighs, as she then starts walking away since she didn’t get to see Big Bang but as Lola walk away she caught sight of a man with a dark hoodie and sunglasses but he was running off in such a hurry, you could tell that much, as he passes her.

Yet Lola was looking at the mysterious man, surprised. But she stops and turns slowly, thinking how he looked so familiar.

Before Lola could honestly think about it, the VIP’s caught sight of the man.

“Look! It’s Seungri!!” The VIPs yell, pointing him out and at that the man mutters the word, “crap” quite loud and starts running away even faster.

 “Oh my, I are not going after him, I will get trampled,” says Lola, as the girls watch Seungri.

Seungri though had heard Lola clearly and looks back at Lola grinning, but starts running even faster once the fangirls start chasing after him. As soon as that happened Lola smiles, happy at the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter