Confused

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I strolled from Strawberry Castle with Lexy’s new smoothie, but this time I was more careful since I didn’t want to get bumped into again and end up requiring another smoothie for Lexy.

Gosh, I still cannot believe I had to bump into that guy. My goodness, that was definitely embarrassing. Oh well, but as I happen to think about this for a second time I hear a familiar voice yelling out my name.

“LUNA! Stop being in Dreamland!”

I glance around and see my friend Jessica, right in front of me, waving her hands gently with a smile planted on her innocent face. I had gotten so startled by her that I happened to yell out, as to me it was like she had popped out of nowhere. And she is smiling very gladly, therefore that is my reason, cough excuse cough, for getting scared.

“Uwah, hey,” I form a smile, calming down finally. “So, um what are you doing here?”

Jessica giggles, “Got you eh? Who’s the guy?”

“G...Guy?” I repeat, confused. Wait a second! Is she psychic? How did she know?

“Luna? Are you okay? Hello?”

I suddenly gaze up, exiting my thought to see Jessica waving her hands in front of me as she formed a shocked reaction now, so I speak, not wanting to worry her.

“Aha, I am here,” I say, “But um, guy? Its, uh, nobody actually.” I lie but she can probably because I am a bad liar.

“Are you sure you are telling me the truth?” She starts observing me suspiciously.

“With me? No, nothing. I think I’m always happy, why?”

“Hold up, don’t change the theme here. I don’t know why I sense you’re hiding something?”

Okay, so I am really a bad liar. My, I didn’t really plan on talking about that mysterious guy, well, because I don’t want to concern he with that. You know, I guess it is because I start thinking more about it and I cannot stop until I reach a conclusion of what to do, that’s just how I am. But I think I just have to tell her, plus she still looks suspiciously at me and I do not think she’ll stop.

“Aha, you’re funny,” I laugh but that’s when I hear someone calling my name… again. I look over and see Lexy’s friends, Krystal.

 

Jessica’s POV

I was observing Luna suspiciously for I could definitely tell she was most likely hiding something but I wasn’t really sure of what. Then she tells me that I am funny when I had suggested that she may be hiding something. As so, that is when I hear a female’s voice calling out Luna’s name, making the both of us turn around to see the girl that was calling Luna.

Though as I look at the girl, she looks familiar. Wait, wasn’t she the girl that told me Big Bang was inside Green Avenue. I turn to Luna wondering if they know each other, for she had called Luna’s name.

“Oh hey Krystal,” Luna smiles at the girl as she walked up to Luna and I but the girl suddenly takes notice of me.

“Ah, you’re the girl I talked to earlier ago,” she smiles, pointing at me as I continue looking at her.

“Oh hey,” I reply, confused, thinking if they know each other. How? When? Why she didn’t tell me? “It looks like Earth is interesting; I didn’t know you knew my friend.” I turn to look at Luna. “Mind explaining, I’m confused here.”

“I’m confused myself too,” Luna says, looking at both Krystal and I .

Krystal smiles gleefully, “Well I know Luna and her cousin.”

“But Krystal. Jessica? What about you two? I’m confused.”

I turn to Krystal. “Oh you know, it’s kind of funny though. Lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter