Update

Secret Passion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV- I just arrived home, in which it was an awkwardly empty house which is decently usual. My parents were working late like always but this gives me a chance to update my GTop fanfiction I’ve been writing online since it’s been such a while I’ve last updated. Work and family matters keep me busy these past days.

I head straight towards my beige room though, dropping my bag on the carpet, turning my computer on, prepared to update my fanfiction. As my computer finally switches on, I felt my lips form a smile, as my eyes focus on the wallpaper of B.A.P’s Zelo of the computer screen.

Well, I can’t help it; he’s just way too cute. He’s actually one of my biases from B.A.P but I’m also a huge fan of BigBang. They’re both my favorite groups, but if I ever had to choose between B.A.P and BigBang, well, I don’t know, that’s just too hard of a question. That’s like telling me to either cut my long hair or taking away my artistic abilities. I need them both, without them I am so empty.

Anyways I’m going on and on with my words so I’ll be quiet and update my GTop fanfiction. As I soon get onto homepage of the fanfiction site after talking nonstop, I log into my account. The last time I updated was in chapter seven whereas I made T.O.P aware of his feelings for GD. Luckily my parents did not catch me that time and if you’re probably wondering, yes, my family has no idea that I write such stories. If they ever found out, oh well, I don’t know but I have a feeling they would not be supportive or delighted.

I am deep in thought as I start typing the new chapter. I am typing in T.O.P’s point of view of how he decides he’s going to tell GD his feelings, I mean, I was typing, until I heard a familiar cheerful voice coming from outside my room. I immediately know that voice.

 It is my seventeen year old cousin Lexy.

“LUNA!!!”

I can hear her footsteps nearing and I know she’s going to come, no, barge into my room any second so I immediately save what I have been writing and open a new tab on my computer and google some random TOPPDOGG pictures since Lexy is really nosey and I have no idea what she would think if she found out my secret.

“Luna!” she yells once again, barging in my room, enthusiastically.

“Hey Lexy,” I smile, spinning my chair around to face her.

“Soo whatcha doing?” she asks curiously.

“Oh nothing really,” I lie.

“Really?” she brightly smiles, in which I know she wants to ask me something. If you’re wondering if I dislike Lexy, the answer is no, not at all. I actually get along well with her but she’s just like a firecracker, she’s really unpredictable and unstoppable, yet very fun to be around. Trust me, with her you will never get bored.

“So there’s this new clothing store at the mall that just opened and we should totally check it out, yeah?”

I gently laugh, “sure, but why didn’t you check it out earlier when you were out?”

“Because I didn’t want to go there alone since Brena left me. She said she had to study, like seriously? Study? She could’ve done that later or some other time.”

I laugh again, “And you wonder why you’re failing math?”

“I have a D now, so I’m not really failing anymore.”

“Okay…sure?” I reply, sarcastically.

“But that is passing,” she defended herself.

“Yeah, barely.”

Lexy sends me her playful glare as I only smile back to her.

“Anyways!” she yells cheerfully, “let’s get going now or I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter