Chapter 6

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I took a white and a red tight skirt. Then I took a brown belt to match with it.

I went into the wardrobe and climbed out with a black Gucci purse and a pair of brown boots.

Then I walked to her dressing table and took a pair of Gucci sunglasses.

Then I made her bed and waited for her.

Half an hour later…

She’s still in the bathroom.

It’s one in the afternoon already and she’s not done yet.

One thing I found out about her is that, she doesn’t eat with her father!

She didn’t even wish him good morning!!

What a rude daughter…

“What have you got for me?” She came out with a towel wrapped around her.

What the-

“Erm…” I quickly turned around and pointed at the chair in front of the dressing table.

Doesn’t she know that I’m a man?!! What is she doing??!!

I walked quietly towards her room door and she gave me a shock.

“What are you doing?!” She asked. “What are you so afraid of? You’re gay right?”

I’M NOT GAY!!!!

“It’s not so polite even if I’m gay…” I crossed my arm. My back facing her.

“Where’s my bra?!”

Oh no. I’m not suppose to be here!!!

WHY CAN’T I LEAVE!!!!

“Hey! Help me find it will you?!”

WHAT???!!!!!

My jaw dropped.

“NO!!” I rejected her.

“Why not?! You’re gay. So there are things you shouldn’t be so sensitive!!” She exclaimed.

“You should keep your things in order so that you won’t be in this condition again, madam…”

“You are not serving me well enough. I shall cut your allowance.” She said it again!!

The third time of the day!!!

“I’m done. Let’s go.”

“I’m coming along?!” I exclaimed as I turned to look at her.

She is beautiful but…

“I don’t think that skirt fits you anymore…” I said as I pointed at the red tight skirt she was wearing.

That’s a little straight forward Lee Eunhyuk.

But seriously, I think it’s gonna’ burst!!

“That’s why I want you to come along to get me some new clothes!! Gays are always better when choosing things…” She said as she sprayed some perfume on herself.

Again with the “gay” word!!!

For God’s sake!!! I’M NOT GAY!!!!!

“In that case you should be heading to the gym instead of the shopping malls.” I said. Arms crossed in front of my chest.

“How could you say that?!” She glared at me.

“I’m gay. I can say that.” I snapped.

“I’m not fat…” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared at me.

“Okay then, have a sit madam…” I pulled the chair in front of the dressing table for her.

As soon as she sat on the chair, both of us heard a rip sound.

HAHA!! Her skirt ripped!!!!!

“I told you.” I whispered in her ear and stepped away.

Her face went tomato red.

“Well, it’s your fault!! You took this skirt from me!! I shall cut your allowance!!!” She shouted.

The fourth time in a day…

“Just look at the portrait at the hallway!!! How much have you changed??!! Look at yourself!!!” I shouted at her.

Then she cried.

. I made her cry!!

“Whoa, please don’t cry!! I’m sorry!! Don’t cry please!!” I shook her shoulder.

“It’s all his fault!!! It’s all his fault!!! That son of a !!”

“No foul language please.” I interrupted. But that didn’t help. Instead she cried louder!!

“Oh!! Stop please!! Stop!! I’m begging you!!” I knelt on the floor and shook her arm.

“He lied to me!! He said he loved me!! But all he really love is my fathers’ money!!” She screamed as she took her earrings off and continued to cry.

“Who is he?” I asked.

“He was one of you.” She said softly.

“A gay?” I thought for a moment and said.

“NO YOU MORON!!!! My father hired him to change me to a better child!!” She screamed.

Oh… That’s why her father told me to be a gay…

“But it’s just so sad that you’re gay… In my opinion, you are too good looking to be gay…” She wiped her off her tears and said.

I smiled brightly.

I’m good looking?! She had just complimented me!!

I’m so happy!!!

“Okay. Well, you’re on the papers these few months, let’s go get the previous Kim ______ back!!”

I exclaimed and I walked to her wardrobe.

“Why are gays always nicer than the normal males?” She stood up and asked.

“Well, because they understand women don’t you think so?” I remembered a line I read on the newspaper a few months ago about gays. It was said that they understand women.

“There! Wear this. We’re heading to the gym!!”

I threw a pair of running pants and a sleeveless shirt to her.

Then I crawled into her wardrobe to find a pair of sport shoes.

Nike. Wow.

“Are you ready?!” I exclaimed.

“Yes!!” She sniffed and said as she tied her hair into a pony tail.

“Let’s go!!” I opened the door for her and we went downstairs.

“Good afternoon Miss _____.” Mr. Kim’s body guards and the servants in the house greeted her.

Silence.

There wasn’t any responds from her!!

“Madam…” I cleared my throat and said.

She turned to me and stared at me with a surprised look.

“You should greet back in return…” I said politely.

She stared at the body guards for a moment and turned to me.

“Why should I? They are just a couple of servants. I don’t have to greet them back…” She smirked and she took the bottle of mineral water from her servant.

“Now you are under me Miss _____. You should greet them back.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest and said.

She glared at me for a moment and pointed the middle finger to me.

WHAT THE-

Nobody has ever pointed that finger to me before!!

“That was rude…” I snapped.

“I am always rude.” She snapped back.

“You’re a lady. You shouldn’t be rude!!” I shouted at her.

“Why do you care?!” She threw the bottle of mineral water at me and shouted. I managed to get the bottle of water and stared back at her.

“Your father hired to me change you!! It’s my job to care about you!!” I said angrily.

“Oh!! SHUT UP!!” She screamed and ran back to her room and slammed her room door.

Three months… THREE MONTHS!!! How am I suppose to change her?!

I think I should be dead before I could even change her…

“All the best in the future my friend…” Kyuhyun said and he patted his hand on my shoulder.

God!! Give me a sign!!! Save me!!!