Chapter 32

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Suddenly, we both heard someone clearing his throat.

We stopped and turned to him.

“APPA!!!” Miss ______ screamed.

“MR. KIM!!!!!!” I screamed too.

Lee Eunhyuk’s dooms day has finally arrived… I thought to myself and swallowed my saliva.

“Lee Eunhyuk. In my room, NOW.” He shouted.

“Appa!! Appa!! It’s not his fault!! I-”

“You!! Into your room now!!” Mr. Kim pointed at Miss _________ and left the kitchen.

I followed him out of the kitchen and saw Lee Teuk, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun doing pumping in the living room.

“How many times?” I whispered to them.

“Until he has finished talking to you!! Make it fast!!” Siwon lifted his head up and said. His face was tomato red!!

“Okay okay!!” I shouted in a whisper and ran up to Mr. Kim’s room.

I knocked twice on his room door and waited for his cue.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and it was pitch black inside.

“I-I am so sorry Mr. Kim-”

Where is he??!! I walked slowly and I bumped into a table or a chair, whatever it was, it made my leg hurt.

Then, I saw a light at the very far end of the room, he was sitting on a chair. Back facing me.

“I told you to put ________ and Jay Park together, not asking you to be together with her!!” He got angry and shouted me. I could feel that he turned around and faced me.

“Chosahamnida Mr Kim. I… I love her.”

“YOU-”

Then, there were silence.

And silence.

And silence…

“Mr. Kim…” I spoke. “Chosahamnida!!” I apologized once again but there were still silence.

I stood there, waiting for him to say something, but he did not say anything!

Something is wrong!

I spread my arms wide as I walked towards the door to turn on the lights.

Mr. Kim did not say anything after I left his side. That’s even weird!!

Then, I found the switch and turned it on. The room became bright in just a second. I turned back to Mr. Kim, he was on his chair, sitting.

No… sleeping.

No. Wait, what??!! Sleeping?!

“Mr. Kim??” I walked to him as I called his name multiple times. But there was no responds from him.

Did he just fall asleep like that?!

I walked closer to him and found out that he was really asleep! I shook his shoulder as I called his name.

Then, I put my finger under his nose to feel his breath…

“LEE TEUK!!! LEE TEUK!!” I screamed for his name as I ran down the stairs. “Mr. Kim fainted or something!!!” I screamed and the boys stopped their pumping and stood up.

“What?!” They screamed, including __________ who was walking around nervously in the living room.

“APPA!!! APPA!!” ________, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk ran upstairs as she shouted.

I ran for the phone and dialed for an ambulance.

Your POV

Appa… Appa… Please be okay…

I was grabbing my fathers’ hand on the way to the hospital in the ambulance. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

Eunhyuk was beside me. He was resting his forehead on his palms.

“What did you say to him?” I turned around and asked him in a whisper. He looked at me but did not reply my question.

“What did you say to him??!!” I started to scream at him.

“Miss, you will disturb the patient!” The nurse who was sitting across them said.

I glared at her for a moment and returned my gaze to Eunhyuk.

“What did you say to him??!!” I grabbed his shirt and shook it as I cried. He did not say anything but hugged me tightly to him.

“We’re here!” The nurse said and she opened the back door. Then, we saw flashes of light.

“Papparrazi’s!!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and I turned to them. They were taking pictures.

“How did they-?”

“I don’t know, but you get in with the nurse with Donghae, I’ll clear things up here.” Lee Teuk overheard our conversation and told us his plan. We nodded our heads and did as he said.

“Kyu!!” I could still hear Lee Teuk’s voice through the questions asked by the reporters as Donghae was leading me into the wads.

“We believe that he had a heart attack and fainted.” Said the nurse to one of the doctors.

Heart attack??!!

“Get him to the ICU now!!” The doctor ordered and appa disappeared behind the doors of the ICU.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wulala~~~ What just happened??

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR JAENIELHYUK !!!!!!

Keep the comments coming up!!!! xDD