Chapter 15

Biting My Lips

 Eunhyuk’s POV

Oh. My. God.

I felt a lot of weight on my back.

Just like an elephant sitting on my back!!!

No. Maybe a buffalo.

Wait. Are buffalo’s heavier than elephants?

AISH!! WHATEVER!!!!!

Can I stand up?!

I took a deep breath and stood up.

I felt a drop of sweat rolling down my forehead.

She is heavy…

Then I started to run.

I felt that I was carrying a few bags of rice behind my bag and running for my life with maniacs chasing behind me.

“Where are you going??!!” Then her shouting interrupted my thoughts.

Right. Where was I going?

“I don’t know!!!!” I shouted back.

“I thought we had just passed this counter!!” She pointed to her right as she said.

I took a look at my right hand side and saw the nurse at the counter looking at me.

“I guess we did!!!” I exclaimed and I ran into a room a doctor just came out from.

I put her down on the tiles and I lied on the floor myself with open arms and legs.

I was gasping for air.

I could feel my back was wet and sweaty.

“Where did they go?!” I could hear some voices outside the room.

I quickly stopped my gasping and breathed slowly as I sat up.

“Are they gone?” ______ whispered.

I stood up. Ignoring her question and slightly opened the door and took a peek outside.

Then she pulled my pants.

It didn’t fall off of course. But my legs suddenly went out of energy and I fell down instead.

“I was asking you a question!!” Her face was so close to mine when she said it.

“I was checking okay? Now the coast is clear, let’s go home.” I got up and offered my hand to her.

She grabbed my hand tightly and got up.

“There you are!!!!”

.

Wait. That voice sounds familiar…

I turned to the voice and saw Dongahae running to us.

“Donghae!! You’ve just scared the outta’ me I’m telling you!! I told you not to do that!!!” I screamed at Donghae and he gave me a blur look.

“No you didn’t tell me!! And what’s the ‘’ for???!!!”

Wait…

Oh.

I told Kyuhyun. Not Donghae.

“Sorry, please accept my-”

“We can do this at home. Let’s go.” Donghae pushed me and we went out of the hospital.

“I don’t wanna’ go home…” _____ suddenly whispered in my ear as I helped her to walk with her clutches.

“Erm… Donghae-ah, I will send Miss ____ home safe and sound in a few minutes…” I smiled sarcastically at Donghae and his eyes narrowed.

“I… promise?” Donghae then smiled and nodded his head.

“B-But, I might need the car keys…” Donghae took a pair of car keys out from his pocket and threw it to me.

“Let’s go!!” She pushed me and we walked pretty quickly to the elevator to the car park.

“Where do you feel like going now?” I asked her as soon as I helped her up the car.

“I feel like eating ice-cream.” She said and she smiled sweetly.

I was driving peacefully until something caught my eye.

There were movements from my left hand side.

 It was _____!!!!

She was taking off the bandage that was wrapping around her ankle.

“What are you doing?!!” I got a shock after I saw what she was doing.

“I was faking it you .” She laughed and she turned her ankle form left to right. Then from right to left.

“You faked it?!!” I stopped the car and shouted at her.

She just let me worry for nothing?!

“Did you know how worried… your father was??!! How could you fake it??!!” I shouted again.

Your POV

He seems angry…

Why is he so angry? I tricked daddy not him…

“Why do you bother??!!” I shouted back.

“I…I… Nevermind!!!” He turned around and continued to drive.

He cares about me…