Chapter 28

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Glass in my hands… Watching her leave the living room.

With… Jay Park.

I don’t feel good. I should feel happy that I spilt water on him but…

Your POV

Oh Eunhyuk! What is wrong with you?!

“Get him another clean tuxedo,Kyu.” I whispered. Then I thought of something!

“Get him Eunhyuk’s tuxedo!” I grabbed Kyuhyun by the hand and whispered with excitement.

Kyuhyun was staring at me, curious.

I nodded my head with an evil smile and escorted Jay to the guest room.

“I truly apologize about what happened earlier…” I said softly.

“No, no, no worries…” Jay was wiping his shirt as he said it.

Naturally, my hands went to the necklace on my neck.

It is beautiful though…

“Miss ________ ,” Kyuhyun came in and handed Jay the tuxedo.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I should check out on them!

I gave the glass to the nearby waiter and ran up to the guest room.

“You look great in it!” I heard Kyuhyun talking.

I took a peek into the guest room, Jay Park had changed into another tuxedo… Which looks… pretty familiar!

Where have I seen it??

“Oh! Hyuk! Here you are!” Miss _________ opened the door and said.

“Where did he-?” I was just about to ask where did Jay got the tux from but she cut my line off.

“It’s yours!” She exclaimed.

I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!

“Let’s go downstairs and have lunch!” She exclaimed as she walked pass me, bumping me in the shoulder and walked down the stairs with Jay Park.

Your POV

I took Jay out to the garden where all the tables and chairs were put for lunch.

Jay sat on my right and weirdly, Eunhyuk sat on my left.

“What are you doing here again?” I whispered to Eunhyuk but appa interrupted his reply.

Clink Clink Clink…

Appa was hitting the glass with the knife in his hands to draw the attention of the guests.

”_________-ah, it’s your 18th birthday today, would you like to say something?” Appa said.

I was clueless!! I was panic!! I didn’t know what to say!!

Nobody told me that I have to say anything!!!!

Nobody gave me a script to memorize!!!

“Oh. Okay.” I stood up with the glass of wine in my hands as I faced the guests, they were clapping their hands.

“Thank you all for coming!!” I spoke, then I paused. “Let’s eat.”

I quickly sat down after the “Let’s eat” and took up my fork and knife.

Then, appa grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to stand up again.

“Wouldn’t you like to talk about your big day?”

I was stunned. I didn’t know what else to say!!!

“Yes. Right.” Then I paused. “I’m finally 18 this year, and um---”

“She means that she is very grateful that we could all be here, just like a family.” Eunhyuk suddenly stood up with the glass of wine in his hands and said which gave everybody a shock.

Then, claps were heard as they cheered.

I smiled at Eunhyuk, thanking him for saving my life.

Then, my heart was pounding really quickly.

The blood in my veins were rushing like an express train!

Eunhyuk’s POV

Aigoo…. Lee Eunhyuk, you are one smart and charming hero.

You’ve just saved her life!

I was so proud of myself.

Finally something I won to Mr. Diamond Park!!

“So, I heard that you took up jogging?” I overheard Jay asking her.

“Deh,” She spoke politely.

“Would you like to jog with me sometime? I could drive here and jog with you around your housing area if it’s okay with you…” Jay offered.

BWOH??!!! There is no way he’s gonna’ do it with her!!!

“Sure! What a wonderful idea!” __________ replied with excitement.

“I will be following the both of you.” I quickly pooped my head in front of __________ and said.

“Bwoh?! Waeyo?!” ________ grinned at me.

“Your father hired me to protect you, so, I should jog along!” I smiled at the both of them cheekily and continued to eat.

“Sure, he can come along! If it’s okay with you of course…” Jay asked.

“Sure! Why not? Eunhyuk-ssi, did you know that Jay here is a great runner? Are you able to beat him?” __________ grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.

She’s so beautiful…

OMO! Step out of it Eunhyuk!!

“I won several gold medals when I was in high school too! Maybe we could…” I lied.

Jogging is fine with me but RUNNING???!!!!!

I’m too beautiful to run!!

“Sure! We’ll have a race tomorrow!” Jay turned to me and smiled brightly.

“Definitely!!” I held the glass of wine up and cheers with Jay.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO THERE MY FELLOW SUBSCRIBERS!!!! I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU GUYS FOR SOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOUR COMMENTS....... >3<

DO COMMENT YO!!!!!!!

Just a little teaser for you guys that the NEXT CHAPTER (Chapter 29) is gonna' be.................... REALLY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!

PLEASE KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING UP!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! PRETTY PLEASEEEE~~~~!!!!!

For hyukkie~~~~?? <3

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!   SARANGHAE~~ <3 <3