Chapter 3

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Wow…” I looked out of the window and I saw the electrical gate opened. The gate is gold in color with doves as patterns in the middle of the gate.

There were a lot of bushes, trees and roses. Red roses, Pink roses.

Donghae parked the car in the porch and we got down of the car.

“Whoa!!” I exclaimed when I saw that the wooden front door was about 10 feet tall!!!

I looked up and saw a balcony. The balcony door was opened. The wind that blew made the curtains flew.

Without wasting time, Leeteuk quickly ran to Mr. Kim’s car and opened the door for him to get out of the car.

Leeteuk helped Mr. Kim into the house as we followed.

I was looking from left to right with my mouth opened.

“Welcome back Sir.” The servant opened the wooden front door and greeted Mr. Kim.

She stared at me with a shocked expression that she didn’t close the front door.

“Are you expecting someone else?” Si Won glared at her and she quickly apologized and closed the door.

“I can see that you are very distracting.” Mr. Kim stopped and turned to look at me.

I smiled shyly and shook my head.

“What is your name?”

“My name is Lee Eunhyuk, Mr. Kim.” I replied formally and Mr. Kim nodded his head as he smiled at me.

There were a lot of paintings along the hallway to the entrance of the living room.

Then there was a very large portrait of a beautiful young lady. I stopped my footsteps and examined her.

She was smiling sweetly. She is really beautiful.

“That’s my princess. This portrait was drawn last month.”

“She’s gorgeous.”

I was mesmerized by her…

Wait a minute. Who just talked to me?

I quickly turned to my right and saw Mr. Kim smiling at me.

All of his body guards who were standing behind him smacked their foreheads with their palms as they shook their head.

“I’m s-s-sorry Sir. I-I didn’t mean to be rude. I-I just-”

“That’s why you have to remind yourself that you are gay.” He patted his hands on my shoulder and he walked away.

Oh no… Talking about first impression…

“Good evening Miss _______ .” Kyuhyun, Donghae, Si Won, Shindong and Leeteuk said as they bowed.

I didn’t greet her. I couldn’t even see where she is!!

“Hmm.” That was her responds?!

“Hi daddy.” I could hear her chewing on something as she greeted her father.

Where is she?! I want to see her in person!!

I walked away from where I was standing and stood next to Kyuhyun.

O.M.G!!!

I couldn’t believe what I saw!!!!!

“That’s her??!!” I exclaimed rudely and there were echoes everywhere.

.

Everybody was staring at me. Even Miss princess.

She was sitting very rudely in her night gown. She was lying on her back on the long chair. Watching television. Her left leg hanging on the couch and a packet of potato chips in her hands.

Still eating junk food at 10 in the night?! No wonder she’s in this size…

She’s totally different from the portrait I just saw!! And that portrait was drawn last month?! She turned into a giant in ONE MONTH???!!!

“Who the heck are you?!”

O.M.G.

I think I could just faint. She’s not only physically rude but also mentally rude.

She stared at me for a moment then she quickly sat properly and passed the potato chips in her hands to the servant behind her.

“I apologize for my daughters’ rudeness…” Mr. Kim said. I forced a smile and shook my head.

“Darling, he’s your new-”

“Hello, I’m _______. I’m 17 this year, how old are you? Where are you from? What is your-”

She was walking towards me.

NO!! NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

“He’s gay darling.”