Chapter 11

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 “No I’m not. You’re going to do the cooking by yourself.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest and said.

“Not help me with the cooking you . Help me to hold my hair.”

“Hold your what??!!” I blurted out.

“My hair.” She repeated as she went into the kitchen.

“Don’t worry, I have a rubber band.”

I took a normal rubber band from the kitchen.

The usual ones.

The orange color ones.

I handed the rubber band to her and she gave me a grin.

That kind of rubber band will just spoil my hair Lee Eunhyuk.”

“It doesn’t make sense!! It’s also a rubber band. Just use it.” I held the rubber band in her face and said.

“I said NO!! You’re going to hold it for me.” She said and she took her hair up.

“Go on. Grab it.” She said and I did what I was told to.

I grabbed it tightly and quickly pulled it hardly.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” She screamed. I laughed evilly as I saw her in pain.

“LEE EUNHYUK!!”

Her screams broke my wild imaginations.

“Why are you laughing? I said hold on to my hair!!” She exclaimed and she turned around.

I gave a sigh and held her hair.

“How do I start?”

“Firstly, wash the pan.”

“Wait a minute. What are we having tonight?!”

“The simplest dish of all. Fried eggs.”

“Are you sure that your eggs are still fresh after two months?!”

Errr…

“Check the fridge.”

She walked to the refrigerator with me holding her hair, following her behind.

This is ridiculous.

“Great!! Two eggs. One each.” She said as she took the two eggs out.

“WAIT!!!! WASH THEM!!!!” I screamed quickly as soon as I saw her actions that she wanted to break the egg in the pan.

“Damn you Lee Eunhyuk!!!!! MY EAR!!!!” She turned to me and shouted at me.

“Break it in a bowl first.” One of my hands was on my hips and the other, holding her hair.

“Wash the bowl.” I reminded her.

“I know okay?!”

She took a bowl and washed it and broke the egg.

“It’s still eatable.” I saw that the egg was not spoilt.

“Hold my hair higher!! It’s touching my neck okay?”

I rolled my eyes and held her hair higher.

My arm hurts.

It’s so sore…

“What’s next?” ______ washed her hands and asked.

“Take the oil-”

“Are you sure that the oil hasn’t expired-AHHHHHHHH!!!” She interrupted and screamed all of a sudden.

DAMN IT ________!!!!!!

She dropped the whole bottle of oil on the floor!!!!!

And obviously the oil splashed on our foot.

“_______!!!!!” I shouted loudly at her and she stared at me with fear.

“I-I-It w-was an accident!! D-D-Do you have to shout??!!” She shouted back but not as loud as I am.

I let go of her hair and tried to calm myself down.

“The oil splashed on my foot too okay?! ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY FEET IS SO OILY!!!! WIPE IT FOR ME LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!”

“JUST SHUT UP OKAY???!!!!!” I screamed at her and walked out of the house.

I went to the back of the house and the pipe and put a hose to it.

“_______-ah, open the back door please.” I said it in a bad mood.

“I’m not walking with my oily feet.” She looked away and said.

I gave her a glare and threw the hose on the floor and went into the house.

“Why are you doing it all by yourself?! Just call a part time cleaner to clean it up!!” She was looking at her finger nails when she said it.

“We are broke now _______. So, stop wasting money!!” I said angrily.

She’s not even helping and she has so much to say.

SHE’S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

“Don’t worry. I can call daddy and-”

“That’s all you ever know. Daddy, daddy, daddy!!! You are one spoil brat that will just depend on your father. What do you still think you are after you left home?! Nothing but a useless !!!!!”

“LEE EUNHYUK!!! ARE YOU MAD??!! Did you realize what you’ve just said?! Hey!! I’m not done yet!! Come back here!!!” She was screaming when I went out of the house to the back door that I’ve just opened.

I turned the tap on and sprayed water into the kitchen filled with oil.

“Hey!! My foot!!! What are you doing??!!”

“You know what?! I’ve had enough of you!! You are just like an AM radio in my head that couldn’t be turned off!!! I’ve had enough of this. I leaving!!!!!!” I threw the hose on the floor and shouted.

“YES!! FINE!! GO AWAY!! I don’t need you!! Get out of my face Lee Eunhyuk!!!!!!” She was screaming like a mad woman as I walked to the front gate.

I went into the Mercedes with my dirty foot and drove away.

Your POV

 “Darn that Lee Eunhyuk!!!! Leaving me alone with this mess!!!”

I gave a scream and went out of the house through the back door.

I took the hose up and sprayed the water at my feet.

“I’m not doing it for you Lee Eunhyuk!!! It’s just for the sake of myself!!!!” I was shouted as I sprayed the water into the kitchen.

“I guess it’s clean now…” I turned off the tap and went into the house.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The floor was so slippery that I slipped and landed on my .

I founded out that I’ve twisted my ankle.

“Ouch!!!” I was holding my ankle as I cried.

“Eunhyuk-ahh… Come back… I’m sorry…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!!!

I apologize for the rude words in this chapter…

Hope that my apology is accepted… =)