Chapter 30

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Do you know the route well Jay-ssi??” I asked, feeling proud that I knew the route well.

“I would know better if my GPS was in my hands.”

________ laughed at his joke.

Funny.

“I shall jog slowly as the both of you race okay?” Miss _________ told us.

“Oh! I almost forgot! There is this short cut over there if you turn in Jay-ssi.”

“Lee Eunhyuk!!” _________ was shocked by what I said.

“What? Just in case he needs it!” I shook my shoulder as I said to her.

“Shall we?” Jay asked as I nodded my head firmly.

But in my heart, I was saying:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your POV

It has been half an hour since they started their race! Why have I not seen them yet?!

I got worried and wanted to go search for them, but then I heard their voices.

“OMO!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED???!!!” I screamed as soon as I saw Jay helping Eunhyuk walk.

I ran to them to give them a hand.

“Eunhyuk-ssi fell and hurt his ankle.” Jay explained.

“And I had bruises everywhere…” Eunhyuk said as he showed me his arm and that beautiful face!!

NO!!! Not the face!!!!

Well, it wasn’t exactly the face, he hurt his forehead and it was bleeding a little.

“You guys go ahead… I’ll just go home myself and get myself cured…” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay… You be careful okay?” Jay told him as he let go of Eunhyuk.

“Ah.. My head.. I feel so dizzy…” Eunhyuk almost fell.

“Are you crazy?? You can’t go home in this condition!!” I shouted at him as I grabbed his arm stopping him from falling down.

“I’ll run home and get help!” Jay exclaimed as he ran.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was leaning on her. My whole body ached. But if it did not happen, I would have lost to him!

*Flashback*

“Shall we?” Jay asked as I nodded my head firmly.

“One… Two… Three!!” Jay counted and we started running.

I ran quickly and when I turned back, he was behind me.

I WAS LEADING HIM!!!!

Suddenly, with a blink of an eye, he was so fast!! So fast that I couldn’t catch up with him!

Then, a plan came into my mind.

It was dangerous but I had to do it!!!

I ran as fast as I could and pushed myself onto the ground, causing my whole body to roll on the road.

It hurt so badly that I screamed.

Jay turned back and saw me on the floor and ran back to me.

“Eunhyuk-ssi!! What happened??!! Are you okay?? Are you hurt??” He kept asking me questions.

“I-I think I’ve hurt my ankle!” I shouted as I grabbed my knee.

Then I quickly changed my hand position to my ankle.

Hope that he did not notice…

“Come on! I’ll help you get back!” He grabbed my arm and put it over his shoulder and we walked back.

“Ahh… It hurts so much!!” I exclaimed.

“Just relax… Lean on me.” He said and we walked back.

*End of flash back*

“Lee Eunhyuk. You are so weak.” She suddenly said.

“Bwoh?! Me?! Weak?! You’ve got to be kidding!! I fell okay?! I did not faint half way!!” I exclaimed.

“Yah! Lee Eunhyuk!! You sick child.” Lee Teuk shouted at me as soon as he saw me.

“YAH!! Lee Eunhyuk!! You weak child!!” Shindong shouted angrily at me too.

“So now I’m sick and weak to you guys?!” I exclaimed as they helped me walk home.

Your POV

“Shall we continue?” Jay asked me and I nodded my head as we jogged.

Lee Eunhyuk, you weak guy…

I looked at him one last time before I turned and jogged.

“So! I heard that you will be taking over your father’s company… is it true? Or are those just rumors?”

I hope that he’s okay…

“ ________-ssi…” Jay called out.

“Huh??!! Chosahamnida!! What did you say?”

“I heard that you will be taking over your father’s company… Is it true?” He asked again.

“Yeah… There is no one else to pass down other than me…” I ended with a laugh.

“But your father could give it to someone he trusts right?”

Does Lee Teuk and the gang know how to cure his bruises??

“Is everything okay??”

I noticed that he stopped jogging. I stopped too and turned to him.

“Did you just say something?” I asked. Feeling sorry.

“You are thinking about something else, aren’t you?” Jay said as he wiped his sweat off his face.

“I am so sorry Jay… I have to go back and check on him… We’ll jog another time?” I asked as I apologized again and ran home after Jay nodded his head.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Aishh… That girl… Where is she??!! She should be here by now!!

“Yah!! Lee Eunhyuk!! Stop moving around!!” Donghae screamed at me as he was trying to apply some medicine on my forehead.

“Why do you keep looking outside?” Siwon looked towards the front door and looked back at me.

Come on… Get in the house already!!

“Stay still will you??” Donghae got angry and hit my wound with the cotton with medicine hardly.

“YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed with pain.

“Serves you right!” Shindong clapped his hands. Then, the front door opened.

SHE’S HERE!!!!!!!!

“How is he??” She ran into the kitchen as she wiped her sweat off her neck.

“Yahhh!!!! Miss _______!! They were bullying me!!” I exclaimed.

“YAH!! YOU RASCAL!!!” Donghae got his fist high up in the air.

“Oh, I knew you guys couldn’t do it.” Miss ________ grabbed the cotton from Donghae’s hands and gently applied it on my forehead.

“Boys, we have work to do.” Lee Teuk cleared his throat and they left the kitchen.

Before Kyuhyun went out, he turned back to me and gave me two thumbs up and giggled away.

That guy…

“Ahh!!” I screamed in pain.

“Chosahamnida!! I didn’t know it hurt you!” She spoke so gently.

She pulled her chair closer and her face was closer to mine.

“Does it still hurt?” She took a look at me in the eyes and quickly looked away. Concentrating on the wound.

“Yes…”

Then, she stopped applying medicine on my forehead.

“W-What’s wrong? Continue! It does not hurt anymore!” I quickly said.

“I can’t do this anymore…” She said softly.

“I-It’s okay… I-I can ask Donghae to help me-”

“No!” She interrupted.

“I can’t hide my feelings anymore… I knew that you are gay but-”

“Miss ________!!” I cut her line off. There were tears in her eyes.

“Look at me.” I grabbed her face and held it closed to mine. She was staring into my eyes.

“I. Am.Not.Gay.” I said it clear. Word by word.

She was shocked.

“But-”

“Listen! Your father wanted me to be gay so that you won’t…”

I stopped. I didn’t know how to continue…

So that you won’t love me? Fall for me?

As I was thinking about the right word to continue the sentence, she grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. Hard.

My hands slowly slid down to her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

I didn’t want this moment to end…

I want it to last…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WULALA~~~!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WAS IT??!!! Not interesting?? aww... Don't worry, CHAPTER 31 IS INTERESTING~~~~

UPDATED THIS CHAPTER SPECIALLY FOR JAENIELHYUK!!!!! THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!! xDD SARANGHAE~~ <3 <3