Chapter 29

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

The day ended with _________ chit-chatting with Jay on the swing at the backyard.

I was spying on them through the kitchen window.

“YAH!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!” Suddenly Lee Teuk shouted in my ear.

“Waeyo?” I turned to him as though I did nothing.

“Will you hurry up with the dishes??!!” Lee Teuk screamed.

Right. I was suppose to wash the dishes for pouring water at Diamond Park.

I groaned and continued to wash the dishes.

“Mr Kim is gonna’ pay me extra for this!!” I said angrily. “He hired me to be the bodyguard, not a dish washer!!”

My hands are just too beautiful to wash dishes!!

OMO!! I want to cry!!

Then, I took a peek out the window again and found that the both of them had left the swing!!

My eyes widened.

Where are they??!! Make sure that Diamond guy does not do anything that he’ll regret!!!

“Yah!! You continue with the dishes!!” I pointed at one of the maids and left the kitchen.

I ran towards the front door and opened it.

I saw _______ waving goodbye to Jay Park as he got into his car.

Damn!! I missed the kissing part!! Did they even kiss??

One way to find out…

“YAH!! KIM __________!!!” I shouted for her rudely as soon as Jay Park left.

“Bwoh?! Are you calling me by my name??!! How rude of you!! YOU’RE FIRED!!” She screamed at me.

“Any kisses today?” I ignored her and asked her straight in the face.

“Bwoh??!! Are you crazy? What are you saying?!” Her hands were on her hips as she frowned at me.

“You heard me. Any kisses from anybody today?” I repeated.

“You are weird.” She shook her head as she tried to walk pass me into the house.

I guess that’s a “no”.

I shut the front door and pushed her aside against the wall.

She was staring at me with her big round eyes.

“W-What are you doing?!” She asked, with fear maybe…

“Nothing, just reminding myself that I owe you a present.” I stepped back and said with a smirk.

“YAH!! WHERE IS MY PRESENT??!! Even Shindong and the gang gave me presents!! What about you, you heartless freak??!!” She gave me a punch in the chest as she said it.

“I have something special for you. Something nobody has EVER given you.”

“What? Flowers from my garden? Nobody has EVER given me that.” She put her hands on her hips as she raised an eyebrow at me.

I smiled. Thinking she was funny.

Then I leaned to her and landed a kiss on her lips.

Parting her lips slightly, I leant in towards her, yielding to the soft strength of that kiss.

“Happy birthday.” I whispered to her and went into the house.

Your POV

The morning sun shone brightly in my face the next day, causing me to give a loud groan.

“Who opened the curtains???!!!” I stood up in bed, screaming my lungs out with my eyes closed.

“Me.”

Then, I heard the voice of a man.

I opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk dressing in his long trek pants and a “I heart Super Junior” T-Shirt.

“You are an ELF??” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Yup! And Super Junior is my Santa Claus.” He smiled at me.

Gay.

I rolled my eyes and then I remembered something.

That kiss!!

I covered my mouth and stared at him with big, shocked eyes.

“No time for that, get changed, your prince charming is gonna’ be here.” He shook his finger at me.

“Plan cancelled. I’m going back to bed.” I said as I quickly covered my head with my pillow, trying to forget about yesterday.

But I couldn’t!!! I didn’t want to!!!

“Okay then, just imagine you were going to marry Mr. Diamond guy, he is so charming and everything and you-” He stopped talking.

I sat up again, pillow in my hands, staring at him…

Then I threw my pillow at him and ran out of bed into the bathroom, screaming.

“YAH!!!! MY FACE!!!! NOT THE FACE!!!” I heard him shouted and I giggled.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I went out of her room as soon as she got into the bathroom.

I can’t believe that I just praised that guy…

“Diamond is here.” Shindong whispered to me as he gave me a pat on the back.

I walked down the stairs to greet him.

“Ah! Annyeonghasaeyo Eunhyuk-ssi!” He greeted me politely.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Jay.” I gave him a smile.

“Your tuxedo I suppose… Gomawo.” He handed it to me as he smiled.

“No problem, now it is much more woth it’s price if I sell it off! It will cause me a fortune if someone knew you wore my tuxedo…” I smirked at him.

“Oh! I didn’t know you had such a planning because I bought a new one following your size as your own one was dirty…”

BWOH????!!! THAT RASCAL!!!!!

He left me in an awkward condition.

“Is Miss _________ ready?” He asked politely.

“She would be here if she is right?” I spoke to him rudely. He just gave me a nod and a smile.

Gosh…. I feel like a badass…

“Have a seat.” I said, pointing to the sofa.

He smiled and sat on the sofa.

I did one good thing! I felt better…

“How many years have you been serving her, Eunhyuk-ssi?”

YEARS??!!

“Almost 3 months…” I answered.

“Omo! I’m sorry! You seem like an expert and I thought-”

“No worries, I have the talent actually.” I smiled at him.

Is talent the right word?? Ahhhh…… My image….

“Oh! You guys are catching up already!” We both turned to Miss ________ as soon as we heard her voice.

She was in her gym attire as she came down the stairs.

Well, Jay-Diamond-Park, IT’S WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY UPLOADED FOR MARIA NOBLE!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR COMMENTING!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE COMMENTS YO!!!!!!!

How was chapter 29 so far?? Not interesting enough??? Don't worry because.......

THERE WILL BE.......................... Another teaser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Next two chapters........... will keep you wanting more!!!!! STAY TUNED!!!!! xDD