Chapter 39

Biting My Lips

Eunhyuk’s POV

The doctor walked out of the wad and took his mask off his mouth.

Everybody looked at him… Worried.

The doctor looked at us for a moment and smiled.

“Congratulations, he’s awake now…”

Everybody cheered.

Si Won was praying to God, thanking Him for saving Mr. Kim.

Kyuhyun and Donghae were dancing around like little children with Shindong.

Lee Teuk shook the doctor’s hand as he thanked him non- stop.

I turned to her…

She was crying with joy in his arms.

They were both very happy as they hugged each other.

It’s a right decision for me to leave…

I smiled at them, watching them so happy together.

Then I walked into the wad and took a look at Mr. Kim.

Good job, old man! You made it!

I can now leave in peace… With no regrets…

Then everybody else came in, pushing me away from their way to Mr. Kim.

They were calling his name, asking him if he remembers them.

I walked closer to Mr. Kim and saw him laughing and nodding his head.

Then he hugged his daughter tightly, touching her cheek, asking her what happened that made her so thin.

I smiled at Mr. Kim and took a look at her one last time and left the wad quietly.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Your POV

“Abeoji-yah, have some porridge… I did it myself…”

Father smiled brightly as I brought him his breakfast.

“Deh, Mr. Kim, Miss ____________, did this all by herself this morning!” Shindong who was standing beside said happily.

“Really??” Father took a spoon full of porridge and put it into his mouth.

His eyes widened, he turned to look at me.

“I-Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“It’s the best breakfast I have ever eaten in so many years!” Father grabbed my hand and exclaimed.

I smiled happily at him. Feeling shy at the same time.

“Congratulations Miss _________!” Donghae bowed at me and said.

“Ahh… It’s a beautiful day today…” Father looked out of the window to the garden. He nodded his head and turned to me.

“You are now taking over the company, you are now a very grown up lady!” Father’s grip tightened. “I’m very proud of you __________...”

“Abeoji, mianhae… I used to be a very… bad girl…” I grabbed his hand and told him, feeling guilty for the things I did for the past few years.

“I’m glad that you’ve finally turned from bad girl to good girl, ___________...” Father continued.

And it’s all his good work…

He turned me from bad girl to good…

He changed me...

My behavior...

I wonder how he is now…

5 years…

It has been so long since he left without a word…

Without a notice…

Tears started to fill my eyes…

Suddenly a sniffed sound was heard.

We turned to the sound and saw Kyuhyun wiping his tears away.

“Yah!! Silly boy! Why are you crying?!” Siwon smacked Kyuhyun’s head and shouted.

“It-It’s just so touching…” Kyuhyun rested his head on Leeteuk’s shoulder and cried more. We all laughed at silly Kyuhyun.

“Mr. Kim, it’s time to take your medicine…”

Suddenly a female voice broke the laughter.

Yeap. That’s right.

Abeoji hired the nurse from the hospital to take better care of him.

And of course, Siwon and the nurse are dating each other…

Abeoji realized that they had feelings for each other, hiring the nurse to take care of abeoji is just an excuse, but putting Siwon and the nurse together is his real intention…

The Kim residence became merrier…

More laughter is heard in every corner of the house…

“My lovely daughter, ___________,” Abeoji turned to me and called me with a serious tone.

“The day that I have always been waiting for has finally arrived… It’s tomorrow, isn’t it?” He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded my head.

“Deh abeoji! I can’t wait for tomorrow to arrive!!” I said with excitement.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!!” Donghae took quick steps towards the front door.

“Who might that be? In such an early morning…” I could hear Shindong’s whisper.

“Good morning, Mr. Kim!”

It was the voice of Jay Park.

“Good morning, young man!” Abeoji’s voice was energetic.

“Morning pretty,” Jay kissed me on the forehead and left something on the dining table.

“What are these?” I raised an eyebrow. Trying to peek into the paper bag.

“Leeteuk-shi, I would like to take a walk in the garden, come with me…” Leeteuk bowed and followed behind abeoji.

“Something for tomorrow…” Jay whispered and smiled at me.

Then Shindong cleared his throat and the other servants went out of the dining room.

“Are you excited?” Jay’s face came close to mine.

I just smiled.

Tomorrow?

The day everybody has been waiting for…

It has been all over the newspapers and magazines...

The day everybody has been excited about...

 

 

 

 

My wedding day.

 

HEY MY DEAREST READERS!!! I'M SO SORRY!! I have been busy with exams and all... Now I finally have the time to update!!

HERE’S ANOTHER CHAPTERRRR!!!!!

Thank you for being so patient with me!!!
STAY TUNED~~
<3 <3 <3