Chapter 34

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Great. Look who’s here?

Jay Park Jae Beom.

“Jay Park!!”

The reporters whispered to each other and took a few pictures of him.

“I think we should let Miss Kim have her rest, after that you guys could have a reporting session with her alone, don’t you think it’s a wonderful idea?”

Wonderful.

The reporters looked at each other, nodding their heads. Then they turned to Miss ______ and bowed at her before they left.

Of course, the lady reporters were smiling widely at Jay Park before they left the room.

“One more!!” One of the young reporters suddenly turned to Miss ________ and took a picture of her.

“Hey!! Enough already!! What’s your name??!! I’ll get you fired!!” I grabbed the young reporters’ shirt and shouted at him.

“Kim Heechul huh??!! You’ll get a complaint from me!!” I shouted at him and let go of his collar.

“Mianhae!! Mianhae!!” He apologized and quickly snapped a picture of me before running away from the room.

“That boy!!!” I screamed and just realized Jay Park was comforting her.

THEY.WERE.HOLDING.HANDS.

“Come on, let’s go back and wait for Mr.Kim in front of the ICU.” Siwon hit my arm as he and Kyuhyun left the room first.

I narrowed my eyes at Jay Diamond Park before I left the room.

Your POV

“Jay, gomawo…” I bowed at him. Feeling guilty and thankful at the same time.

“Hey, don’t say that! I’ll do anything you want.” Jay held my hand and smiled at me.

That made me guiltier.

At the sight of my eye I saw Eunhyuk looking at Jay jealously. I giggled after he left.

“Miss _________, you have to sign these…” Lee Teuk showed me a bunch of files.

“What are these??!!” My eyes went big.

“They are document from Mr. Kim’s office…” Lee Teuk smiled.

My jaw dropped.

“I can help you if you want to…” Jay offered.

“No, no, really! You’ve helped a lot already!!” I pushed Jay’s hand away when he wanted to take the files from Lee Teuk.

“No worries, you get some rest as I take a look at your files then, I’ll tell you which you should sign.” Jay pushed my hand away and took the files from Lee Teuk’s hand and started reading it.

I glared at Lee Teuk. Expecting him to say something to stop Jay.

Lee Teuk gave a little bow and a shy smile as he turned to Jay.

“It’s okay Mr. Park, I’m sure you don’t have time for ALL these files…” Lee Teuk exclaimed as he pointed to the files beside Shindong and the rest of them behind him.

Jay’s eyes went big. Then he put the files that were on his hands on the bed and took out his cell phone.

Good. He’s calling for his driver to go home now. I don’t have to feel bad about him helping me anymore…

“Cancel all my appointments for today and tomorrow.”

“BWOH??!!” I screamed and Jay shut his phone off.

“Now I have the time to help you.” Jay smiled at me.

“No!! No!! I have troubled you too much!! I-” I exclaimed but he put his index finger on my lips.

“Take some rest.” He smiled and he leaned back on the chair and started reading the contents of the files.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“C’mon Mr. Kim…. Wake up!! Get out of the ICU already!!” I punched my fist on the hospital wall.

“You’re destroying the hospital’s property!!” Suddenly a soft voice shouted in a whisper.

It was “Siwon’s” nurse.

“Yah!!! Lee Eunhyuk!! You’re destroying the hospital’s property!!” Siwon quickly stood up and pointed at me as he shouted.

“Be quiet!!” The nurse put the index finger on her lips and said to Siwon and left the hallway.

Kyuhyun and I then burst out laughing. REALLY LOUDLY.

“Nice one Siwon hyung,” Kyuhyun congratulated Siwon as he and I laughed even louder.

Siwon’s face turned tomato red as he sat down with anger.

Then, the ICU’s light went off.

Three of us stared at the door. Waiting for it to open.

Then the ICU door opened and the doctor and nurses came out.

“We’ve done all we could.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TA-DA!!!!! A KIM HEECHUL FOR ALL MY SUBCRIBERS/COMMENTERS/SUPPORTERS WHO VOTED FOR HIM!!!! xDD

How was it???!!!!! Please do comment!!!!!! xDD

THANK YOU JAENIELHYUK FOR RESPONDING TO ME AGAIN!!!!!