Chapter 33

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

It was all over the papers the next day.

__________ must not read any of the papers yet! Especially when Mr. Kim is still in the ICU.

“You read the papers today?” Kyuhyun whispered in my ear. I nodded my head heavily.

“I feel like kicking their asses!!” Donghae shoved his fist into the air and said angrily as he continued to swing his feet as if kicking air.

“What are you guys talking about?!” Siwon came over and whispered.

“This.” Donghae showed him the newspaper after taking a look at unhappy _________ who was sitting at the chair. Burying her face in her palms.

“Fat-assed princess to rule Seoul Digital Company.” Siwon said every word out. And I mean EVERY WORD.

“Darn it Siwon!! Shut up!!” Donghae smacked Siwon in the arm and all of our gazes turned to Miss ______.

She did not hear a single thing. I guess she was too upset…

“I still remember the first day I arrived at Mr. Kim’s house, Miss ______ did not give a damn about her father.” I spoke.

“She has changed…” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Should you like, thank me or something? I changed her remember? I was the reason she’s acting better!” I spoke proudly.

“Yeah. And you are the reason her father is here, now SPEAK rascal!! What did you say yesterday??!!” Siwon pushed me against the wall and grabbed my neck.

I have not felt his strength for a very very long time.

I choked.

“You’re killing him!!” Suddenly, Miss ________ stood up and ran to us, pushing Siwon’s hands away.

“I…” Miss _______ wanted to say something but she saw the newspaper on Siwon’s hands.

“What is that?!” She exclaimed.

“N-Nothing!!!” Kyuhyun quickly took the paper from Siwon. _________ tried to snatch it back from Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun ran away and knocked onto Leeteuk who was holding a stack of files and behind him was Shindong with another stack of files and papers.

The files on Lee Teuk’s hands fell on the ground; the papers in the files were shattered on the ground. Lee Teuk glared at Kyuhyun angrily.

“Kyuhyun is too innocent to be angry at hyung…” Donghae said as he, Siwon and Kyuhyun quickly helped to pick up the files and papers.

“It wasn’t Kyu’s fault Lee Teuk…” Miss _______ said. Her voice is now, toneless… expressionless…

My heart aches seeing her this way….

Then, without knowing, she quickly took the newspaper away from Kyuhyun and wanted to read it. I quickly snatched it away from her and threw it to Lee Teuk.

Lee Teuk quickly read the paper, showing it to Shindong too. Both of them gasped.

“Recycle it this instance!!” Lee Teuk shoved it to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun went running, searching for the recycle bin.

“Why wouldn’t you let me read it??!! WHY??!! WHY??!!” Miss _______ was screaming as she hit my chest with her fist. She was crying again.

Then she fell.

“MISS _________!!!!” Everybody there screamed. Without wasting time, Lee Teuk tried to take her up from the hospital tiles and onto the chair.

“Get a nurse Siwon,” Lee Teuk turned to tell Siwon and turned his gaze back to __________ as he touched her forehead.

“How is she?” Donghae asked as he picked up the files and paper from the floor.

“Not good.” Lee Teuk replied as he sat beside her and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

Honestly, she had not slept since the moment her father was in ICU.

“HELLO?? Lover boy!!! A little help here…” Donghae was speaking to me.

“Sorry,” I quickly knelt on the floor and helped him pick up the files.

“Run nurse!! RUN!!” We could hear Siwon screaming and we turned our gaze to him.

“She’s having a fever.” Lee Teuk told the nurse as the nurse touched __________’s forehead and nodded her head.

“Quite high.” She spoke softly. “We’ll get her a room.” She smiled sweetly at Lee Teuk.

“I think the nurse likes you, Teuk.” Shindong said as soon as the nurse left for help.

“Bwoh??!! I saw her first!! I talked to her first!!! I like her first!!!” Siwon exclaimed as we were sorting the files.

Your POV

Ahhh… My head hurts…

I woke up and found myself in a room. White room.

First though that came to my mind – heaven?

Nahhhh….

The hospital.

I saw the room was empty except for the presence of Lee Teuk, Shindong and Donghae.

Lee Teuk was reading something from the files in his hands.

Donghae was leaning against the wall, hands crossed in front of his chest, sleeping.

Shindong was also reading the files in his hands.

Where is he?

“Miss ________!! You are awake!!” Shindong exclaimed waking Donghae up.

“How did I get here again?” I touched my forehead as Lee Teuk helped me get up and Donghae adjusting my pillow.

“You fainted.” Lee Teuk said, so soft that it was almost a whisper.

Then, I remembered.

“WHERE IS APPA??!! IS HE OKAY??!!! I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!” I screamed as I turned and wanted to get out of bed.

“Stay here!” Lee Teuk grabbed my arm and said. “You are having a high fever! Get some rest!”

“I don’t want to rest, Teuk!!! I have to see appa!! I have to wait for him to wake up!!” I screamed.

“There are other things that you have to do before-” Donghae said and Eunhyuk busted into the room.

“They’re here!!” He screamed.

“Who?” Shindong got up from his seat and asked.

But before Eunhyuk could answer, he was pushed by Kyuhyun and Siwon and the three of them fell.

A bunch of reporters came busting in. Without wasting time, they tried to stop the reporters from coming into the room. In a few seconds, lights were flashing into my eyes.

My eyes were shut. I blocked the flash with my palm but it was no use!

“Here!” Donghae took a pillow from the chair and blocked my face with it.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him.

Did I just thank him? When was the last time I even said that?

“Kim _________!!! How is your father?”

“Kim _________!!! What happened to your father?”

“Kim __________!!!!! Are you taking over Seoul Digital Company??”

“Kim _________!!!! Are you too weak to take over your father’s company?”

“Kim _________!!!!! Are you going to marry Jay Park from J.P.D so that he could rule your father’s company?”

“Who told them Miss _________ is here??!!” Lee Teuk screamed through the questions asked by the reporters.

“They have spies!!” Kyuhyun shouted as he tried to push the reporters out of the room.

“Reporters!! Reporters!! Relax!!”

Suddenly a voice was heard. Then everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to the voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO IS IT??!!! WHO WHO WHO???!!!!!
THANKS TO
JAENIELHYUK ONCE AGAIN FOR RESPONDING TO ME!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!
Anyway, it was so hard to update this chapter today, due to my internet connections... (sigh)...
ANYWAY~ KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING UP!!!!!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!