Chapter 38

Biting My Lips

Your POV

“J-Jay…” I whispered his name out and I started to cry. “I need you…”

I needed someone to talk to…

To cry to…

I needed someone to tell me that whatever I heard earlier… Was wrong.

It was such a coincidence that Jay called me and I blurted out the three words.

“Okay, I’m coming back…” That was his last words before he cut the line off.

I forced myself to the garden in the hospital and sat on a bench to wait for Jay.

A few minutes later, I saw him running towards me. I stood up and hugged him tightly.

“Hey... It’s okay… I’m here…” Jay hugged me back as he rested his chin on my head. “Did something happen?”

I did not speak. I just continued to cry.

“Hey, look. Listen.” He pushed me and made me sit on the bench.

He knelt down on the grass and wiped my tears from my cheek.

“No matter what happens, I will always be here. I will take care of you forever…”

Then he reached for his pants pocket and took out a small box.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Just then, the heart monitor started to beep faster and faster.

I panicked. Did I do something?!

I jumped up from the chair I was sitting at and pressed the button for emergency.

“Phew! That was relaxing…” Just then, Si Won came in and released his satisfaction after visiting the toilet.

“Hyung!!” I screamed.

“What in the world-” Si Won ran to the door and opened it wide. “DOCTOR!! HELP!!!” He screamed his lungs out.

“Call the others!! I’ll call __________.” I ordered Si Won as I dialed her number.

“Yah!! Lee Teuk!! Get your here!! Hurry!!” Si Won screamed at the phone and ran out to get the doctor.

“Hang in there boss… Hang in there!!” I spoke to Mr. Kim as _________’s phone was ringing.

Your POV

Jay opened the box and to my surprise, it was a huge diamond ring.

My jaw dropped.

My eyes went wide.

I looked at the ring, then at Jay.

No words could come out from my mouth.

He took the ring out of the box and slid it into my right ring finger.

“Let me be the one taking care of you from now on…” Jay smiled at me as he whispered those words.

Just as I was about to respond to him, my phone rang.

It was Eunhyuk calling.

Should I pick it up?

Should I…?

“Who’s that?” Jay interrupted my thoughts and tried to take a peek.

“Uhh... Wrong number…” I left my phone on the bench, letting it ring. Then the ringing stopped.

Jay stood up. His hand was still holding mine.

My phone then rang again. I took a look at it, it was Eunhyuk again.

I gave out a deep breath.

“Yeobosaeyo?” I took the courage and picked up the phone. “BWOH?!” I shouted when I heard what Eunhyuk told me.

Eunhyuk’s POV

We were all waiting for the doctor to come out of Mr. Kim’s room.

_________ had tears in her eyes as she sat on the floor.

Her face was expressionless.

Jay was sitting next to her on the floor, both hands hugging his knees.

He was staring at the room door in front of him.

Her hands were shaking really badly.

Wait. What’s that on her finger?

No way.

That couldn’t be…

NO.

I looked away from her… My hands turned into fists.

I looked at the ceiling, and then I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath.

I slowly let go of my fist and shoved my hands into my pants pocket.

Keep calm Eunhyuk… Keep calm….

She deserves to have her…

The only thing I can do now, I to leave tomorrow early in the morning.

Kyuhyun and the others were sitting in a group beside __________.

I walked to them and tapped Lee Teuk’s shoulder.

“Hyung, I need to talk to you…” I whispered. Lee Teuk raised an eyebrow and stood up.

I walked further away from them.

“What is it?” Lee Teuk looked at me, worried.

“I’m leaving tomorrow.” I held my tears and swallowed hard.

“Bwoh?! Mitchoseo?!” Lee Teuk then shouted, then he turned back and realized everyone was looking at him. Then he pushed me futher to the back and gave me a glare.

“You want to leave at this time? When boss is still in there-”

Just then, Mr. Kim’s room door opened and Lee Teuk stopped his words.

____________ jumped up the fastest, then followed by the body guards of the Kim family and then Jay.

Everybody walked close to the room door.

Lee Teuk and I ran to the door. Everybody was worried sick. It was all written on their faces.

____________ held her hands together to as tears rolled down her cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo-yah!! Your author-nim is back with another chapter that will make your heart go BOOM

BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to JAENIELHYUK, SWEETLOVE 123 and SHINYUNG for the non-stop support and comments!!!!!

I hope that this chapter will keep you guys wanting moreee!!!! <3 <3 <3

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!!

Saranghae!!! <3