Chapter 37

Biting My Lips

Eunhyuk’s POV

Today, she came to the hospital again.

She is a lot slimmer compared to the first day I saw her…

A LOT slimmer.

“Annyeong Hyuk, annyeong Si Won!” She came into the room and walked straight to her father. Holding his hand as she touched his cheek. “How are you feeling today, appa? Wake up already…”

________ whispered the same sentence every day since she started visiting Mr. Kim. After her sentence, tears will roll down her cheeks and she would wipe them off with a forced smile.

I’m starting to worry about her.

“Hey,” Then Jay Park stepped in.

“I’m leaving boys, please take care of my father…” _________ took her office bag and stood up from the chair.

“We will Miss _____.” Si Won and I bowed to her as Si Won promised. She nodded her head at Si Won and turned around.

“________-yah, let’s go out for dinner tonight...” I rushed to her as soon as Jay Park stepped out of the wad.

“I’m sorry Hyuk, I have a lot to catch up on work, Jay is helping me… Another time, I promise.” She touched my cheek and gave me a smile, leaving me standing alone...

“Hyuk!! You gotta’ look after Boss for a minute!! I don’t… feel good….” Si Won was gripping his stomach as he said it and ran out of the patient’s room as fast as he could.

Must be the Kimchi Ramyon he ate earlier…

“Old man. You have to wake up already!! Your company is doing great with the help of… Park.” I didn’t want to say his name out, I was ashamed to say his name out.

He helped _________ a lot, and all I did was… Nothing.

“You have to wake up already!! Your daughter is doing great!! She has turned into a hot… y… Slim… Smart… Independent… girl.” I shook Mr. Kim’s arm.

“She has a lot of manners now, she is ruling your company with success!! You have to wake up to see this!!” I was getting excited when I said it. My tune of voice went higher and higher.

“You have to wake up, so that I… could leave…” I whispered the last two words.

“She needs Jay more than me… I’m nothing compared to him… I’m not suitable for her…” I whispered this sentence to him. “By leaving her, will make her happy…”

Tears dropped down and left water stains on Mr. Kim’s hand.

Your POV

“What would you like to have for dinner?” Jay smiled at me.

“I…” Just as I wanted to reply him, I stopped. I stopped my words and my footsteps.

I have been spending so much time with Jay Park that I felt like a stranger to him!

I missed him so much! So much that I rejected his offer for dinner!

What was I thinking?!

“Jay, I’m gonna’ have to go back to take care of my dad… I’ll see you in the office tomorrow?” I gave Jay a small smile.

Jay gave a little laugh and nodded his head. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He turned into the lift and I watched the lift door closed before I turned back to appa’s room.

Then I stopped my footsteps. I fixed my office wear and fixed my hair. Sniffing myself to see if I stink after a long day in the office.

I smell good!

I was happy! So happy that I could see him again!!

I walked as fast as my feet could take me, then I saw Si Won rushing out from the room.

Is something wrong?!

“Si Won-yah!” I shouted for him but he just kept running. I ran as fast as I could, thinking that something happened to appa.

“Old man. You have to wake up already!! Your company is doing great with the help of… Park.”

That was the first sentence I heard once I opened the door.

I hid behind the wall as I took a peek at what Eunhyuk was doing.

He was speaking to my father…

I smiled as I watched him and listened to him.

He praised me, about how I looked and how I have changed.

It made me smile… It was him who changed me…

I leaned on the wall as I continued to listen. Then, something went wrong…

He started to talk about how bad he was…

“You have to wake up, so that I… could leave…”

I was shocked. I did not know how to react. I covered my mouth with my hands as tears were clotting in my eyes.

I blinked and tears rolled down my cheeks. The tears did not stop rolling down.

“You have to wake up, so that I… could leave…”

This sentence is ringing in my head non-stop. I can’t stop myself from thinking about it!!!

He’s leaving??

He’s leaving… me??

I covered my ears with both my hands as I kept my eyes closed.

I did not want to hear anymore from him!!

I don’t want him to leave!!

I opened the door and ran out as I cried. I took the stairs nine floors down. Crying as I ran down the stairs.

Then my legs could not support me anymore, my knees went weak. I sat at the steps of the stairs and cried loudly.

I buried my face in my hands as tears started to smear my makeup.

I don’t want him to leave me…

Just then my phone rang. It was Jay Park.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Jay’s voice was loud and clear. “Yeobosaeyo? _________-yah?”

I could not speak… Once I speak, I will cry. I kept in silence as I tried to calm myself down.

“Yeobosaeyo?! ________-yah!! Is there something wrong? What is happening?!” Jay sounded worried.

“J-Jay…” I whispered his name out and I started to cry. “I need you…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY THERE MY LOVELY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Another update for today yo!!

Oopssieeee…. Did YOU just fall for Jay Park???

Which one do you choose??

Your Hyukkie cookie, or Mr. Jay Diamond Park??

Comment and let me know!!! :D

Saranghae!!!!!! <3 <3