Chapter 5

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Could you at least use proper English?! I am dressed okay?!” She screamed.

“I apologize… Miss _____ why are you still in your pajamas?” I said gaily.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?” She rolled her eyes and played with her hair.

“I didn’t have the time Miss-”

“STOP!! Have you done the first thing you must do when you wake up?” She asked me with her eyes widely opened.

Let me see…

The first thing to do on the list is to make breakfast for her.

Checked!

“Yes madam, I’ve made breakfast for you…” I said as I walked gaily towards her with her breakfast in my hands.

“Not that!! And DON’T YOU STEP ANY CLOSER!!” She pointed at me and screamed.

I stopped. Feeling shocked.

“My meaning is… Did you brush your teeth, and wash your face? Aren’t these the first thing you must do when you wake up??!!” She shouted.

Oops.

 “No!!” I shouted as I put her breakfast hardly on her dressing table. “The first thing I must do when I wake up is to OPEN MY EYES!!!” I shouted at her and went out of her room and slammed her room door.

That was gay.

I quickly ran into my room and took a bath.

Your POV

I laughed loudly after he went out of my room.

That gay fella’ is really funny!!

But it’s true!! The first thing we must do when we wake up is to open our eyes!!

I couldn’t stop laughing.

I turned to my breakfast on my dressing table.

“French loaf with jam?! What kind of breakfast is this??!!” My jaw dropped.

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed my heart out.

But there was no responds!!

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed again.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“I’m Genie for you boy~ I’m Genie for your wish~”

Wait a minute. Did I hear someone calling for me?

I turned off the running tap and put my ear next to the bathroom door.

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Oh My God!!! She is calling for me!!!!

But I’m in the middle of…

AISH!!!!!!

Your POV

“LEE EUN-”

As I was about to shout again, my room door opened and he dashed into my room.

He was wrapping a towel. He was in the middle of taking a bath!!

There was soap on his head that dripped onto his left eye which made him close his left eye.

“Y-Yes madam?” He asked.

“What kind of breakfast is that?!” I ignored how he looked and pointed at the breakfast on my dressing table.

“It’s a healthy breakfast, daughter of Eve.” He said. I could hear frustrated-ness in his sentence.

“Y-You…Finish what you’re doing and come see me right after you’re done!!” I pointed at him and quickly looked away.

Eunhyuk’s POV

After she finished saying, I ran back to continue my bath without wasting time.

“That !! I thought that it was urgent but what the heck!!!”

I shouted in my bathroom and soon my singing turned into cursing and swearing.

When I’m finally done, I opened the bathroom door.

I’m not going back to serve you that early. I’ll let you wait and wait and wait until you-

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!”

“ARGH!!!!!” I pulled my hair and screamed.

“Yes madam?” I opened the door and leaned against it.

Is that gay enough?

“What’s taking you so long?!”

“I apologize madam…” I bowed and waited for her to say something.

“Get me something suitable. I have to go shopping later.” She said and she got out of bed.

“Where are my sleeping shoes?!” She exclaimed.

Sleeping shoe?

“I’m not sure madam…” I said.

It’s the truth!! How would I know?!

“I’ll tell you where it is…” She walked to me and pulled my hair.

“AHHHH…!!”

Then she pushed my head and I saw it under the bed.

“Do you see it now?” She asked and let go of my hair.

“Y-Yes…madam…” I took the shoe out and gave it to her.

“Good. As I said. Get-”

“Get you something suitable. I know madam…” I bowed and smiled as I saw her going into the bathroom.

My hands turned into a fist. For the sake of my future, I shall be patient with you…

I walked to her walk in wardrobe and nearly fell down.

There were loads of bags on the floor that some even fell out!!

Her clothes!! Her shoes!!! If I give her another wardrobe, I’m sure it’ll be full in a few weeks.

It’s all not in order!!!