Chapter 7

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

-What happened in the dorm-


I stood near the front door and looked around.  “This place isn’t that bad…”

“OOF!”

I jumped. *Is there someone else in here?*

I walked towards the sound and opened the door.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAK!”

 * GUY! GUY! MY EYES. MY POOR INNOCENT EYES. EOTTEOKE?!*

“What was that?!” Krystal exclaimed outside.

“She just found out who lives in that dorm.” The boy with a dimple shook his head.

“Who… Lives in that dorm?” Krystal asked.

“Two boys named Kai and Suho.”

“KAI?!”

Krystal ran into the room to find you sitting in a corner staring into space.

“Are you okay?! What happened?!”

“Na-Na-…”

Krystal turned around slowly and saw a short boy with a towel around his waist. *Oh, Kai isn’t here.* “What happened?”

“I didn’t do anything bad! I just took a shower and was getting out then she opened the door and screamed! Why were you in this dorm anyway?!”

I stared at the floor not wanting to look at him, “This is our new dorm.”

“WHAT?! That’s not possible!” Suho replied.

The boy with a dimple chuckled. “It’s true. It’s not possible for you to occupy this dorm…unless you’re a boy.”

Krystal and I both looked at each other. “Bu-But we were told that our dorm was 303!”

“Yeah, it is 303. In the girls dorm building.”

My face reddened. *This can’t be happening. First I call someone food and now we enter the wrong dorm plus I saw a guy. My life. I hate it.*

“We’re sorry. We’re new here.” Krystal apologised.

“Obviously.” The boy with a dimple retorted.

“I’m Krystal and that’s Jessica.”

“I’m Lay and the guy’s Suho.”

“YA! I’m not anymore. Well, I’m half but that doesn’t really count.”

Lay rolled his eyes. “The girls dorm is in the building right next to this one. Oh and try not to go into the boys toilets.”  

I narrowed my eyes at him while Krystal bowed and said thank you.

“Come on let’s go.” Krystal pulled me up and we headed towards the other building.

“Why did you scream?” Krystal asked.

“Why did I scream? I SAW A GUY OKAY?!”

Krystal’s eyes widened, “What?!”

“I heard a noise and I opened the door and he was standing there and I don’t want to talk about this anymore okay?!”

Krystal giggled, “Is this your first time seeing a boy ?”

I stared at her, “Huh?! Ye-No! Of course not! Who do you think I am?! A nun?!”

Krystal coughed, “Nun.”

I slapped her, “Ya!”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” A loud voice yelled from the opposite end of the hallway.

All the boys started complaining but as soon as they saw Victoria they stopped.

Krystal tilted her head, *She must be the Queenka.*

“Look! Over there! Two new girls!” Sulli pointed towards us.

Victoria stormed over to us, “Why are you in the boys dorm building?!”

“We got lost.” Krystal spoke softly.

“Lost? HA! Don’t pretend okay? I’m not dumb. I’ll give you another chance because you’re new. Why are you in the boys dorm building?”

I cleared my throat, “Do you have hearing problems or are you just dumb? We’re new here. Therefore we don’t know where to go. We got lost.”

Victoria’s eyes widened, “How dare you accuse the Queenka of being dumb! Just because you’re Kai’s ‘girlfriend’ you think you’re all that?!”

*What? Did she just say Kai’s girlfriend?!*

Krystal nodded.

“Look. You’ve obviously made a mistake here. I’m not Kai’s girlfriend, I barely know him.”

“Are you that scared of me? Is that why you’re lying? I saw the picture of you two linking arms. Don’t try to fool me.”

“Linking arms…?”

“Yes! Don’t try to act dumb.”

“He made me do that though.”

“You’d really think I’d believe that?”

I stared at her , “It’s the truth.”

She laughed bitterly and grabbed my hair, “A picture says a thousand words, you looked pretty comfortable linking arms with him.”

“Let go. Now.” I said through gritted teeth.

She smirked, “Or what?”

“Let her go.” A voice said.

Victoria turned around, “This isn’t any of your… Kai?”

“I made her link arms with me because I like her.”




So, I have Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao and D.O left to introduce in the story.
Okay, I can do this.
A new chapter should be up later on today~!
Thank you for subscribing and commenting ~