Chapter 16

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

The sunlight hit my face the next morning and my eyes slowly opened. The first day was finally over and it was the start of a new one. I glanced over to where Tiffany and Krystal’s beds and they were still sound asleep. So, it must’ve been pretty early.

I walked over to the bathroom and my eyes widened. “Luhan?” I exclaimed a bit too loudly.

He put a finger to his lips. “Be quiet! I’m trying to do something.” He whispered angrily.

“What are you doing?” I whispered back confused.

He motioned for me to come over. “I’m trying to find out if I still have a chance with Tiffany.”

“You cheated on her. So you don’t.”

He glared at me coldly, “You girls are all the same! I didn’t cheat on her! She saw me hug another girl and she looked into it way too much.”

I raised my eyebrow, “Well, why did you hug that girl then?”

He sighed, “I was going to buy her something and that girl happened to lend me money so I could. I was happy so I hugged her.”

“Why didn’t you tell her that?”

“I TRIED! SHE DOESN’T LISTEN!” Luhan shouted in frustration.

“You guys are talking about me hey?”

Luhan froze and I turned around slowly.

“He’s telling you lies Jessica. Don’t believe them. Ugh, what are you doing here anyways Luhan?” Tiffany said as she leaned against the bathroom doorframe with crossed arms.

“I was seeing if-“

“He could fix that leaky tap.” I interrupted.

Luhan stared at me. *What the?*

Tiffany sighed and walked over, “You should’ve just told me to fix it. Luhan can’t do anything right.”

Luhan and Tiffany locked eyes. “I should probably go now.” Luhan said quietly.

Tiffany examined the ‘leaky’ tap and I stared after Luhan. *If he was telling the truth then I have to get these two back together!*

“You like him don’t you?” Tiffany suddenly asked, jaw clenched.

“What?”

“First of all, this tap isn’t leaky. Second, how could you have asked Luhan to fix it? You don’t have his mobile number and I don’t think you’d walk all the way to the boy’s dorms.”

“You still have feelings for him, don’t you?”

Tiffany took a deep breath, “I-I don’t. Look, I just don’t want you to end up like me. Hurt and angry.”

I looked at her and nodded. “Oh by the way, do you have Baekhyun’s number? I need to talk to him.”

She returned to her normal bubbly self and smiled, “Just a second.” She disappeared and appeared suddenly with her phone in her hand.

“I didn’t think you’d actually take a second.” I joked.

She chuckled and handed her phone to me. “Don’t forget to get my number too. When you’re done just chuck my phone on my bed. I’m gonna go for a sprint.” And with that she disappeared.

I made sure she was gone and I opened her messages and created a new text.

Hey Luhan.
We need to talk.
Meet me in front of the girls building in 30 minutes.


I hit send and felt a little bad. I don’t know if what I was doing was right but these two really needed to sort things out. I sighed and opened her contacts. I typed in her number, Baekhyun’s number and all of EXO’s numbers into my Blackberry. I chucked her phone onto her bed and woke up Krystal.

She rubbed her eyes and moaned, “It’s too early, what do you want?”

“Could you do me a favour and read someone’s mind?” I asked Krystal.

“Who’s mind?” Tiffany asked as he opened the door.

*Yours Tiffany.* “Baekhyun’s…” I lied.

“You like him, don’t you?” Tiffany winked.

“You think I like everyone.” I accused.

She chuckled, “Too true. Well, I’m taking a shower then heading out so I probably won’t see you guys til later.”

“Actually, could you meet me in 30 mins outside the building?” I asked Tiffany.

“Maybe…” She replied.

“Um, I need to talk to you about a boy!”

She chuckled, “Okay then. I’ll definitely meet you in 30 mins.”

I forced a smile, “Good.”

As soon as I heard the shower running I grabbed Krystal’s arm. “Oi, I need you to read Tiffany’s mind. Try and find out if she still has feelings for Luhan.”

Krystal yawned, “Why? You don’t like him do you?”

I moaned, “I’m trying to get them back together, pabo!”

“Okay, okay. I’ll try.”

I nodded and got dressed. “I’m going now. Just remind Tiffany about our meeting place.”

“Okay.” Krystal said sleepily.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and texted Baekhyun.

Hey Baekhyun, it’s Jessica. I need help!
I’m hungry and I don’t know where a good café is…


Baekhyun’s iPhone vibrated and he smiled at the text he had just received.

I’ll help you on one condition…
You buy me a shirt afterwards?


I sat under a tree and my stomach grumbled.

Okay, okay! Just hurry up.
My stomach is committing suicide.


He laughed and hopped out of bed. *Guess I don’t have time to take a shower.*



So I have finally updated. Sorry for the long wait guys and sorry for this chapter.
It's not that good... haha.
I've just realised that my story is just dragging on and I was so close to quitting and starting a new one but I remembered you guys. So bare with me, I have a feeling this story's going to be at least 100 chapters or something. hahaha.
Thank you all for subscribing and commenting.
Makes my day. : )