Chapter 6

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

“Hello. How may I help you?” The woman at the front desk asked.

I smiled, “My sister and I are new here. We would like to find out our dorms and classes. Oh and a map of the school please.”

“Names?”

“I’m Jessica Jung.”

“And I’m Krystal Jung.”

“The Jungs? Oh yes, I’ve heard about you. The two girls with powers however their parents have none. Strange isn’t it?”

Krystal and I looked at each other confused.

“Isn’t it like that with everyone?” I asked.

“No. It’s not.” She replied harshly.

“Hey, what’s going on here? Is BoA giving you a hard time?” A boy with a cute eye smile asked.

I lied and shook my head, “No.”

“Good, she usually gives new students a hard time. Glad to know she’s changed. Anyways, I’m Baekhyun the Head Mistress’ son. It’s nice to meet you two.”

*Did he just say Bacon? His name is Bacon? Why would you name your kid Bacon?* I thought.

“Pabo” Krystal murmured. “I’m Krystal Jung. It’s nice to meet you.”

“I’m Jessica Jung. It’s nice to meet you Bacon.”

He laughed, “I’ve gotta go girls, see you around.”

“Why was he laughing?” I asked confused.

“His name is Baekhyun not Bacon.” BoA said annoyed. “Here take your stuff and get out of here. You’re giving me a headache.”

We walked out of the main office and I stopped abruptly. “His name is Baekhyun?! I just called him food!”

Krystal started laughing her head off. “PUAHAHAH! I heard your thoughts but I thought it would be more embarrassing to just say, ‘His name is Baekhyun not Bacon’. I’m happy I didn’t tell you though. It was so funny!”

I pouted. “Shut up. I can never face him again. It makes sense why he laughed.”

“Aw. Don’t worry. I’m sure Bacon gets it all the time.”

“Ya! Do you want to get hit?” I yelled.

“You know, they don’t tolerate violence at this school?”

*Kai.*

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Krystal said.

I grabbed her arm. “Oh, no you don’t!”

I turned to Kai, “Sorry, can’t talk now. I have to go unpack and get settled in.”

He nodded and flashed a smile. “I see. I won’t stop you then.”

I pulled Krystal in one hand and dragged the luggage in the other towards our dorm.

“300… 301… 302… 303. Krystal, come here! I found our new dorm~!”

Krystal turned around and started sprinting towards me. “Really? AHHHH.”

I turned around and found Krystal in the arms of a very tall guy. “Uh…”

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Y-Yeah.” She answered staring at him.

I groaned. *Discrimination from the tall people yet again.* “Krystal, I’m going to be in the dorm unpacking.”

“Krystal?” The boy said softly.

“Yeah.”

“My name’s Wu Fan, but you can call me Kris.”

Krystal nodded, “Nice to meet you.”

“I would love to hold you in my arms for a bit longer but I’ve got flight lessons I need to go to. Talk later?”

Krystal could feel her face reddening, “Uh… Yeah.” *Wait. Flight lessons? He can fly?!*

Krystal ran over to the nearest window and tried to see Kris but it was no luck, he was probably already up in the air.

“Oh! You scared me!” Krystal said surprised.

“What are you doing here?” A boy with a dimple asked.

“I… Uh… I go to school here. My dorm’s right there. 303.” She replied.

The boy’s eyes widened. “Oh no, this is not good.”



Who do you think this new mysterious boy she's met is?
Can you spot the To The Beautiful You reference?
I love that show. *O*
Thanks for subscribing and commenting guys ~