Chapter 5

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

Krystal’s POV

“Guys, I should really wait for my sister. I feel really bad and if Kai is the Kingka of the school than the Queenka is going to be really angry…” I tried to reason.

“Krystal if you really want EXO will protect you and your sister from the Queenka.” Chanyeol offered.

Sehun elbowed Chanyeol, “The rest of EXO aren’t going to happy about this.”

“Yeah, but I’ll be happy about this. I think I’m in love with this girl.” Chanyeol whispered.

*In love? I can’t believe he just said that.* Sehun thought.

“Love? What?” I asked.

The boys froze.

“What do you mean love? What are you talking about?” Chanyeol quickly said.

I shrugged. *I swear someone said the word love though… I heard it. Was it their thoughts?* “Oh and who are EXO?”

“EXO are the protectors of this school!” Chanyeol replied.

“Eh? Protectors of the school?”

“There are bad people out there and if any of them happen to stumble over this school we make them disappear.” Sehun said seriously.

“DISAPPEAR?! DO YOU KILL THEM?!” I asked shocked.

“You know this isn’t really any of your business.” Sehun replied harshly.

Krystal took a step back. *Woah, his mood changed pretty quickly.* “I’m going to find my sister, wait here!” I said as I ran in the opposite direction.

“You scared her Sehun! Good job.” Chanyeol said annoyed.

Sehun pouted. *It is really none of her business though. What was I meant to say?*

Jessica’s POV

“You’re the Kingka of this school and if the Queenka sees us she’ll assume something bad. I don’t want to have to deal with her on my first day of school.”

“I’ll protect you. Don’t worry Sica.” Kai said sincerely.

I stared at him. *This guy can’t be serious.*

“SICA! I came back for you aren’t I a good sis- WOAH! HOLD UP! Why do you two have your arms linked? Don’t tell me you two have started going out?” Krystal questioned.

Kai smiled, “Are you new here too? I don’t remember seeing such a pretty face around here.”

I stared at him. *Flirt. I knew this was too good to be true.* I grabbed my luggage from his hand and unlinked our arms. “Let’s go Krystal.”

“Where are you going? Sica! Wait.” Kai shouted.

*Maybe I should just teleport in front of her. Yeah.*

“Kai~!” A voice called out.

He turned around. “What?”

Victoria pouted, “I come all the way to see you and you say ‘what?’”

Kai glared at her, “Hi. Better?”

“Much better, you know I was wondering if we could go see a movie or something?”

“Look, I’m really busy okay?”

He stared at her irritated than he vanished into thin air.

“I hate it when he does that.” Victoria said as she pulled out her lip gloss and stormed back to her group of friends.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal looked at me. “Are you angry?”

“Yes! I am. That guy has been following me around all day and he just hit on you.” I snapped.

“I can read your thoughts pabo and I know that’s not the reason why you’re angry. Come on, let’s just find out our classes first. We’ve been here for less than an hour. Forget about boys.”

I laughed, “You’re such a hypocrite. Forget about boys?” I pointed to the two tall boys in front of us.

She gave them stern stares, “Don’t you guys need to go to class?”

“! Sehun we do. It was nice meeting such a beautiful girl like you Krystal.” Chanyeol chimed.

“Nice meeting you.” Sehun nodded.

I cleared my throat, “How can you guys always forget me?” I whined.

“Well, let’s just say a star is in front of me and she’s so bright and amazing that I have been blinded.” Chanyeol said dramatically.

Krystal giggled, and I slapped her arm. “Ouch.”

Sehun rolled his eyes and dragged Chanyeol towards their next class.

“Chanyeol’s cute.”

“YA! You said forget about boys!” I exclaimed.

“I’m not very good at following my own advice.” Krystal smiled cheekily.

“Pabo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m back.” Victoria said as she walked over to the group of girls.

“What happened Victoria? We saw him vanish as soon as you talked to him.” Sulli chuckled.

Victoria stared at her, “He was busy and he had to leave. So, I gave him permission to.”

“He needed to leave? Yeah, you got that right. He needed to leave so he could catch up to his new girlfriend.” Sulli said.

“What?!” Victoria screamed.

Sulli pointed at the iPad Seohyun was holding.


THIS JUST IN GUYS!
THE KINGKA OF THE SCHOOL IS NO LONGER SINGLE~!
YEP, YOU READ RIGHT.
HE’S TAKEN BY A NEW GIRL AT THIS SCHOOL.
WHO IS SHE THOUGH? COULD SHE BE THE NEXT QUEENKA?
MOVE OVER VICTORIA YOUR REIGN IS OVER!

What is this?! This has to be a rumour. My Kai can’t be taken. Find out who this girl is, I need some answers.”




I didn't really like this chapter but I promise you the next one will be good.
How are you liking the story so far?
Does it need more of EXO? More of Girls Generation? More of SHINee?
Let me know below in the comments ~
Thanks for subscribing and commenting guys. ^^