Chapter 17

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

I tapped my foot impatiently. *How long does it take to get ready?! He’s a boy for goodness sakes.* I picked up my Blackberry and started typing a message saying to get his over here before I died from hunger but before I could press send someone tapped me on  the shoulder.

“Sorry I took so long.” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“I swear you take longer than me to get ready Bacon.”

He chuckled and focused his attention on my phone, “Wow.”

“What?” I asked confused.

“It’s just… I’ve never really seen a Blackberry before.”

I laughed, “What? Are you serious? There’s like millions of them in America.”

He sighed, “Not many people have Blackberrys here okay? Come on, do you want to eat or not?”

I stood up, “I’m so hungry that I need to eat.”

He chuckled, “Follow me.”

We walked side by side to a small café in a small, peaceful part behind the campus. I gasped, it was beautiful, because it was autumn the leaves surrounding the café had turned shades of red and brown.

Baekhyun and I sat down at a table, I ordered waffles and he ordered pancakes. I inhaled the smell of freshly cooked waffles and smiled. *I’m starting to like this place.*

----

Tiffany stood outside the girls’ dorm building. *Where is she?* Her eyes widened when she saw Luhan walking towards her. She turned around and grabbed her phone and pretended to be texting someone.

“Did I keep you waiting? Sorry I was late.” Luhan apologised staring at her back.

She turned around slowly, “What? Why would I be waiting for you?”

Luhan’s brows furrowed in confusion, “You sent me a text earlier saying to meet you here. Saying we needed to talk?”

Tiffany frantically opened her ‘Sent’ messages and sure enough the text was there. “I never sent you this…” *Oh my god, Jessica.*

“I’m sorry Luhan. But this is just a big misunderstanding. I didn’t send this. Jessica did. I’m not sure what she’s trying to do but I don’t have time for this. I have to go.” Tiffany said as she walked away.

Luhan stared after her. *I don’t get it. Why would Jessica send that text?*

----

The bell rang, which meant that the school day had begun.

“What have you got first?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Um, I think I’ve got advanced History first.”

I groaned, “I’ve got that stupid class for powers first. Know anyone who’s in it?”

Baekhyun’s jaw clenched, “Yeah. Look I’ve got to go. I’m gonna be late and you are too if you don’t walk faster. Talk later.”

I stared after him confused. *Did I say something wrong?* I shook my head and bumped into something hard. “Ow…” I said as I rubbed my head.

“You should really watch where you’re going.”

I moaned. I knew that voice anywhere; it belonged to that horrible Kai.

“Look, I’m going to be late. Move.”

“No you’re not.” He grabbed my arm and he teleported to my next class. “Lucky for you I’m here. Sit next to me?”

I rolled my eyes and looked around the classroom. The only spare seat was next to Kai or Victoria which left me with no other choice than to sit next to Kai. “You annoy me and I’ll take my chances with Victoria over there.” I warned as I sat down.

Before he could reply someone at the front of the classroom cleared their throat. “Hi guys, I’m Heechul you can call me Mr Kim in front of the other teachers but here Heechul will do. I’ll be your Power Improvement teacher for this year.” He smiled.

Everyone in the class mumbled yes and returned to their conversations. I looked up at Heechul and he just sat down in his office chair and went on his laptop. My brows furrowed in confusion.

“Aren’t we going to learn anything?”

Kai looked at me, “No, well we can if we want to but a lot of us have been here for years and we know our powers inside out. Well everyone except for you.”

I sighed, “What am I meant to do?”

“I don’t know.”

I slapped him on the arm, “Hey! I sat next to you, you can at least help me!”

He looked directly into my eyes and was silent for a second. “Mmm. Okay. Stand up.”

I stood up like he directed and he touched my arm. We were at the front of the classroom just like that.

“Hey Heechul” Kai said casually, “She’s new here and she needs help learning about her power, so we’re gonna be outside in the courtyard along with D.O, Kris and Suho.”

Heechul stared at his screen, “Go.”

Kai motioned for D.O, Kris and Suho to come outside and he grabbed my arm and walked me to the door. “Hey, what is he even doing? Heechul, the teacher? We could’ve said we were destroying the world and he would’ve been like ‘Go’.”

Kai looked at me amused, “Ever heard of ?”

I shook my head, “Is that a game or something?”

He laughed, “You’re so innocent.”

I tilted my head in confusion. *I’ll google it later then.*

As a group we walked out to the courtyard, it was simple and neat. It had two wooden benches, a small fountain in the middle and trees. Aw yeah, grass too.

I sat on the wooden bench and sighed, “How are you guys going to help me use my power?”

They all looked at each other and smirked, “By attacking you.”



Wow. It's been a really long time since I've updated.
Sorry x 6483645378
Well I have some good news and bad news,
Goods news is I'm on Summer Break~! YAY. So I'll update as much as I can.
Bad news is I'm lazy so no promises. ^^
But yeah, the next chapter will have some powers ~
So I hope you look forward to that.
Thank you again for everyone who has subscribed~!
And thanks for commenting.
You're comments always make my day and I read all of them ~
I'll try to get some LuSica in but no promises.