Chapter 14

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

“Sica!” Krystal called out running towards me.

I smiled, “I’m sorry for going off at you earlier.”

She shook her head, “It’s okay, I understood why you did. I’m sorry for always ditching you.”

“I forgive you, anyways I would’ve ditched me too if 3 good looking guys wanted to hang around me.”

She giggled, “I’m so happy you’re alright.”

Baekhyun walked over towards me, “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”

Kai shot him a look.

“No, he didn’t hurt me. Kai would never do something like that, right?”

*Pabo. I hurt you already, emotionally.* Kai thought.

Baekhyun hugged me, “Try and be careful in the future and next time come to Lotte World with all of us! I love the rides here.”

I laughed, “I love the rides here too!”

“I love the rides here, you love the rides here. We are made for each other.” Baekhyun winked.

I playfully hit him, “Don’t be silly.”

Kai stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say to you two. He sighed. *Maybe I should walk away, they won’t notice.*

“Kai! Come over here.” D.O shouted as he stood next to the bus stop.

Kai walked over to him, “What?”

“I thought it would be a bit awkward there since they’re kind of flirting.”

Kai stared at him, “They’re not flirting. They’re just joking with each other.”

“Well, from here it looks like they’re flirting.”

“It’s all one-sided. Baekhyun’s flirting. That’s all.” Kai explained.

D.O shook his head, “You still like her don’t you?”

Kai sighed, “I don’t.” *I think I love her.*

“Guys the bus is coming in 10 minutes, if you’re not here in 5 I’m not telling the bus driver to wait.” Kris called out.

“Wanna race?” Baekhyun grinned and pointed towards where Krystal and Kris were standing.

“Race?” I tilted my head and smirked. “Ready. Set. Go.” I started sprinting.

“Hey! You cheater!” Baekhyun shouted from behind, he twirled his hand in a circle and made everything too bright so that I couldn’t see where I was going.

“Me? Cheating? You’re the one who’s cheating using your powers!” I shape shifted into a lion and just ran blindly.

“I won! Yay!” I heard Baekhyun exclaim.

*Wait. If he won? Does that mean I’m running the wrong-*

“OOF!”

I opened my eyes slowly. *This chest is so comfy… HUH?! CHEST?!*

“I’m sorry!” I said embarrassed.

Kai smirked, “Are you going to get off me anytime soon?”

I stood up too quickly and I lost my balance.

D.O caught me, “Are you okay?”

“I’m alright.”

“Thank god you turned back into a human or else I think I would’ve died.” Kai said as he stood up brushing off his clothes.

I stuck my tongue out at him, “Damn. Should’ve stayed as a lion then.”

Before Kai could say something Kris yelled out, “Ya! Come here now or you can spend the night here. The bus is coming.”

D.O, Kai and I all ran towards Kris just as the bus came to a halt.

“Aw damn, if the bus was just a little faster…” Kris joked.

I glared at him as he gestured for me to go in.

I stepped onto the bus and stopped at the front… *Who should I sit next to? Wait, where’s Krystal? I’ll sit next to her.* But I was too late she was already sitting next to Chanyeol at the back. *Damn.*

“Sica! Sit here!” Baekhyun waved his arm.

I walked over and sat down next to him. “If you hadn’t used your stupid powers then I would be sitting next to Krystal right now…” I said as I pouted.

He looked at me and smiled, “Aw, well I’m sorry you couldn’t sit next to Krystal. But at least you’re sitting next to me and not Kai.”

“True.”

Kai hopped on the bus and froze when he saw you sitting next to Baekhyun. *Are you serious?* He gritted his teeth and sat down near the front of the bus next to D.O.

The bus started moving and I was trying to keep my eyes open. Krystal had once told me I snore really loudly and I did not want everyone on the bus to find out. But my eyes soon shut and I drifted off to sleep.

Baekhyun stared at me sleeping and smiled. *You’re so cute.* He gently pushed my head on his shoulder for support and closed his own eyes. *Good night Jessica.*



You guys do not know how sorry I am for not updating.
I'll try and update more if I can.
Thanks for everyone who's still subscribed and for new people who have subscribed.
It's been a busy first day of school for the Jung sisters, hehehe.
Don't forget to comment your thoughts below~! : )