Chapter 11

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

DING DING DING!

Chanyeol stood up and sighed, “We have normal classes now…”

“What? Normal classes?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, we have normal classes now like, maths, science and all them.” Baekhyun replied.

“But, I thought you had classes in the morning?”

“We have special classes for our powers until lunch break, and then we have normal classes afterwards.” Kris explained.

I nodded and smiled but it vanished as soon as I saw Kai walking over to the table.

“Guys, let’s get to class. She’s” Kai pointed at you, “Not coming with us since it’s her first day.”

“Who says? Its Krystal’s first day too you know. I want to come.” I snapped.

He glared at me, “I’m the Kingka of this school and I say you’re not coming. Your sister can though, if she wants.”

“Kai, don’t be like that.” Baekhyun tried to reason.

Kai looked at Baekhyun then at me and walked away.

“What exactly did you say to him?” Baekhyun whispered.

“I’ll tell you later. Come on Krystal let’s go unpack.”

“Uh…Sica. Chanyeol really wants me to go to the normal classes…Sorry.”

I stared at her. “Are you serious? You’d go with some guy who has a creepy smile that you barely know over me?”

Chanyeol looked hurt. “Sica! It’s just that I actually want to have fun at this school okay? I’m trying to fit in. I want to make new friends.” Krystal glanced at Chanyeol, “I don’t think you have a creepy smile. I like it.”

I rolled my eyes and started walking away, “Whatever.”

“Jessica, wait!”

I stopped in my tracks trying to hold back tears, *It’s my first day and I already hate it here. Kai hates me. Victoria hates me. Chanyeol hates me and Krystal probably does too.*

“Are you alright?” Lay tapped me on the shoulder.

“I’m fine.” I lied.

“I’m really sorry about Kai acting like that. You should be able to come to classes if you want to.”

“No, it’s okay. I didn’t want to go anyway.”

He looked at me, “Do you want to get out of here?”

“Out of here? But don’t you have class?” I asked.

“Yeah I do…But who needs good grades when you’ve got powers.” He joked.

I smiled, “Where do you wanna go?”




It's really short, I'm sorry. ;~;
But, I will update again today so don't worry~!
It's Yixing's birthday today!!!
If you have twitter don't forget to tag #lovelayday
I made sure to update today because of him. :3
Because I haven't updated for two days I'll just give you some EXO spam.


sehun's too perfect. ;A;


yixing's smile is just... angelic.

http://oh-luhans.tumblr.com/post/33011654529/what-do-you-think-is-your-best-facial-feature

baekhyun's best facial feature is his pelvis? LOL. ^^

http://layinglay.tumblr.com/post/33043265510/acting-out-sehuns-aegyo

rebel sehun not following his hyungs orders.

http://exo-body-.tumblr.com/post/33041720892/i-am-sorry-am-i-riding-too-hard

i find lay incredibly attractive in this gif. i don't know why though... hahaha.



i should probably stop with the spam now. LOL. i might do some more spam in other chapters. :3

thank you again for subscribing and commenting, you guys are my motivation to keep writing ~