Chapter 12

S.I.S (Super Idol School)

“Do you like amusement parks?” Lay asked.

“Amusement parks? Why? Are we going to one?!” I responded excitedly.

“Have you ever been to Lotte World?”

I smiled, “I’ve never been to Korea, so obviously not.”

Lay’s eyes brightened, “Yes! I’ve always wanted to take someone there.”

“Well then, let’s go!” I exclaimed.

1 hour later.

“This is Lotte World? This is heaven.” I said in amazement. It was beautiful and we weren’t even inside yet.

Lay grinned, “Let’s go in.”

We stepped inside and it was beautiful. I forgot all about Kai and Victoria and just focused on the rides.

“Are you scared of heights?” Lay asked.

“No way!”

“Then, let’s go ride on the giant loop!” Lay jumped up excitedly.

I grinned and started following him towards the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris stared out of the window, “Where’s Lay? I haven’t seen him since lunch.” Tao whispered.

Kris shrugged. He had no idea where Lay was. If he skipped class it must have been urgent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Lay! I’m hungry! Can we please go eat something before we end up riding every ride here?!” I whined while clutching my stomach.

He chuckled, “Hold on, I got a text.” He pulled his phone out from his pocket and read the text he received from Kris.

‘Lay, where are you? Is everything okay? Did something happen?’

Lay sighed. *Kris worries so much.* He started typing:

‘I went out to have some fun with Jessica. She seemed really distressed and I felt sorry for her. We’re at Lotte World right now. We’ll be back at school soon.’

I ran over to Lay, “Who texted you?! Who?”

He smiled, “It was just Kris.”

“Oh okay then. LET’S EAT~!”

Lay chuckled. *I have never met a girl who is so eager to eat.*

I batted my eyelashes. “Can you buy me a hot dog and a drink please?”

“Don’t you have any money?!”

I smiled sheepishly, “I left it back at school.”

He handed you some money and shook his head, “Pabo.”

I bought my hot dog and tried to put tomato sauce on it. *Why isn’t it coming out?* I shook the bottle but it still wouldn’t come out.

“You’re doing it wrong.”

My eyes widened. *Kai… No, that couldn’t have been Kai…I must be so hungry I’m imagining things…*

I continued shaking the bottle violently.  “Why won’t you come out?” I said frustrated.

“You must be deaf. It’s because you’re doing it wrong.”

I turned around, “I’m not…” But, there was no one there though. Some people passing by gave me strange looks. I scratched my head. *I swear I heard his voice. Oh god. I must be really hungry.*

I placed the tomato sauce back down and headed towards where Lay was waiting for me. But he wasn’t there. *He must’ve wanted to go on a ride.* I shrugged and started to eat.

2 hours later.

*Where is he?* I started pacing around nervously. *What if he left already? I’m stuck here. I have no money to get home.*

 I walked out of Lotte World with teary eyes. *Did he do this on purpose? Was he angry at me? He seemed so nice…* I sat down on a bench. *What do I do?* It was getting dark and I was cold. I looked at my watch; it was 6:48pm.

I thought about all the things that happened today and my eyes started to tear up again. *You will not cry in public Jessica Jung, you will not.* But I couldn’t hold back my tears, I started sobbing into my hands.

Kai stood at least 10 metres away from you hidden in the shadows. He felt so guilty for making you cry but he didn’t know how to approach you. *I’m sorry Sica. I shouldn’t have sent Lay away.*



I was listening to a sad song so that's why this chapter's not so cheery...
It doesn't really flow but oh well. I will make the next one flow much better.
There probably won't be another update today because I am going to redecorate my room and put pictures of EXO~! :3
If my room looks clean enough I might post a picture... keke.
Don't forget to comment below~! Thank you for reading and subscribing to my story ~
Here's some EXO spam to express my gratitude.








Happy birthday again to this amazing boy. Number #1 unicorn in my life.





Okay, enough exo spam. I'm off to redecorate my room~! Bye bye~!