Meeting Ashley

When Pigs Fly

L's POV

 

I wonder if Ah Na is as jittery as I am. I mean, I've been with quite the fair share of girls in my past, but none of them have given me the same feeling that Ah Na gives me. This girl is a mystery, a code that I need to decipher.

"So Ah Na, what would you like to eat" I ask as we get into my car.

"Pancakes! American style pancakes with syrup! Mmmmmm so yummy" her eyes glazed over in dreamland and I swear I could see drool forming at the corners of ...

"Aigoo, what a baby. But, if you you want pancakes then i guess I'll have to take you to Dino's diner. It's owned by Dongwoos girlfriend Ashley. She's half American and makes the best pancakes on the face of this planet. " I suggest

"Ashely? That's a cute name. Hehe like Ash Lee, it's sounds like the name of a karate master! Kekeke" I swear, her humor is equivalent to the humor of a five year old. So innocent...

"So Myugsoo-ssi, can I ask you a few questions?"

"You can ask, but that doesn't mean I'll answer" I respond truthfully

"Do you prefer L or Myungsoo?" She asks, a very good question indeed. I only let a few people call me by my real name.

"You can call me Myungsoo"

"In that case you can call me NaNa, its my nickname." She responds. "Question number two, are you older than me? My birthday is July 3."

"Yes I am, by a few months. Call me oppa"

"Hmm we'll see about that... Question number 3, what do you do for fun?"

"Um well I like photography, and I sing in a band with the rest of infinite" I tell her.

"JJINJA!!?! Let me hear something!!" She screams, almost taking out the hearing in one of my ears. I can't help but laugh at her surprise, not many people know that Infinite is actually our band name.

"Alright, but don't tell anyone about this." I warn her and begin singing from the beginning to the chorus of our new song "cause you're my destiny..." And then I finish just as we pull into the parking lot of the diner. She claps profusely, smiling from ear to ear. I can't help but smile embarrassedly. 

"Wahh jjinja daebak! That was sooo good! I didn't know you sang! I really love the song, when my mom was still alive she used to call me Destiny because she said that I was a destiny she wouldn't change for the world." She smiled bitter sweetly. I pat her head and get out of the car, knowing I shouldn't talk about her mom any further.

She gets out of the car and we walk into the diner, only to be greeted by a tiny yet bubbly person...

 

YOUR POV

 

We get into the diner, and are immediately welcomed by a 5 foot energetic girl screaming Myungsoo's name... Wut da heck...

"Myungsooooooyahhhh! It's been so long! How come you don't come here anymore, noona misses seeing your girly face" *pffttt* I like this chic, she just called him girly. I can see Myungsoo's face getting all pissy at the remark.

 

"Ashley, its good to see your shrimp like self as well.." Myungsoo retorted. I can see the love hate relationship. Myungsoo then introduces us. "Ashley, this is the new edition to the Infinite crew of friends, Ah Na. Nana, this is Ashely, Dongwoo’s girlfriend."

Ahh so this is Dongwoos girl, I like her, she's feisty! Although its funny to think that the dinosaur Dongwoos is with such a tiny girl, but their personalities definitely match.

"Anneyong Ah Na-ssi! Omo! You're so pretty! Myung-goon, you surely scored yourself a pretty one." I blushed at her remark, but I felt the need to say shes wrong, "actually we are just friends, but thank you for your kind remark. You too are quite pretty, Dongwoo’s is a lucky man!" She just smiles shyly and grabs my hand to lead us to our table.

She sits us down and whispers into my ear, "don't worry, I've known Myungsoo for years, I'll tell you all his secrets" she winks at me and leaves. She's so cute, Dongwoo’s really got a good one.

But she right, Myungsoo probably has a lot of things I don't know about him. I mean, I've only formally met him recently, we are still practically strangers. Why do I feel slightly sad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IM BAAAAACKKKK! My story has been revived! To my new readers, this is what happened. Basically all the chapters before this were deleted somehow, and so I have been MIA for the past several months. However I am back and managed to get my stories back through hard work and perseverance! So all the previous chapters were from a looong time ago. Now I am a senior in H.S so the next cpl of moths will be hard for me to update because of college shizz, but I WILL UPDATE!

Thank you to all my subbies who stayed with me and gave me the fighting spirit, I really love you guys. And a special shout  out to SkyeButterfly who showed me a lot of support,

~Bexxx <333