The "King"ka and I

When Pigs Fly

 

L's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, facing the ceiling. After a good 2 minutes of just staring at the fan I realized I'm at the clubhouse. I try to move my body to the side, but I'm restricted by weight holding me down.

 

 I look down and see Ah Na hugging me, her arm clutching my shirt. Her head was on my chest, her body being held by my arm. She fit pretty perfectly with me, I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. Her breathing was soft but audible, she looked so innocent.

 

As i look down at her she stirs in her sleep and nuzzles her head closer to me and as a result I kiss the top of her head. I take a double take at what I did. I don't know if I kissed her head because she moved or because I wanted too... I think I've fallen for her.

 

After a couple of minutes I hear a groan escape her lips as she begins to wake up. I quickly look the other direction so she doesn't think I've been watching her. She looks up at me a bit confused and half asleep.

 

"Oh your up" I play it off as a cool guy and smile at her.

 

"Oh your up? That's all?" She looks a bit pissed, probably because I pulled her down onto me yesterday. Yup that's right, I was wiiiide awake, I'm just that good of an actor

 

"Fine, good morning princess" I laugh.

 

"Ugh how can it be good when I wake up to your morning breath" she retorts

 

"Because I smell like flowers" I pucker my lips and pretend like I'm gonna kiss her. She pushes my faces away and gets out of bed. She tells me to use the other bathroom and she goes into the one attached to the room to take a shower.

 

After she leaves I sprawl my arms and legs on the bed, this was probably the best night of my life. I could die of happiness right now.

 

YOUR POV

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg     *pant*  omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

 

I just spent the night with Kim Myungsoo.

 

I close the bathroom door and sink down to the floor... How how am I supposed to face him, or anyone for that fact. My face was blushing hot pink, I really hope he didn't notice that. Truthfully, I slept pretty well. Best nights rest I've had in a long time. Myungsoo is really warm... Wtf am I saying! I turn on the shower and soak my thoughts in the warm water. I make sure to take extra long in the shower so Myungsoo would have had time to change and leave the room. I change into my under garments and shorts, but I realize I left my shirt on the bed. I curse silently in my head at my stupidity.

 

I open the door to get my shirt, but to my dismay I see a wet, half clothed guy drying his hair in my room. I scream, he screams, I slam the door, he dives behind the bed.

 

My cheeks are even redder than before, like that's possible- I just saw the hottest guy in my school without a shirt... I knock on the door, and I get a knock back as a reply.

 

"Um... Myungsoo, my shirt is on the bed. Can you get it for me. There's silence for a little bit, but then I hear another knock. I stick out my hand from behind the door and a shirt is placed around my hand. I quickly retract my hand and put the shirt on.

 

"Can I come out now?" I call out from behind the wooden barrier.

 

"Yeah" he replies. I come out and see a fully clothed L drying his hair in front of the mirror. I silently go behind him to my hamper and drop my clothes in and dry my hair right next to him... Awkward silence... Then out of nowhere he bursts out laughing.

 

"Huh?" I look at him funny

 

"I don't know if your so red because your embarrassed you saw my hot bod or because I saw yours" oh em gee. I totally forget he saw me in my bra! My face suddenly grew realllly hot and I ran out of the room without finishing drying my hair.

 

I was caught halfway down the stairs by a towel on my face acting like a net, being held by the fisherman Kim Myungsoo. He starts laughing so hard and I push him hard, towel still on my head. He doesn't budge, instead he puts his hands on my head and rubs my head with the towel, drying my hair.

 

I look at him shocked

 

"Don't go running around with wet hair" he smiles at me. Something inside me flips and I feel funny. He grabs my hand and drags me into the kitchen, I follow him like an unresistant puppet.

 

"Aigoo, I'm starving, wuddya have for breakfast?" He looks at me, I break out of my trance and process what I have to eat in my brain.

 

"...cereal. Cereal. Ramyun. And more cereal..." I reply, counting on my fingers

 

"...seriously? No wonder you're getting fatter" he shakes his head at me

 

"YAH! NO IM NOT YOU LIAR" and I hit him on the head with a wooden spoon. He ducks for cover and we chase each other around the island counter until Myungsoo plops down on the ground. I jump up and sit on the counter, thinking bout what to eat, when L comes up with a brilliant idea...

 

"Let's go out and get something to eat. You obviously have no real food here" I smile sheepishly at his accusations and run upstairs to get ready. Myungsoo goes to get changed also, the boys have extra clothes here because I guess this was their home away from home. Lucky rich kids...

 

After rummaging through my few clothes I pick out something decent. I dunno why but I feel pretty conscience of my appearance right now. Maybe because I'm going out to eat with the kingka, I don't want his image to be ruined by a pauper such as myself. I shake the thought out of my head as I go down.

 

Myungsoo is on the couch, wearing black... As usual...

 

This is what you wore...

 (without the crazy heels because you're a klutz)

 

Myungsoo looks up at me. My eyes are probably deceiving me but I think he smiled!

 

"Ready for our date princess?" He smiled at me coyly and I shoved his face and laughed. Never would I have thought I would have spent the night with the kingka nor "go out" with him...

 

 ~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Yoo homies! lol yeah im wierd, but thats what makes me unique! Well here's a new update for ya! Im sorry I havent updated in a while, Im just sooo busy. I have to study for my SATs now! My mom legit told me today she signed me up for a mock SAT this saturday... what the heck! I didnt study! Oh the welll...

Wellllll please comment and subscribe. I realllly love seeing comments, it makes my day. Feel free to write essays upon essays of comments! Lol, jk, but dude if you wanna do it, go for it, I'll write you an essay response! Anywuyz, peace owtt! Imma gonna go study for that SAT thing now...

~Bexxx <333

 

 P.S. Isnt my hubby lookin mighty fine today?