Day 1, new cub in the pack

When Pigs Fly

NO ONE's POV

*Beep*Beep*Beep* You turned off the alarm before the fourth ring, You're not a morning person, but you know you can't avoid it. If you cant beat it join it! It took a little while for your eyes to adjust from the weariness, once they did you realized you weren't sleeping in your bed. Then you remembered that you were staying in Infinites clubhouse. You smiled to yourselves remembering yesterdays activities, but your smile soon faded once you remembered you had to pretend to be strangers at school...

YOUR POV

SCHOOL! I totally forgot about that! You quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed your teeth, did your hair and put on some cream while at the same time you changed into your uniform. You have always been good at multitasking, which comes in handy while working multiple jobs and being a full time student.

You go downstairs and pour yourself some cereal that Infinite got for you yesterday and walk to the table. On the table theres a not that reads:

Hey Piggy,

 I figured you would forget, so I wrote down the directions to our school. Don't be late, oh and remember, you and I don't know each other.

Love your Knight in Shining Armor Kim Myungsoo

Ugh, Knight in Shining Armor my , but how and when did he even come in here? Oh well... I'll think about that later. I get up and wash my bowl before heading to school. Surprisingly its really not that far from my new house, Myungsoo showed me a shortcut. As I reach the gate I see Minzy waiting for me, once she spots me she starts waving like crazy and runs to my direction.

"Aigoo, my poor baby! How are you feeling?" She says while cupping my face in her palms. I shake her loose and laugh

"Gomawo, but I'm fine now. I have a body of steel, nothing can harm me too much!" I replied pumping my fist against my chest, "Ahh apa~apa" I say stupidly, I I hit myself too hard

"Ah! Are you ok Ah Na~ssi?" I turn around too see Hoya talking to me. This is the first time he utterned a sound in my direction, I was a bit shocked. I don't think Ive ever heard him speak, not even to Infinite. Myungsoo doesn't talk much, but he spews alot of nonsense here and there... Hoya, not so much.

"Uh, yeah, thanks..." I say as he smiles and walks away. I just stare at him as he leaves, Minzy's mouth was wide open as her head swung from me to Hoya and back again.

"He knows you" She asked. aish, oettoke?

"Oh ahahaha... naww, wuddya saying! There's no way, I guess my rep as the genius got around, Hohoho haha" I'm really not a good liar. Acting lessos here I come!.

"Mm ok..." Minzy said shrugging her shoulders, lucky for me Minzy is gullible.

We got to first period where Ailee and IU bombarded me with cough drops and hot tea. I felt so guilty for lying to them, but I know that there will be many more lies to come.

Second period was gym which was boring as usual, third period we watched a movie which wasn't so bad, but then came fourth period... lunch. I was dreading this period because I knew Infinite would be there, and like I said before, I'm a realllly bad liar. Lying over the phone is one thing, but face to face is another story

I walk to lunch with Ailee since we had 3rd period together. On cue, a bunch of girls start screaming, Ailee and I make a mad dash for the cafeteria because we know that if we dont beat the mob then we would never make it to the lunchroom alive... I had another reason as well.

"Aish, this is really getting annoying. Every day is survival of the fittest, its basically like having P.E two periods in a day!" Ailee said panting.

"I feel bad for Infinite's future girlfriends, 1. they have too deal with those psychotic fans 2. one of those pitiful girls will have to date that megalomaniac L"

"Mind saying that again, I didn't hear you so good" I freeze as a chill runs down my spine. I abruptly turn around and see none other than Mr. Megalomaniac himself... Kim Myungsoo. I smirk and think of a good retort

"Sorry, but, do I know you?" I laugh to my self and drag a dumbstruck Ailee towards the deli side. I can only imagine his reaction, hehe, you are so cool Kim Ah Na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone, wussup? Sooo Sorry for not updating in a while, I havent had enough time to write, School has been a killer lately. I won't be able to update until next week because my PSAT is on saturday  '>,<  ahh so scared. But oh the well lol. Support me pleasee

Well what do you think of this chappie, it's not that long, but it will segway into other stuff... Well my mom is telling me to get off the computer and study soooo baiiiii!