Cats out

When Pigs Fly

L's POV

 

Just when you think the universe is giving you a chance at happiness, it never fails to stick the middle finger right at you... What am I supposed to do now? I'm finally happy with Ah Na, but now I have to keep it all a secret because of Hoya hyung. But why does it have to be hyung, I would be fine if it was some other random guy at our school. But how am I supposed to go against Hoya hyung? He's my hyung.

"Yah, Myungsoo! Are you listening to me?" Hoya said as he waved his hand infront of my dazed face.

"Oh.. Uh-uhhh neh. Arraseo, but why all of a sudden?" I asked

"We'll actually I've always thought that Ah Na~ssi was really pretty, and I think that she's really special."

"Oh... I see..." I said

"Yeah, I've actually liked her for awhile, but I feel that now I have the opportunity to confess to her because we have all gotten closer. Myungsoo-yah, what should I do? I don't want to confess randomly, I want to do it right! You know like in those dramas where the guy comes out coolly behind a wall in a suit holding a bouquet of flowers and then he sweeps her off her feet and confesses..." Dude... Really? That's the epitome of corniness...

"Dudeee, seriously? Don't do that. Ah Na hates superficial things like that. Just be honest. If anything just take her to a simple restaurant for dinner, nothing too fancy, just like get samgyupsal or something. When you're about to finish eating, then tell her. Be casual, don't look finicky or anything otherwise it will be too hard for her to give her honest answer." Even thought I love Ah Na, I have to be honest to Hoya hyung. I don't want him to be scarred from this.

"... Myungsoo. Do you think she likes me?" Dammit, universe! Don't do this to me!

"Well, I know she likes you as a person. But I don't know how she thinks of you romantically." I tell him truthfully, "but you have to be prepared to be rejected. I know Ah Na, and she's not the type of person that would want to cut off ties with you because of a rejection. So whatever her answer is, don't hold it to or against her ok? And still be her friend" I'm worried about her. It's going to be hard for her, she won't want to break his heart, but she is going to want to be true to her heart.... But so do I...

"Yeah I know. Thanks myungs-”

"Hyung" I cut him off, " I respect you, and I love you like a close brother, but I'm going to be honest with you. I like Ah Na too." I cut him off.

"What?"

"I wish you the best of luck, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to back off from her. I did that once with Ashley, I'm not doing it again. I really care about her. I LOVE her." I could hear Hoya cursing under his breathe.

"I guess it's going to be war," he said with a smirk

"I guess, but lets agree that the loser takes the fall with pride. I don't want our relationship as bros too be destroyed," I said calmly although my heart was racing a mile a minute.

"Call..." He said with a flick of his hand and left the room to go back to the party.

I should call Ah Na...

 

YOUR POV

 

*ring*ring*ring*

I picked up my phone on the third ring and answered "yeoboseyo?"

"NaNa, its me. I'm coming over now, I'll be there in 5. We have to talk...make me some food. Thanks. Bye" what the hell! He's all serious for a minute, then he goes off telling me to do something for him all prince like. Aigoo, how did I fall in love with him. Aigoooooo...

~10 minutes later~

"NAAAANAAAAAAA" l yelled from the entry hall.

"Bwoyahhhh? There's no need to scream! I'm in the kitchen!" I said, popping my head from around the corner in the kitchen.

"What are you maaaaking?" He said with a voice filled with aegyo

"An omelette with veggies and cheese and a side dish of roasted vegetables" I replied, currently preoccupied with the meal.

"Mmm, it smells wonderful" he said as he snake his arms around my waist and put his chin in the crevice of my neck and shoulder. I squirmed at the sudden skinship and he laughed, tightening his grip on me.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, you're gonna make me burn the food! I can't move!"

"Aigoo, but I can't help it, you're just too irresistible." He said innocently and I knocked the top of his head with my knuckles.

"Do you need help?" he asked

"No it's fine, I'm almost done anyways. Why don't you get something to drink and sit down. I'll bring the food when it's done ok?" I like this atmosphere between us. It's like we are married and this is the house. I'm the wife making the food for the husband while her keeps me company, its a warm and bubbly feeling.

I brought out the food for him and got myself a glass of orange juice. He looked excited as he dug into his first bite.

"How is it?"I inquire nervously

"Daebak, jjinja daebak! It's so good, but its even better because you made it. This is the first time I'm eating my girlfriends home cooking." He giggled like a child, making me smile along with him.

"Good, I'm glad you like it! As your girlfriend I'll make you anything you want, as long as its not too hard for me." I said happily.

"Yup, you're my girlfriend. No one else's. I'm your boyfriend and I belong to you only." He said all of a sudden, getting serious.

"Myungsoo, what's wrong? You're looking a bit up tight, you wanna talk about it?" I said, resting my hand on the back of his hand. He turned his hand over so that our palms were facing each others'. He softly took hold of my hand while he it lightly with the other hand.

"Yeah, that's the reason I came here. NaNa, there's something I've got to warn you about. I want you to be honest with me when I tell you, and I want you to tell me how you feel."

"What? What's going on?!" I say, getting worried...

"*sigh* Hoya hyung is going to confess to you..." What...??

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~??????????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ELLLOOOOOO! okie I'm back. Sorry I took a little while, I have been soo busy, its redic... I literally have no time anymore, I come home and all I can do is dow my schoolswork, college apps, and sleep. I have no life... So until I'm done with college crap I will be updating sporatically. Once I'm done I'll be able to update regularily. Sorry! Wish me luck with college stuff!