Status: Friends?

When Pigs Fly

 

L's POV

 

How many times does this girl have to... Aghhhhhh! I swear, she's gonna get it this time. And to think that I was so nice to her before, she should know her limitations! I quickly walk toward the table where my hangs and Sungjong were at.

 

"Myungsoo, you ok?" Sunggyu hyung asked me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

 

"No, i'm not ok, that little pig just dissed me... AGAIN! Aish, she's gonna go through hell later today" I vented while ruffling my hair

 

"Calm down bro, did you even think of it from her point of view?" Hoya said, I shot him a confused look

 

"What could you possibly mean by that, who cared about her POV, she's too much!?!"

 

"Well you did tell her to act like she did know you, she could be a bit offended by that. I mean, it might have seemed that you thought that she was lesser than you. Cut her some slack" Hoya said, he patted my back and turned around. He never even talks, so why would he defend that girl? Wut evs... But maybe he's right...

 

"So what should I do?" I said, I rested my head on my hands which were propped up by my elbows.

 

"Is it really that bad if we be friends? I mean, she's really nice, and she doesn't seem like one of our crazed fans" Sungjong said

 

"Hmm..." woohyun started... Meanwhile...

 

YOUR POV

 

"Kim Ah Na!!!! Are you crazy!?" IU said once Ailee told her and Minzy what happened.

 

"I know you don't like Infinite, but wasn't that rude!? You don't even know them, what if the do something horrible to you, you would never make it out of this school alive!" Minzy replied... If only you knew how wrong you were Mingkii-ah.

 

"I don't care, if anything I helped deflate that mega ego he has. I don't mind the rest of Infinite, just L. He the richest and the snobbier out of all of them, the rest have manners while he has none" I said defiantly, I crossed my arms and pouted.

 

"Omo, Infinite is coming here right now! Good going NaNa, now they are gonna order their crazy chics to pummel us with their food!" Ailee said sarcastically while clinging onto my arm for dear life. I tried to calm my thoughts, Infinite wouldnt do that would they? Or even worse, would they kick me out? Ugh, now really regret doing that to that fart face Myungsoo.

"Oh, aaahmmm, infinite, what brings you here?" I say trying to mask the quiver in my voice.

 

"Ah Na~ssi right? Do you mind if we sit here? Our usual table has been taken, your table is quite large, I'm sure it could fit all of us. Do you mind?" Leader Gyu spoke... Bwoh? They want to sit with us? I thought they would have scolded me.

 

"oh haha, not at all, by all means sit!" I say smiling, I was worried for no reason... But then of course the one person I wanted to avoid plopped right down next to me. Take a wild guess who…

 

"hey piggy, happy to see me?" he said with a smirk on his face. Oh how I wanted to smack that smirk off.

 

"Oh joyyy~" I roll my eyes. I look around and see the rest of Infinite getting along fine with my friends, why is it that I'm stuck with L! Thankfully Hoya sits across from me and starts talking.

 

"Ah Na~ssi, we apologize for what happened before, it was wrong of us to say you should pretend to not know us, it’s pretty unavoidable for us to take notice of each other if we are too see much more of each other in time. It was Woohyun hyungs idea for us all to become friends, that way no one will directly attack you" Hoya said with a smile. There was something really attractive about him, the way he spoke was so eloquent and sincere, and you could see it in his eyes.

 

"Jjinja? Gomawo! That takes a burden off of my chest!" I look to make sure that my friends weren't looking my way, thankfully Infinite was doing a good job in distracting them. Maybe this whole thing won't be too bad?

 

It's kinda funny though, who would have thought that I would actually want to become friends with the people I hated the most. Kim Ah Na, what is going on with you!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yayyy! My PSAT is over!! I think I did ok! Hehe, but like I promised, heres an update!

 

Omo, so now the plan is for them to be friends???!!??? Whats gonna happen! Oh wait I already know but you dont ^^ Ill write a little something in my next update to anyone who comes up with the most unique idea and who knows, if your idea is better than mine I might use it (with your permission of course!). Well thats all for now folks, baiiii

 

~Bexxx <333