On the hunt

When Pigs Fly

L's POV

"Dude, chill, it's not a big deal. It's just one girl out of the thousands you've already banged up" Sunggyu hyung said trying to calm me down... not working

"Yeah hyung chill," Sungjong said, I just shot him a glare, telling him to shut his mouth before I shut it for him. I'm gonna get that girl, she's gonna regret this. Kim Ah Na, you're gonna be tasting how "cold" hell really is.

YOUR POV

Ahh so tired! I just got out of work and its 7:30 pm.  I dont think I have any food In my apartment. Aish, did I forget to pay my rent again this month? Oh well, I'll have to pay it later, food's more important! I pick up some cup ramyun from the convenience store before heading home.

 To my suprise I see a note outside my studio apartment:

Dear Ah Na~ssi,

    I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no coice. I'm kicking you out. You haven't payed your rent in three months, and everytime I come to your house you barrracade the door! Your have until thursday to move out. Sorry, good luck.

- Landlord~nim

. . .    . . .  Great. . . Now what. I open the door to my "no more" apartment, close the door and sit down on the floor. I lean my back against the door and just stare at the ceiling. What do I do? I can't ask my friends for shelter, I would just be a burden to them. Maybe I could just sleep in the cafe? No, IU would find out. Omma, help me, I'm so lost, so scared, so confused... I should sleep, I need the rest before I go apartment hunting tomorrow

~Next Morning~

I couldn't sleep a wink last night. I was up searching for apartments. I probably should skip school today to go look for another place. I'll text the girls and tell them I'm sick

     Me: Hey guys, I'm sick today so I can't come to class. Can you take notes for me? Ill be at work though, I need the money!

     Ai-Ai: Na-Na, are you okay? Do you want us to come over? (No! You can't come over I wont be here!)

     Me: Naw, I'm just gonna sleep anyways.

     Mingkii: My poor baby!! Get some rest! You make us worried, staying by yourself when you're sick! Eat lots of oranges!

     IU: You really shouldn't come to work, but i understand that you do need the money lolz. If you need ANAYTHING, tell us! See you soon

I love my friends, and it hurts me to lie to them. But you gotta do what you gota do.  I fashion myself in my oversized sweater leggings and a top bun, checking my self in the mirror I say "Ok Ah Na, lets go get us a brand new spankin apartment" I snap on my mothers necklace before leaving. Its tuesday today, so I have to find a new home ASAP otherwise ill be sleeping on the streets.

~4hrs later~

I've been to legit 12 apartments today and they were all either too expensive of toooo run down. Run down is acceptable, but I'm talking  the type of run down that you would imagine old brothels to look like... 

I start walking towards work feeling dejected and that nothing in the world is going right for me. I walk down the cross walk when I see an unfortunate face walking towards me.

"You! Kim Ah Na! I'm not gonna let you go after what you did yesterday."He said

"L-ssi, not now. I'm not in the mood. I massaged my temples trying to hold back all of the emotion that was rushing towards my eyes. 

"Well I AM in the mood! Nobody brushes me off, least of them being you!" the arrogant idiot said grabbing my hand

"STOP! Just Stop it! I need to go! I'm gonna be late to work because of you! I can't afford to lose my job, It's all that I have! You dont know the first thing about reality Mr. Kim Myungsoo, so dont try and drag me along into your FANTASY!" I break down.

L's POV

She starts crying. We are a few blocks away from the cafe. She was bent up against a wall sobbing. Her face was in her hands and I could help but think how helpless she looked. I almost felt bad for her. I just stood there, dumbstruck at what just happened... I confronted her because people started ti stare at us.

"H-h-hey, are you ok?...

"What kind of a question is that! Do I look ok? You wanna know what's wrong? Well I'll tell you! I haven't eated a proper dinner in years! The only time I can take a hot shower is in SCHOOL, and I'm being thrown out of an apartment that doesn't even have a toilet that functions properly. I spent the last 4 1/2 hours looking at hundreds upon thousands of run down apartments that I can't even afford! And that's only the beginning of the list! Now tell me, do I look ok?!" Woah, I was too in shock to even care that she insulted me. I didn't even know she was poor. I just assumed that she was rich like everyone else in Woolim High.

"What about your friends? Can't they help you?"

"They don't know I've been kicked out. I can't ask them for help. They have enough to worry about. Ailee got into our high school on a partial scholarship because her parents could afford it. Minzy's parents work two jobs each to support her and her activities. IU pays for her own partial tuition because her parents have to pay for her other 5 siblings. I can't be a burden towards them. I'm screwed" She looked towards me with swollen eyes, I had the urging sensation of wanting to protect her. She looked so innocent.

"Relax, I know what to do" I said giving her, not one of the L killer smiles, but a sincere Kim Myungsoo smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??????????????????????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey peeps, lol, how way everyones day? I had an AP Bio essay today, I think I did good! Well anyways, what do you think happened with L? What's his big idea? 

So even though BTD by infinite has been out for quite a while, Ive just been soooo hooked onto it recently! I love Infinite!!!!!! Well remember to comment and subscribe! I have 99 subscribers right now, help me make it 100! Please! Thanks a bunch! Baiizz! Muah!

~Bexxx<333