Who U Think You Are Foo (lol)

When Pigs Fly

YOUR POV

"NaNa!" My friend Minzy screamed to me "Ppalliiiiiii". Her enthusiasm never ceases to amaze me.

"Yah! Mingkii-ah! Calm down! If I become deaf because you then I'm gonna lose my job as a waitress!!" I pick up my bag and swing the strap over my neck and follow my bubbly buddy out the doors of our highschool: Woolim High. It was a pretty average day until we heard a group of girls screaming. Minzy and I just rolled our eyes, we were used to the constant fangirling about the kingkas of our school-Infinite. We were probably the only females in our school who weren't absolutely obsessed with them. Yeah they were hot, but so is the sun, and you certaintly dont see me trying to get too close to that now do you?

"So which one of them were they squealing about now?" My other BFF Ailee said sarcastically as Mingkii and I caught up with Ailee and IU at the front gate. I just shook my head in disappointment of my so called "peers". IU just laughed and linked arms with me. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Infinite, but I am in no way a fan of them. They are just a bunch of rich snobs who think they can get anything they want at the snap of their white gloved fingers. 

"Well this is our stop" I snapped out of my daze as IU spoke and we waved goodbye. IU and I both work at the cafe. When I first met IU she used to be really shy, but after getting to know her know she doesnt shut up! And that's why I love her.

"Anneyeong girls, hurry and get changed" Our boss Mrs.Lee said as we entered the shop. We quickly bowed and waved then ran to the backroom where the changing rooms were.

We were just doing our last minute touch ups when some fellow unnie employees burst into the room and were gossiping. IU and I just leaned in to listen...

"Ohmygosh! He's sooo dreamy!"

"I think I'm in love~"

"Shut up Hyo, you're married!"

"I wouldn't mind having his baby!" I had enough of their disgusting sqealing so I said...

"Who the hell are you talking about!?!?!" I seemed to have caught their attentioon, because one of them showed me who by shoving me out the swing doors..."Him"... I look in the direction she was pointing at and behold, infront of me stands an all too familiar face. Kim Myungsoo.

He was just waiting there, arms crossed, shades on, tapping his foot and looking around for someone to take him to a table, the person who was supposed to man the "greeting parts" was too busy squealing in the back. Being one of the only two people who weren't completely infactuated with him, I walked towards his direction.

"Hi sorry for the wait, we are kinda busy today," I lied, we were only 25% full today..."So, party of 1?"

"No, party of 7, the rest of them are on their way" he said, flashing me a toothy grin. I smiled back, disinterested.

"Oh! Do I know you? You go to Woolim High right?" He said acting a bit interested, yet holding his cool composure, "Ah, I have AP Bio with you!"

"Yerp, Kim Ah Na imnida~" I smile, glad that I'm not a complete nobody to him... not that I care or anything

"Heh, you're kinda cute, you wanna take a break and join us for a little while?" he said as his friends walked through the door. I just scoffed at him, rolled my eyes and walked away. To him I was just an easy target! Dont mess bro.

 

L's POV

Woah... Hold up... did she just... REJECT ME!? Dafuq man! I specifically learned the names of each and every girl in my school just to win them over, and I, Kim Myungsoo never fail.

 

A/N: Wellll how is ittttt??? I know I'ts short, but I have HW!!! Please give me feedback! Please subscribe and comment everyone! And tell me how you're day is going! I mean, commenting won't hurt you, it will only just give you more karma points! Its a win win situation!

So I tried to be gangsta in my title lol, bc my nickname is "gangsta aunt bexxx" bc I am a realllly young aunt (my siblings are ollllder) , and Im really quiet but I break out sometimes like a gangster, and my name is bexxx! Well now you know something about me, tell me something about you!!! Bai Bai for now! Muah!

~Bexxx <333