Agh chapter titles are too hard to come up with... I'm sleepy...

When Pigs Fly

L's POV

She looks up at me after I say those words. Truthfully, I don't even know why I said that. I dont know what to do for her, but I've never seen a girl cry like that. Sure I''ve seen plenty of girls cry and whine after I leave them in the mornings, never to see them again.... but not like this. She looks so desperate, like a child, I kinda HAVE to help her, I can't just leave her here after she told me her life's story!

"What is it?" She askes me with puffy eyes and snot running down her nose. I laugh at her total ignorance of presentation and hand her a tissue. I think for a second of what to do, I can't let her stay in my house, if my parents come home to seeing her they wouldn't be too pleased. Ah! I know!

"I know where you can stay! Infinite has a clubhouse, it's pretty close to where I live. It has everything you should need, a kitchen, bathrooms, and a few bedrooms as well. It's already fully furnished so you don't need to buy any furniture."

"I-I-I don't k-know what to s-say" she said breathing deeply, "why are you doing this? I mean, after I was so rude to you?" She sniffed in really loudly like a pig.

"I dunno, you remind me of a lost piglet, I felt like I had to take care of you."

YOUR POV

He didnt just call me a pig did he... how rude!! Ugh, and I thought he was starting to lighten up, but nooo he returns to his true arrogant self. He's lucky that I'm in a tough predicament right now, so it would probably be unwise to kick his balls at the moment. I just rolled my eyes and stood up, dusting off any dirt from the ground and he did the same.

"what is your address? I'll come by tomorrow with some help and we can move over your things." he said. I wrote it down on the back of a paper in my notepad and handed it to him. He took it, winked at me and walked away... wow... your soo cool. Ugh, I can't believe I'm taking charity from an obnoxious rich snob like THAT! Since when have my standards stooped so low! I turn around and fume all the way home.

I start to pack my things. It truthfully is not too much. Just a simple laptop that was given to us by school, my clothes, some books, and pictures of my mother and I. I'm almost done packing when I check the wall clock, its 9:30 pm. OH MY GAWSH! I MISSED WORK!!! I dive into my hand bag and fish out my cell, there are ten messages from IU sayin "Where are you!" "You're late for work!" "Are you sleeping?" "Are you still really sick?" "You're not feeling any better?" "I'm gonna tell Mrs.Lee that you're sick today" "Just rest okay?" "Feel better!" "I'll see you tomorrow hopefully! Oh wait tomorrow is a holiday, then in two days!" "Goodnight ^^" I smile at my phone. My friends are the best.

How should I tell them that I'm going to staying in the hangout place of INFINITE!?!?!

~NEXT MORNING~

I awake the next morning to loud banging on the door. I quickly jump out of bed, my phone is still in my hand from last night. I set it down, quickly pat down my hair and open the door for a suprise guest guests.

"Hey! We're Infinite! Nice to officially meet you AhNa~ssi" I stare, mouth agape as the seven Kingkas of my Highschool stand outside my door. Please don't misunderstand, I am still not their fan, but I mean, come one, who wouldn't be totally shocked.

"Ah, Anneyeonghaseyo. Please come in." I let them into my small living quarters and pull Myungsoo aside. "What are all of you doing here! I thought it was just going to be you and some moving guys?"

"Silly, these are the moving guys. Infinite was really curious about you, so they said they will help move your things. It's amazing how we can all even  fit in this small place!"

"Why did you tell them about me?"

"Well you are staying in INFINITE's hanggout, not just mine, so I needed approval from everyone. You should really thank them, pabo" I blush in embaressment of my stupidity. L is right, I can't be like this to them after they are welcoming me so humbly. 

"Um excuse me, can I say something?" I say shyly to INFINITE, which is totally out of my character.

"Haha, of course, no need to be so polite"

"Well, I want to say thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. I feel truly blessed that I am being helped this way. You honestly saved my life!"

"Aww you're so cute! How could we say no to such an adorable little dongsaeng like you" Woohyun said pinching my cheeks, which then I rubbed sorely. The rest of Infinite just smile and nod, some rub my head like a little girl, which kinda annoys me. But I'm glad that they aren't treating me in a way that would make me feel uncomfortable. They aren't too bad... so far.  Infinite loads up all of my things into a small van and we drive to my new house. The car ride was fun. I never expected Infinite to be so..so..so so wierd? They were far from the cool image that they held in school. They were singing in the car, and making jokes. And I swear someone must have farted too, it definitely was NOT me! I liked it though, not the farting, but their down to earthness. The only one who was still acting like a jerk was L, but I don't ever think he will change. 

"We're heeereee" Sungyeol sang. I opened the door and jumped out but came to a complete stop after seeing the building infront of me. What I expected to see was a little shack. You know, like a tree house kinda hang out place. However, this place was a legitamate HOUSE. Not a mansion, but a decent sized house. 

"What, you don't like it?" Dongwoo-ssi said looking at my face. My face just contorts as I start to cry. I haven't lived in a real house in years. My mom and I lived from apartment to apartment because we sold our house. When my mom died I just lived anyplace that had cheap rent. This is far too surreal! A hand covers my face and turns me around.

"L-ssi?" I said with blurred vision.

"Dont  let others see you cry, It's not like you. Come on." He said dragging me inside. He hands me a towel and I dry my face. Thankfully I didnt cry too much, so it wasn't too noticeable. The rest of INFINITE comes in.

"Welcome Home AhNa!" They all say. I smile really big and I turn around to see the house. It was really nice and contemporary. 

"I'll show you around!" Sungyeol-ssi said with the rest of Infinite tagging behind. After the tour of the house the boys helped me unpack. By the time everything was settled it was 8pm. 

"AhNa-ssi, it's time we left. There is school tomorrow. Uh, I think there's something Myungsoo wants to tell you so we will head out first. Have a good night" Sunggyu-ssi said and the rest of Infinite excluding Myungsoo waved and left. I turned around to see the last member of Infinite approach me from the kitchen counter.

"What is it?" I ask

"Here is your key. Each member of Infinite has one also, so dont ever walk around in your undergarments unless you WANT us to open up the door and see you half . This is my phone number incase you need anything, I live pretty close. Lastly and most importantly, tomorrow at school act as if we are strangers. This is for the sake of both you and Infinite, and you cannot tell your friends that you are living here. This is a SECRET. Thats it"

"Aish, so many rules!" I say as he heads towards the door

"If you don't like it then leave, oh wait you can't do that now can you little piggy?" He said sticking out his toungue as he closes the door. 

"AHHH I HATE YOU PABO KIM MYUNGSOO!!" Ugh, there's so many rules! How am I supposed to keep this from my girls? Alot of thing happened to me recently that I never would have dreamt of becoming a reality.

1. Lying and keeping secrets from my girls

2. Living in a house again

3. Talking with Infinite as they truly are

4. Crying infront of strangers

5. Accepting charity from a hard headed obnoxious conceited face.

And thus begins the start of a new life. Brace yourself Kim AhNa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Haallooo! How is everyone? Well I hope things are staring to make sense, like why the title is "When Pigs Fly" The title has a couple of meanings that will be explained throughout the story. I hope everyone likes it so far. I finally reached 107 subscribers! I'm soooo happppyyyyyyyy!!!!! 

I apologize for any spelling or grammatical mistakes! I honestle didn't proof read it. I'm gonna be pretty busy so I wanted to update now no matter what, even if there are alot of mistakes! Thank you to all of my commenters and wonderful subscribers. Please don't be a silent reader! I'm not a silent writer so you shouldn't be a silent reader!! Well much love! Muah!

~Bexxx<333