The beginning? The end?

When Pigs Fly

 

I didn't know what to say when L said that. All I know is that every ounce of my body was thanking God that I met Myungsoo. For the first time in a really long time I felt safe, and I felt cared for. I know that I always have my friends looking out for me, but I haven't been able to feel reassured about my future. Myungsoo has given me that reassurance. I just looked up at him with a look that said it all.

"Your never alone, you have your friends who love you so much, now you have infinite who care about you, and you have me. I care about you more than you can know. You’re my piggy." He said and brushed the tears that stained my face.

My body involuntary and I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "Thank you Kim Myungsoo, thank you" is spoke into his chest. And we just stayed that way for awhile.

After, we walked over towards a park bench and I sat down.

"I'll go get something to drink, what do you want?" He said

"Just some juice" I said with a slight smile. He nodded and left. I watched as his figure disappeared behind a hill and towards the beverage stand. I still felt his hands on my face and head, I could still smell his scent. Everything about him makes my heart leap. Thinking about him makes me feel dizzy. But most importantly, everything about him makes me feel sure about my future, I feel safe. I thank God that I met a guy like Kim Myungsoo. Who would have thought that the man I despised has risen to be the man that I care the most about... I think I love him.

A smile crept onto my face as I thought about that, I love him, at least I think I love him. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I loved my mother more than life and I love my friends so much, but this is different.

"What are you smiling about?" L asked as he came back with my juice and his iced coffee.

"Oh nothing," I replied and smiled at him. He just pinched my cheeks in return and I playfully yelped and rubbed my cheek. Making him laugh.

"You know what? You’re one of the only people who are capable of turning me from L into Myungsoo. Only in front of my family, infinite and Ashley do I let my guard down, it feels good" he said with an eyes smile.

"Hehe that makes me feel special. But, to tell you the truth, I really hated you before when I knew you as "L". You were cold, insensitive, and selfish." I said.

"Ouch" he replied, causing me to chuckle.

"Sorry, but I'm being honest. However, now that I've gotten to know you better, I really like Myungsoo. Myungsoo is kind, warm-hearted, and caring. I'm really glad that we met, Myungsoo-ah" I said honestly. He just looked at me, a little confused. But then he broke out into a smile. He put his arm around me and drew me closer to him into a hug. Then he whispered into my ear...

"I'm glad too. I'm so glad I decided to go into that coffee shop. I'm so glad that you rejected me. I'm glad that I confronted you. I'm glad I made you cry. I'm glad I invited you to stay in the infinite club house. Im glad that you think highly of me now, I’m glad that you can confide in me. But I'm most glad that I'm here with you now." He said and pulled me out of the hug. Then he said “Ah Na, I'm in love with you." And then he closed his eyes in fearful anticipation of my reaction...

 

L's POV

 

I said it. I confessed. I, L, confessed... What the hell did I do. I don't even know if she likes me in the same way. She said she liked me, but she said that after she said she hated me in the beginning. What is she thinking right now? Should I open my eyes? Would she be mad? Will this be the end of our friendship? , I'm an idiot, she's never going to talk to me again... I slowly open my eyes.

But wait... She's crying... Dammit I made her cry again. Why am I always making her cry, I'm the lowest of lows.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything, I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sorry." I said and turned my head away in shame, but she caught onto my head and turned me to face her.

"Pabo, I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm so happy, so incredibly happy. I love you Kim Myungsoo, my heart feels like its going to burst." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes. Ohmigosh...

I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. "Jjinja? Do you mean it?"

She giggled through her tears and nodded. I stood up and pulled her up. Then I picked her up and started spinning, her squeals and laughs filled my mind. I was on cloud 9.

"I love Kim Myungsoooo" she screamed as I ran with her in my arms. I put her on a picnic table and put my forehead against hers and said. "Piggy, I love you." And kissed the tip of her nose.

~later that night at sunggyu's house~

Infinite was invited to a party at Sunggyu hyungs house for his mom's birthday. A lot of high class people were invited, so Sunggyu wanted us to come and keep him company. So that's exactly what we were doing, we were chillin in room listening to music. The guys were goofing around and cracking jokes, but I couldn't think about anything else other than what happened earlier today. I can't wait to tell them...

"Myung, can I talk to you?" Hoya said.

"Yeah, wuttup?" I ask.

"I want to talk to you about Ah Na~ssi" he said

"...what about her..."

"I think I like her. I need your help, I'm going to ask her out"

... No freaking way