The light side of Kim Myungsoo

When Pigs Fly

 

YOUR POV

 

 

 

Hoya walked me to class since we had the next period together. When we walked into class together everyone was just staring at us, I could feel the eyes of the crazy fan girls burning into the side of my head. I just brushed it off like usual, I could care less what people think.

 

 

 

I was walking to my seat when I tripped over something, Hoya thankfully caught me in time. When I looked behind me to see the unfortunate thing I tripped over I saw the queens as of our school smirk and one of pedicured and polished feet slide back to under the desk. I rolled my eyes and walked with my head high.

 

 

 

"Hey, you ok?" Hoya asked me with concerned eyes. He's so sweet!

 

 

 

"Yup! I'm totally fine, because you saved me" I said with aegyo and pinched his cheek purposely just to piss of the stupid queens. I laughed to myself and walked off to my seat, Hoya trailing behind me with flustered cheeks.

 

 

 

Class ends, and luckily it's my last class of the day. Unfortunately, the people in my off period include the one and only Kim Myungsoo. However, knowing him, he's probably gonna be surrounded by girls, he probably won't even notice me.

 

 

 

I go to my locker first and walk Minzy to her class, being the wonderful friend that I am ^^

 

 

 

"Hey, Nana, can I come over later? My parents are going to be gone tonight, and I don't wanna spend the whole night alone!" She asked with puppy dog eyes and a pouting mouth. Aishhh, how am I supposed to refuse her without being suspicious?

 

 

 

"Uhhmm, actually I probably won't be home until reaaaally late, I have to help the manager at the shop to close up today because a lot of people are calling in sick" I lied... I've become such a liar...

 

 

 

"Ohh ok! I understand! I'll ask Ailee or Jieun. The bells gonna ring, I should get to my seat. I'll see you after school!" Mingkii waved as she entered the classroom. I continued my walked across the school to the library where I was surprised by someone hiding in a corner behind the stairs in front of the library.

 

 

 

"Pssst! Ah Na!" I turn towards the voice coming behind the stairs and sigh.

 

 

 

"Waddya want Myungsoo, or should I say L because we are in school?" I say sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Ah Na, don't be that way, I came here to apologize. Here I am, stupidly hiding behind the stairs waiting for you. I'm sowwieee" His head popped out cutely behind the cave of cascading stairs cutely and he pouted. I burst out laughing, truthfully, I knew he was being sincere. Why else would he be hiding behind the stairs, risking his reputation.

 

 

 

"Arasso, I forgive you, come out before spiders lay eggs in your head"

 

 

 

"Bwoh?!? Spiders??!!" He ran out of the like the fool he is and I fell to the floor laughing. I could have never imagined the number one hottest guy in our school acting like a grade schooler!

 

 

 

"Aish, stop laughing!" He looked down and puffed out a "humph" and walked ahead of me into the library, I followed still holding my stomach and wiping my tears of laughter.

 

 

 

"Myungiiiiiee! I missed you so muchhhh" the queen bee Queenka Jiyeon grabbed onto the arm of L and shot me a death glare. I just ignored her and kept walking.

 

 

 

"So Myungie, whose ur little friend?" She looked at me and smirked.

 

 

 

"His little friend can speak for herself thank you very much. My name is Ah Na, and who might you be?" I shot her a look that scream "don't mess with me brat". She was taken aback that I didn't know who she was, she turned around with a "harrumph" and walked back to her possi.

 

 

 

"Now that was impressive" Myungsoo said laughing at Jiyeons  dumbfounded expression.

 

 

 

"Thank you, what can I say , I'm a natural" I curtsied.

 

 

 

...Much Later...

 

 

 

I finally got back from work and it was like 10:30. I unlocked the door and the lights. I walk towards the kitchen and get a glass if water. Afterwards I walk to the living room and put my bag on the couch. Much to my surprise I saw a figure sleeping in the fetal position on the couch. I was tempted to scream and hit the person on the head with the fireplace tongs. But then I notice its no stranger, but the all to familiar Kim Myngsoo.

 

 

 

Did he wait for me?

 

 

 

I smile at the thought. Maybe this guy ain't so bad afterall.

 

 

 

"Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, yah Kim Myungsoo! Wake up!" I shake him. He stands up, but I know for a fact he isn't awake. His eyes were glazed over and he was looking into space. I just dragged him by the hand up the stairs into a spare room, lead him into the bed and lay him down. He lays down and as I am about to pull the covers over him he pulls me down and wraps his arms around me. I my head is nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

 

 

 

I stay there, shocked until I come to my senses and try to get out of his grasp. He just hugs me tighter and rests chin on my head. After a good 10 mins of struggling I give up and let sleep and warmth overcome me.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello my lovlies! IM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! But I literally just got my power back this week. Hurricane Sandy was pretty nuts, thankfully no one I know what hurt too bad. My heart goes out to the people that lost their homes and love ones...

On a brighter note, I finally updated! Yayyyyyyy! Happpyyyy! Its been a pretty crazy couple of weeks, so I hope everyone understands my dilema. And thanks for all the PMs with story ideas! Im gonna privately respond to the person who won, unless the person wants to be known to all... well thats all for now.

Please subscribe and COMMENT!!! Baiiiii

~Bexxx <333