CH18

MY HOUSEMATE

8 Months Later

 

Yonsei University's graduation have passed by. And after that event,  every student has their own lives to live and opportunity to grab. but with Bommie, Dara, Jiyong and Top, their aisle's still colliding.

Bommie was already 7 months pregnant.

Jiyong was a manager of their family business.

As well as Top, who's managing their company.

While Dara was  working under Top's management.

 

Top organized a dinner for his circle of friend.

Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, Jiyong, Bommie and Dara were present.

Jiyong guided Bommie to take her place. Everyone were starring at them with the same reaction on their faces except for Dara who can't even glance at them even once. They can't believed that Bommie and Jiyong ended up together. How come this could be happened. Everyone were tonque tied and on their seats. When Top breaks their silence.

 

TOP     : So? When will you give birth to your first baby?

 

Jiyong stayed silent. Playing with his glass of wine.

 

BOMMIE : next.. next two months.

TOP        : Oh really? Oh so you can still attend to my near wedding. ^^

 

Another surprising announcement from Seung Hyun. He abruptly divulge about the wedding event between him and Dara.

Dara unconciously dropped the clas on the gound she was holding.

 

TOP     : Dara are you okay?

DARA  :  About the wedding....

TOP     : I want to surprise you. Did i ? ^^

 

TAEYANG : When is the big wedding ?

TOP           : Next month.

DARA        : Why so soon?!!

 

Jiyong's eyes grew wide. While Bommie secretly cried.

 

SEUNGRI   : Bommie, what's wrong?

BOMMIE     : Nothing. I'm just happy.

DAESUNG  : But why you're crying?

 

She looked at Jiyong who's lost in his own thoughts but he also suddenly stared at her and wiped her tears.

In the other hand, Dara excused herself and run out of the restaurant. Top run after her while the others left with an opened mouth-gaping.

 

        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TOP'S POV

 

You made me feel loving me was just a condition for all the stuffs and kindness that i'm giving to  you. I know since from the start. You just like me. but you'd never love me like what you feel for Kwon Jiyong.  Who did nothing but to give you burdens in your heart.

Remember when i called you last time when i was in abroad? You cried a lot. You're not telling me what's the reason so i just thought that you missed me. I'm so bull to assumed like that. Until some told me about Jiyong and Bommie at the same time. then i realized why you really cried. Tch. i don't want you to be with him.

 

TOP     : I really love you Dara. And i want you to marry me.

DARA : Seung Hyun .. ><

TOP      : Marry me... ~~

 

           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S POV

 

One week to go before my wedding. I'm aimlessly starring outside the window making up my mind that has been populated. if my mum were here, she would probably know what's the right thing to do.

I'm going to marry Seung Hyun. He's so good to me to decline his proposal. He has done great things in my life.

Then Jiyong came into my mind all of the sudden. Picture of him with Bommie makes me drowned with sadness. Arghhhh! It's my fiancee who supposed to be in my mind! I bragged all the pillows on my bed. Then my phone suddenly rang.

 

"Can we talk? I'm here outside your door."

 

              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

JIYONG  : Are you happy? I.. i mean, excited... to your wedding next week..

 

I doubtedly asked her while my eyes were fixed on the ground. We're sitting on the bench at the back of her house. it has a small garden that personalized built by Top. She remained silent while me, trying to interrupt her momentum.

 

JIYONG : The days gone so fast right? ^_^ I already told my mum bout your wedding.

DARA   : W..what did dhe said?

JIYONG  : Uhm well, she's kinda disappointed. For so many years, she assumed that you're going to be her daughter-in-law someday.

 

Dara's eyes grew wide suspiciously..

 

JIYONG : Kiddin'.

               Hey do you still remember the contract?

              Our contract to our house? You know that i'd still posted on the wall. Ha-ha! And all the copies of recipies you tought me before,

              I also put it on the wall. ^^. I'm trying hard to cook. So far, I'm getting better..

 

DARA    : Did Bommie also cook for you? ><

JIYONG  : Ah well.. sometimes..

 

I saw her a tears forming into her eyes. My heart melts everytime i saw her like that. I always made her cry. I always caused her trouble. Unlike Seung Hyun, who could give everything she wanted.  I can't beat him. that's why until now, i'm timidly hiding my feeling for her. And besides, if i tell her right now what's inside of me, It's too late. I'll be a father soon and Dara will be committed with Seung Hyun, for life.

 

DARA  : I'm sorry.. T_T

 

She cried. As she wiped her face with tears.

 

JIYONG  : Did you like the flowers?

DARA    : What?

JIYONG  : I'm the one who always slyly gave you a stemmed rose everyday.

 

Her sobbed went louder.  I also want to cry but i hold my tears.

 

JIYONG   : I'm going. See you on your wedding. I'll try my best to come and I'll be your best man.

                 Dara........

                  I love you. And i wish you all the best.

 

              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TOP'S POV

 

I'm perplexed sitting on the ground on the side of the door. I heard their conversation that made me doubt.  When Jiyong went away, Dara was still crying.  Calling out his name, endlessly.  I showed up and caress her and hug her tight.  Her eyes were swollen due to so much cry.  I felt like i'm the  adversary here  TT_TT