The Last Frolic

MY HOUSEMATE

 

MONTHS LATER

 

Top's father is in NOT-WELL condition. He's rotten due to encumbrance on their business. Not to mention that they own some of luxuries hotels abroad. And since his father can't even manage at all, As a son, he need to support their compan. So far, they realllllyyyyyyyy need his presence. So he decided to go abroad to take all the responsibilities given by his father.

Dara helped him fixed all his school papers. Well, he's not going to quit studying but he would just take two or a month leave.

Before he has gone, he spent so much time with Dara. he makes sure that all her needs would be fulfilled even without him. To make a long story short, Dara's luxury and pleasure were all given. Eventhough she tried to refused all of that, it's Top who's hard headed to gave all what HE thinks Dara WOULD like.

 

TOP       : Take care of Dara.

JIYONG : I will. You too, take care of yourself. ^^

TOP        : I trust you dude.

JIYONG  : Of..ofcourse! ^^

 

I TRUST YOU ? Omy what does that mean? ><

They conducted Top to the airport. They exchanged goodbyes to each other. As if his leaving from korea is for good.

Dara was just timidly standing on the side, when Top approached her.

 

TOP : Don't be sad. i'll be right back. I will miss you too. ^^

 

Top tried to but still it has no effect it on her. Yah she smiled but it's gone so fake.

 

TOP  : Aishh don't be like that. I'll call you when i get there.

 

She nodded as she agreed. While faced-down looking at the flower she's holding.

 

TOP  : Who gave that?

 

Top finally noticed.

 

DARA  : N..not you?

 

It's time to go Seung Hyun. He fixed himself and his luggages aswell. And gave Dara a goodbye kiss.

 

JIYONG : You heard what Top said right? You'll be wrapped around my finger AGAIN. Ha-ha!

 

Another non-effect tease strikes. Dara ignored him and walked through where they've parked.

 

JIYONG : What's wrong ?

DARA   : No..nothing. I'm not just feelin well.

JIYONG  : Really? Should i bring you to the hospital?

DARA      : No no. I'll be fine. Lets go?

 

***

 

DARA'S POV

 

It's getting awkward, this past few days, between me and Jiyong. Is it because i'm already committed with Top? Yah.. He's my boyfriend but why is it JIyong is on my mind?! Omy gawd am i cheating?! No no no. He's been good to me. I must return his kindness to him. I closed my eyes and shook my head. And when i opened it again,  my eyes landed on the stemmed rose, placed on my table.

Until now, I'm still acquiring a stemmed rose everyday. Until now,  he's not yet showing up. And whoever he is, he's probably not Seung Hyun. I glanced at Jiyong,

 

DARA : Tch. Impossible.

 

"All right students. Prepare yourselves. We're going after 10 minutes"

 

Today, we have an outing. It's a treat for all graduating students here in university. All of them were so excited. They got in the bus like they were in ahurry. And a stampede almost occurs. I'm the last one who came in. i looked for avalilable seat and found.. Kwon Jiyong's. Aishhh if why i'm trying to avoid him, in a way that i'm getting more closer to him.  ><

I had no choice. It's the only seat that was available. I saw him facing the window and i slowly place mu on my seat. ~sigh

 

I'm stealing glances at him with the corner of my eyes without being notice. He was just looking outside the window. Resting his chin on his hand. Our road trip was quite longer. Until our bus hit the brake all of  the sudden. To the point i knocked my forehead on the back seat in front of meh.

~Ouchh ><

 

JIYONG : Are you okay?

 

He caress my forehead as i got bewilder in my position, didn't mind that my mouth was already hanging that can my jaw drop on the ground.

 

JIYONG : Does it hurts?

 

My eyes were fixed on him. Is he talking? Cos i can't hear nothing but.

*THUG*THUG*THUG

Everything goes in slow motion until he poked my head so hard while i'm lost in my own thoughts.

 

DARA  : Ouchh ~ (Pout)

 

"Our bus is in trouble. We need to wait for awhile until it go back to normal"

 

This was really part of every trip. Then i felt someting made me shiver.  Ohw no... Not now.. ><

i went out of the bus and searched for a good place to release this bad will. And then i realized that Jiyong was following meh.

 

DARA    : Where are you going?!!

JIYONG : I'll go with you.

DARA   : What?! No no you can't! I'm.. I'mm going to..

JIYONG  ; Whatever it is, I'll accompany you. C'mon!

DARA    : No need.

JIYONG : You see how weak to be alone here?! In just a blink of an eye, you'll be vanished in this world..

 

I looked around me, He's right. It's kinda creepy. >< I hurriedly start my business. While Jiyong waiting in NOT-SO-FAR distance.

 

JIYONG : Gawd. What the heck did you ate?!

 

He said while pitching his nose.

 

DARA    : Stop complaining there! i already told you not to come with me. Tch.

JIYONG  :  Can you make it faster ?!

 

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

DARA : I'm done. C'mon lets go back!

 

WOW. Based on the roots grew on my foot, she spent half of an hour by just taking poop?

She leads the way while i'm on her back, busy searching for my phone's signal. What a poor connection. Isn't there any satellite here?! tch.

Then meanwhile, Dara suddenly stopped.

 

JIYONG : What's wrong?

 

I looked at her and i want to chuckle when i saw her face. i can't explain what she looked like when i followed where her eyes were. I realized, WE'RE DEAD. ><

 

DARA   : Aishhh! How dare they've left us?!!  Argghhh !! AHhhhh! Ahrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

JIYONG : Hey please... For the sake of my ears that about to bleed, stop screaming..

DARA   : AARGGhhhhhh!! Arghhhhhhhhhh! AHhhhhhhhh

 

Scream as long as you want. they would never come back. We're now heading the road all by ourselves like we're lost in a desert.  I can't see nothing but those effing lane on the road and dense trees. holy cow! I can't believed this happening.. Where we going?! i don't even know where's the exact place of that resort?! Especially when you're trapped between three identical trail.

DARA   : Alright. What we gonna choose?

JIYONG : I think this way in the middle is the right way.

DARA    : You think so?

JIYONG  : Then what? We're running out of time and it's getting dark. oh my...

 

I cupped my face with my hands due to frustation. I tried to dialled their number but there's no signal. Damnwit! And there's no other cars passing by. What kind of place is this?!

We aimlessly tracked our NOT-so-SURE path. We're getting tired but still we can't see any sign or vision that there's a resort here.

 

DARA    : Kyahhhhhhhhh!

JIYONG : SHHHHhhh...

 

        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong and Dara found a House. They bravely asked the owner to stay for awhile until tomorrow comes. the fact that it's already cold and dark outside. And they were effing hungry aswell. Fortunately, the owner-ahjumma welcomed them without thinking twice. So cheer! ^^

 

They were on the same bed. Dara was already lost in her dreamland while Jiyong was still wide awake. he didn't dare to move like he was frozen on his position. He tried to close his eyes but still, he can't sleep. After a while. Dara move closer. that looked like she's embrassing him. He could feel her warm breath on his face that made him shiver.

He slowly faced back at her. As he closed his eyes, the more she tighten her hug. And he kinda like the feelin' he feels right now. ^^. Ah-ha

 

           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA 'S POV

 

I jerk out from my sleep and i just realized that i'm embrassing Kwon Jiyong. omy gawd. Is he already sleeping? he faced back at me but i let myself to continue whatever i am doin' and acted like i'm still sleeping. His scent was , that made me tighten my hug. I just kinda feel safe with him. I embrassed him confidently until i fell asleep again.

 

           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BOM'S POV

 

I'm sitting on the bench waiting for my Kwon Jiyong. if i were on the same bus they were last night, maybe this wouldn't be happened. I tried to contact his phone but it cannot be reach. Damn! I'm getting worried bout him. Realllyyy worried. knowing that he's with Dara.

Moments after. A pink truck stopped in front of me.

Kwon Jiyong! ^^ Omy Jiyong! I abruptly run towards him and gave him a big hug.

 

BOM  : Jiyong . Are you alright?

 

DARA : Thank you Ms. Han for sending us here. Thank you very much. ^^

 

I heard Dara gaving recognition for the Ahjumma who snet  them here.  Anyways, I saw how heavy she stares at my Jiyong, like there's something between their gazes and  my Jiyong also did the same?!! ! I need to move. And i think this is the right time. We'll see Dara.. We'll see. ~~

I run after Jiyong.

 

BOM        : Jii.Jiyong..

JIYONG   : What?

BOM       : We need to talk.. I have something to tell you..

JIYONG  : What is it? Say it now..

BOM        : I'm...... i'm..

JIYONG  : What?!!

 

BOM       : I'm pregnant. And you're the father.  ~~