DARA vs. JIYONG

MY HOUSEMATE

 

" Hi kids ! "

 

JIYONG   :  MUM ! Hey Dara. Mum's here !

 

Dara quickly run towards to the main door and looked for Mrs. Kwon. Not knowing that Jiyong meant that his mum was only communicating thru internet. Jiyong chuckled when Dara went back. He still laughing when Dara stoned her a pillow. Serves you right. ^^

 

MRS. KWON   : What are you planning guys for this coming vacation ?

JIYONG           : We haven't plan it yet. Maybe I'll just stay here at home.

MRS. KWON  : OW So boring. How bout you Dara?

 

Dara was sitting behind kwon Jiyong

 

DARA             : (cough) I.. I don't know.

MRS. KWON  :  Is Kwon Jiyong treating you right?

 

Jiyong crossed his arms then slampped his back to the couch like a lilttle kid who's jealous cos his mother only cares bout Sandara.

Dara looked at Jiyong before she responded to Mrs. kwon.

 

DARA             :  He... He's  kind.. Andgentleman..

MRS. KWON   : Oh is that for real? I never thought of that.. You've changed my son? ohh gawd..

                         Anyways. Go pack your things and we're going to Jeju Island.. hmm maybe this next week or soon.

 

JEJU ISLAND ?! To reiterate, Jeju Island. One of the most promising resort in South Korea. Alright! She thought that only rich family can afford that kind of place. She stood straight due to excitement, even she's already out of money--------------------------

Oh no! She realized then that SHE-AIN'T-GOT-NO-MONEY.

 

JIYONG      : What happened huh ?

DARA         : No.. Nothing..  ~aissshhh

 

Her monthly allowance was over. So what now Dara?! Tell it to Mrs. Kwon right NOW. But her mind battles about DO's and DON'T.  Even though they've promised to sustain her daily needs and school tuition, but she's not that so thick-faced.

 

MRS. KWON   : Alright kids? See you soon oki ! Hey Jiyong ! Take care of Sandara, huh? and Dara my darling.. Go changed my

                        son.. keep it up.. Byeeeeeiiii . ^_^

 

***

 

SCHOOL / LUNCH BREAK

 

Everyone at the cafeteria were busy in their own businesses. And the place was getting crowded. Dara looked over for vacant seat but there's no more available but in JIYONG's Table.

 

CLASSMATE 1  : Hey Dara ! Why don't you join Jiyong here?

 

Everybody started to . But she didn't get interrupted by those bastard classmates of her, since she's really hungry and had no choice but to seat with them.

Dara went to their table then fixed her lunchbox and she eat silently facedown.

 

CLASSMATE 2 : Wow Jiyong. Your foods look great ! Is that your mother who made that for you? So lucky..

 

Dara sneak a peek at Jiyong's lunch box She got flattered by their compliments knowing that she's the one  who created the Bento Box.

 

JIYONG   : No. It's my maid who made this.

 

A smile formed into Dara's lips turned into a frown.

 

CLASSMATE 3  :  Oh really? We must meet her.. She's good..

CLASSMATE 4  : Yahhh we can pay her to make us lunch like that. ^__^

JIYONG             : What the hell are you talking about ? That's insane !

CLASSMATE 1  : Why? except for the salary she gets from you, she could also earned money thru this.

 

Dara wa chuckling behind while eating because of what she heard. ^^  hoping that Jiyong would not to disagree.

 

JIYONG    :  OH I bet you guys, if you'd seen her, you'd better not to eat than to make a deal with her. She's creepy. Jeez..

 

Dara choke behind and quickly drunk the bottled water of whoever owned it.

 

CLASSMATE 1 : HEY that's mine !

CLASSMATE 2 : Dara is swooning. Look at her!!

 

Jiyong looked at Dara like a fire that is about to explode. He never thought that she'd got offended on what HE-DIDN'T-MEANT-TO-SAY.

Dara stomped her hands on the table and walked away. ~~