The Great Pretender

MY HOUSEMATE

FEW DAYS AFTER  ~

 

DARA'S POV

 

I Went upstair to the rooftop to be able to catch poluted---I mean, Fresh air. These days, I don't know why but i've been like a PARANOID... I took my papers out on my bag and reviewed the scores i got on our exam. Gawd.. What happened to my grades? >.< I sighed and i eventually got a phone call. From Top.

 

DARA : Yah Seung Hyun ?

TOP    : Where are you? I've been looking for you on the school ground.

DARA  : Ah I'm here on the rooftop. Why?

TOP     :Nothing. I just want to treat you for a light meal. C'mon!

DARA  : Really? Okay i'll go down. Wait for me. ^^

TOP      : Okay see you then ^^

DARA   : Okay bye.

 

I put down my phone and fixed myself. ready to meet Seung Hyun.

 

JIYONG  : Since when he's been courting you?

 

Omy Jiyong?! Since when did he came?! He moved closer to me but i just looked away.

 

JIYONG : The more you ignore me, the more you'll miss me.

 

What the- what are he talking about??!!  Tch.

 

JIYONG : Are you mad? Bom and I ----------

DARA    : You don't have to explain. I don't care either.

JIYONG : Then why you just run away. and leave such meaningful stare.

DARA    : Huh?! It's just because -------

JIYONG   : And you even dare to ignore my calls and texts?!

 

Because it hurts! I am hurt.

 

 

H...hurt? I'm hurt? It means ....

 

JIYONG  : I thought you were jealous (pout)

DARA     : Ha-ha what the hell are you saying?! I don't care if you and Bommie has something or what! I don't care if you like her.  I don't ca-----------

 

He cut me off when his lips touch mine. I'm supposed to against  it but what happened was..

okay okay i wasn't to deny it. I oovvvee it. Everything  goes in slow motion. His sweet and soft flesh fits mine. Kiss that was so familiar, Like i already kissed him before. Until there's a memry flashed back on the side of my brain.

 

I kissed him back then when i was drunk

 

My eyes grew wide and pushed him away. Oh-oh >,<

 

JIYONG : Dara i like --------

 

TOP      : Dara ^^

DARA  : Top!

TOP      : What took you so long?

DARA   : I'm sorry..

TOP      : It's okay. Oh Ji, you're there. What's up? ^_^

JIYONG : H-hi.. Am fine.

TOP       : I see. oh by the way. Congratulation! ^^. You never tell us bout your girlfriend huh?

                I just met her a while ago. She's quit pretty huh?! ^_^

 

Again, I walked away, and pretend that i heard nothing.

 

*******

 

TOP'S POV

 

I can't wait to see Dara and gave  my present to her. For me, this day would be special. i went to the rooftop when i heard she's talking with someone. it's Jiyong. Are they fighting again?!!

 

Until it went silent

 

I sneak a peek to see what's going on. Then i witnessed Jiyong kissing my Dara. There was a tear wanted to formed into my eyes but i argue. I've decided to come out and messed them up.

 

I know from the start, Jiyong Likes Dara. but how bout me?! i lke her MORE... His mistake, he don't know how to fight.

 

I brought her to a beautiful, yet romantic place. So far, everything's PERFECT. ^^

We ate first. I let her tasted all the delicious foods serve to us. She hasn't change a bit. She still eats like a monster. Haha! but still Gorgeous to me ^^

 

DARA  : Ah Seung Hyun, is it your birth date? omo i don' have anything here for you :(

TOP     : No no its not.

DARA  : Then what?

 

aHHH. She finally noticed. I pulled out something on my pocket. It's a ring and have a DIAMOND on it. It's kinda expensice but for Dara, it's worthy fro her to have it.

 

DARA  : W..what's that?

 

PLEASE my rosy cheeks don't betray this time. i can sense that my Jowl were turning into red. omo Dara stop making me swoon ~~

 

" BE MY GIRLFRIEND "

 

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S POV

 

Before the school bell rings, I was planning to talk to our school admin about in terms of my tuition. i'm getting worried that i could not take our next semestrial exam due to I-DON'T-HAVE-ENOUGH-MONEY-TO-PAY my tuition fee since i started to refused the funds from Auntie (Jiyong's mum)

Go Dara!! bring it on! Asked for extention of date for you to pay the fee. This would be the last semester and after that is your GRADUATION. Don't you want to graduate? ><

 

"Why don't you to come in?"

 

A teacher asked me. I suddenly realized that i'm standing in front of the Admin office. Jeez.

 

"So you want me to you a permission to extend the terms of your tuition's payment?"

 

DARA  :  Ahh well... Sounds.. like that.

 

"But you're already paid. and even your graduation fee"

 

What?! OMO It's a miracle! Really?!! Am i dreaming?! Ahahahha

 

"Check it out. here's the copy of the receipt. your signature. Isn't it?"

 

I can't remember that i went overe here to pay all the fees. This is really a Heaven's will! Boyahhh!!

 

I look closely on to the signature...... ~