Amor Propio

MY HOUSEMATE

 

Jiyong was on his usual seat while facing outside the window.

 

"Good morning class"

 

The teacher greeted her class. Their subject has already been started but Dara was not in her table yet.

 

JIYONG  :  She even skipped the class, huh?

 

Jiyong can't help to check out his watch time to time when atlast, Dara came in.

 

DARA    : I'm sorry I'm late teacher.

 

Dara just nod and proceed to her table which nearer at jiyong's. He tried to catch her attention by clearing his voice but Dara kept on ignoring him. pooorrr Jiyong-ji..

 

JIYONG  : Where the hell have you been? Where did you sleep last night huh?

 

He whispered with a little anger on his voice. Dara glanced at him and answer his question politely.

 

DARA    :  I slept with my friend. and I'm going to sleep with her, FOREVER.

JIYONG : F.. forever? What do you mean?

DARA    : Did I just pulled out my things from your house? I moved out. and Its for good.

JIYONG  : WHAT??!!

 

Moments later......

 

DARA        : its your fault!!

JIYONG       : No! Its yours!

DARA         : Bastard its you!!

JIYONG       : Junk ! Not me. You!

DARA          : Jerk!

 

TEACHER   : Shut Up!!!

 

****

DARA 'S POV

 

Our teacher sent us out of the classroom and have us to stand with one leg off the ground and hands up for the period of time as punishment due to prattling in the middle of our Ahjumma's discussion. Blame it to Jiyong trying to ruin my day. Well actually, he already did!! ~sigh

 

DARA    : its your fault!!!

JIYONG : No! its yours!

DARA   : Bastard its you!

JIYONG : Junk not me! You!

DARA    : jerk!

 

TEACHER : Shut up!! You two won't leave there as long as I did not say to!

 

OH gawd! I'm already tired.. Everybody's now starring at meh. Why.. I'm the one who treated here... Every student passing us by hissed  like blabber mouth. So embarassing. While this bastard, beside me, can make all the girls swoon even without doing anything. And I hate it! Err . ><

 

JIYONG  : Until when do I need to stand here?! Teacher forgive me....

 

Jiyong begged for the teacher ahjumma like an idiot while trying to gain some fake tears. My other classmates especially those girls were also crying with him. Omy unbelievable..

 

"Please teacher. Let our Kwon Jiyong be seated"

"Look at his leg. I bet its already numb. huhu!"

"Infact Its Dara who actually chat with him first"

 

Omo how dare they digged me into deep !

My life wouldn't have peace at all as long as I'm with this guy. I thought it would be easier if  I seperate myself to him. Yah thats right. but I almost forgot that we're in the same school.

and class. So unfortunate.... Aishht!

 

"okay cut it off. You can now back to your seats."

 

Oh yeah!! At last.

 

DARA : Thank you teacher! ^^

 

I nodded and Jiyong as well. I'm about to go to my table when Jiyong whispered,

 

JIYONG  :  tay after class.

 

And he course his way to his seat and make some streches.

After a few minutes, the class has ended. Our folks were  leaving the classroom except for me and Jiyong who remained on our seats.

Jiyong waited until the room got empty before he approached meh. I feel like I'm frozen that I can't even moved my tiptoe. I engulped while my eyes were fixed on him as he was making his way in front of me. Shishishi.. ><

 

JIYONG : Lets go home.

 

What did he said? I can see solemnity in his eyes. gawd. Jiyong what do you want??

 

DARA   : I can't understand you. You told me to leave the house and now you want me to go home with you?!

JIYONG : When did I said that?

DARA   : Are you drunk? You really want me to repeat all what you've said?

JIYONG : We'll c'mon bring it on!

 

Is this for real? He forgot everything just like that?! Those mean words came from his effing mouth? Eh? Or he just wanted to  have an accord from me?

 

DARA   : You said that its time for us to seperate and live on our own.

JIYONG : Well, yeah I said that. but I never said that you need to leave. As soon as this.

DARA    : But----

JIYONG   : What?

DARA     : I've decided. I'm not going back.

JIYONG   : Did you ever think what would my Mum going to say about this? She'll probably thinks that------

DARA      : Don't worry! I'll explain it to Umm- I mean, Auntie, without causing you trouble.

JIYONG   :  oh really? okay fine. If that's what you want.

 

This jerk! He only thinks about himself. As always. tch!

 

JIYONG  : Lala My life's headache lala no more..

 

I heard him singing while walking out from  the classroom. What theeeee. ><

 

**

 

DAESUNG : Its been a long time since the last day we hanged up here ^^. I miss your couchhhhh

 

Daesung said while resting his whole body on the couch and hugging a pillow. Yah Its been sooooooooo long time since Dara stayed at Jiyong's that's why he coudn't invite his friends over his place because of DARRAAAAA. But now that she already left the house, they can all visit their Hyung anytime, whenever they want.

Seungri was playing his video game while taeyang was busy reading newspaper.

 

JIYONG   : Where's Seung Hyun?

SEUNGRI : We don't know. Maybe he's with Dara.

JIYONG   : What did you say?

 

They all witness how Jiyong raised his eyebrow. Daesung quickly run out to Seungri to shut him up by covering his mouth. Why is it he can't help to brake his effing mouth just once? ~~

 

DAESUNG   : OMO! Seungri was just kiddin'! he-he

TAEYNAG    : Who cares if he's with Dara? Daesung, what are you doing? Seungri already choking! Stop that and you better tell Jiyong the truth.

DAESUNG   : Taeyang ....

 

Omy Taeyang's sober-mindedness blitz again. Oh-Oh

 

TAEYANG    : We already knew who Dara is. And she even lived here right? How dare you to keep it from us? Is that what you called friend? And what's with the point.. of not-telling-it-to-anyone? Do you and Dara have something special?

 

Taeyang crossed his arms while scrutinizing their Kwon Jiyong. Ho-ho!

 

JIYONG       :  Of. ofcourse not! I. I just don't want you guys to got it wrong. ~~

TAEYANG  : You know that we're not like that.

JIYONG      : Omo Taeyang! You're over acting. Okay fine. She once lived here but she already moved out. There, I said it all. Besides, Its my mum who asked her to stay in here. oh gawd..

TAEYANG  : Oh right. If you insist. ^^

JIYONG      : EH? Wait! How did you know her?

DAESUNG  :  We found her busted on the street. Dying and crying out for help.

SEUNGRI    : And she almost got by ugly goons. Luckily we're on our way to help her. Don't you know that? Tch.

JIYONG      : Omoooo I didn't  know that. >_<

 

Jiyong wondered as he bite his finger ~~ Shishishi