Happy Independence Day !!

MY HOUSEMATE

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

I jolted out of sleep when my blurry eye sight reach the clock hanging on the wall. Its effing TWELVE - NOON ! Holy ! I'm so dead late! Again. No no. I jumped out from my bed and proceed to the bathroom.

 

JIYONG : Aishhhtt!! How can Dara did not wake me up?!

 

I'm shampooing my hair when I heard a voice behind the curtain.

 

"You forgot? Dara doesn't lived here anymore."

 

Oh gosh how can I forgot that?! ------Wai! Who's that?! Coscience, Is that you?!

 

"And just to remind you. It's weekend idiot!"

 

I suddenly got vexed due to breakdown despite of the bubbles came from the soap on my face.

 

JIYONG   :  Stop making fun me !!

 

I bravely pulled the curtain and saw Seungri sitting on across my bed. Smiling so wide that his mouth could almost reach his ear.

 

SEUNGRI  : OHH you please. Hide your effing flesh between your legs!!

 

Seungri covered himself with blanket like a who not used to have his balls. jeez.

 

JIYONG     : What are you doing here?!

SEUNGRI   : Kyaaaa! cover it first!!

JIYONG    : Whatever.

 

I just continue taking bath as I rinse my hair and body. After a while, I invited him at the living area.

 

SEUNGRI  : I'm just here to have  my Video game player back. I forgot this here last night.

 

I sat on the couch handling the remote control in front looking for something to watch. While Seungri has been spectator outside the window. I looked at him curiously while poking him on his shoulder.

 

SEUNGRI   : There's someone outside your house. Omymy a STALKER? Take a look. C'mon!

 

I looked through the window and found out that his not lying at all. Stalking in the middle of meridian?!

 

JIYONG    : Tch. Invulnerable on this kind of situation.

SEUNGRI  : Look! Is she your classmate? eh? Park? Park Bom? yah. I remembered her once she's with Dara. they're friends if I'm not mistaken.

 

***

 

BOM'S POV

 

I've been a perceiver in front of my Kwon Jiyong's house for 1 hour but I can't see anything surreal yet. After I heard what they were talking about that Dara lived here. She's dead! I clutches my face while I hid myself on the bushes behind. you know Dara that I like him so much! how can you do this to me?! I feel like I'm crying. Huhu. ><

While I'm trying hard to take a peek inside, someone poked me on back-shoulder. Ohhhhhh so irritating. Go away!

 

BOMMIE  :  Yahhhh what do you wan------------

JIYONG  : What are you doing here ? ~~

 

**

 

Jiyong used the back door to face his new stalker. he poked bommie's shoulder but she just nudge him to death.

 

JIYONG : What are you doing here?

 

Bommie engulped fearfully knowing that its a total indiscretion for her to caught in the act. Jezz...

 

BOMMIE : I.. i... just...

 

Bommie did not even finish her excuse when she immediately run for her life like a blink of an eye, she got lost in Jiyong's sight.

Seungri followed him outside while jiyong left inquisitive in his position.

 

SEUNGRI  : She's a fast runner huh? ^^

 

Seungri laughed when there's something caught Jiyong's attention. A paper bag and lunch box inside of it. Seungri checked it out and discovered some various yummy sushi. ^_^ They suddenly felt like craving for it but Jiyong choosed to ignore it >.<

 

SEUNGRI  : It may be from Park Bom. How sweet ^^.

JIYONG   : Trash it.

 

He said as he went back inside. Seungri tried to taste it when Jiyong shouted,

 

JIYONG   : Trashhh it!!!!
 

Its been almost two weeks since Jiyong started to received a lunch box everyday from unknown. For sure, its from his fangirls trying to win his stomach. but if he's not giving it to the street children, he just throw it away.  But then, there's a time he wonder how come that every food were his favorite. But what if they put something poisonous or allurement on it. Forget it.

 

On the other hand...

 

NANA  : Bibimbap? Yesterday you made sushi. And then rice cake and now Bibimbap. I wonder whom you're giving all of that?

DARA  : It's my friend, who barely concious bout  his food. ^^.

 

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S POV

 

"Dara Noona !! "

 

Someone called my name when I was walking on the hallway.  I looked for it and saw two students from my junior  running towards me.

 

"Dara Noona for you"

 

 A little kid gave me box of chocolates. Ohw how sweet. But, what's with today?

 

DARA : Why you're giving me a present?

 

"That's not a present. It just.. Uhmmm because you looked good today." ^^

 

DARA  :  eH? Really? ha-ha you kid.Anyways, Thank you for this. ^^

 

JIYONG : Why you bratts fooling around here? huh?! And you're going to take that, seriously?!

 

here comes another kid. ~sigh

 

" Noona is he your boyfriend?"

 

huh? Is he talking about Kwon Jiyong?! ha-ha for God's sake. Hope so but i'd rather be single. I'm laughing on my thoughts didn't mind that also laughing in reality. oh .

 

STUDENT 1: I don't understand. How come Noona likes him? He's a rascal.

STUDENT 2 : We better go back to our building.

STUDENT 1 : You're right. C'mon.

 

I heard them whimpered when they finally said goodbye and went back to their building.

 

DARA  :  You scared them.

 

I pout. We're talking as we walked through the hallway when Jiyong grabbed the chocolates given by the two kids.

 

DARA    : Heyahh that's mine!

JIYONG : Let me see if they put something here or what. Just to make sure

 

Is this for real? Since when he became so concern bout me? ^^

 

"Dara-sshi!"

 

 Huh?! who's that?! Not again? >< I tried to looked on my back but Jiyong hooked my neck by his arms and dragged me away.

 

DARA : What the hell are doing?! Ouch----------

 

"Dara-sshi wait!"

 

DARA  : Let go of me Ji ><

 

I tried my best to squirm out from him and I finally did.  I took a deep sigh as I fixed my hair he ruined. Gosshhh What's gotten into him?!  He look at me so badly. hah! What's wrong?! I looked around and saw someone running towards us.

 

"Dara. Sandara Park. uhm. Hi."

 

DARA  : H..hi...?

 

"I'm Cho Bae. "

 

He introduce himself while panting as he gave me a box of different imported chocolates. Wow. I just noticed that my hair is getting longer. ha-ha-ha!

 

DARA : T..thank.. you..but---------

 

JIYONG : She's not a fan of sweet stuffs.

 

Jiyong joined in our conversation while standing behind my back with crossed arms and a smirk on his face.

 

"Oh really? I.. I'm sorry . I didn't know.."

 

Omo he blushed and felt like he got embarrassed. How dare this Jiyong. He's so bad >< hmp.

 

DARA : No. That's not like that. He didn't meant------

JIYONG : Of course I mean it. And Ms. Park. It's time to go back to the class.

 

Jiyong pulled my hand away from Cho Bae  without even saying Sorry and Goodbye. >.<

 

***

 

Dara and Jiyong headed the corridor through their classroom didn't realized they're still holding each other effing hands. ^^. Every eyeball was glued at them with open mouth gaping and curiousity, envy and jealousy on their face. Jiyong felt that heavy gazes as he observe if what the hell they're looking at. He quickly let go of Dara's hand.

 

JIYONG : (Cough)

 

Dara just nod as she hid her hands on her back. and faced down entered the classroom.

Jiyong followed her and blocked its way that caused her to bumped on his chest. ^^ Dara walked backward while Jiyong walked towards her. He snatched  the box of chocolate given by  Dara's admirer from her and smirked.

 

DARA : Again?!

JIYONG : Too much sweet is not good to your health.