WRONG PREDICTION

MY HOUSEMATE

DARA ' S POV

 

Another day to school. and Summer Vacation is near!

Not to mentioned that Jiyong and I were in the same class. But he told me to avoid him & keep our living situation just to ourselves.

Kwon Jiyong is quite popular at school, not just because of his looks which.... yeah. CUTE. (sigh) but also because of his CLASS RECORDS!! He always caused too much trouble. No wonders how he treats me at home. tch.

**

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

The class hasn't started yet. I'm with my group, chatting. Until I've heard my name a couple of time like they're gossiping about me. Then I found out that it came from..... Dara's Group ?!! What the hell are they talking about? That girl.. SHE"S DEAD! maybe she's already telling them taht we're living together.. Huh. Let us see later at home.

She looked at me and I gave her my best death glares.

later on,

They're still talking about me! I can still hear my name.

KWON JIYONG. KWON JIYONG. KWON JIYONG grr.. Feels like my ears were about to bleed.

 

**

 

DARA'S POV

 

I knew it ! HE KNEW IT !  Talking about him. He looked at me and it's SCARYYY I told you. I've got his message, YOU'RE-DEAD! omo. I told my friends to lower their voices but they don't want to listen! One of them planning to confess her feelings to him. But I warned her that it's useless and he'll just gonna punch her face. Until I saw Kwon Jiyong stood up from his seat and made a way through.. US. ~~

 

JIYONG   : What you guys talking about ? Why don"t you share it with me ?

 

He said with a very calm voice but I know he's just tempting his anger. As I remembered, He told me that he hates people talking about him. Regardless to the topic. Such a good boy.

 

CL          : Bommi have something to tell..

 

I felt Bommie's shaking dunno what to do. Is this the first time she's going to confess with a guy? I saw her face as red as riped tomato. Jezz.. All of our classmates were starring at them. ^^

 

BOM       :  I.... I......

JIYONG  : Yesss ??

BOM       : I................ I....... want to say that ........ DARA HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU!

 

**

 

DARA 'S POV

 

Its already 9:00 pm and it's already my curfew. But I don't still want to go home. After what happened at school? Gawd.. It's a big revelation to them but a NIGHTMARE to me! I tried to defend myself and explain but my classmates already shout for gleeeee.. ~sigh

 

**

 

IIt's 10:30 in the evening. Dara was running her way home. Hoping that the dooe still open or else, she'll end up to the street.

 

DARA   : I don't wanna sleep on the street!

 

On the other hand, Jiyong was also running his way home wishing  that the door stil open. Until they bumped each other ~weew.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late"

 

They both said at the same time.

 

JIYONG    :  It's already 10:30 pm don't you know that?

**

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

Where does this lady had been? it's already late and it's kinda NOT-SAFE for a woman who have scattered brain like her walking on the street in this kind of moment. I asked her but she damn ignored me. Holyy what's gotten into her now? Then I remembered all what happened at school. Her friend told me that Sandara Park has a crush on me?! With a very loud and high pitch voice while pointing finger to her face. What happened to the contract? Its being useless then.

 

I sat on the couch. Rest my body and took a deep sigh. I was able to finish all the projects assigned to me at Seungri's House, so I'm kinda tired. I really hate school projects! I think I need a study buddy who gonna saved me from those responsibilities.While sitting-pretty , I saw Dara fixing herself ready to sleep.

 

JIYONG     :  I'm hungry. Can you cook some for me?

 

I sniffed with my eyes closed imagining with all delicious foods. And when I opened my eyes,

 

DARA      : Cook for yourself! jerk.

 

Omy What's this? Can goods in front of me. What the heck!