Back Ride

MY HOUSEMATE

 

JIYONG ' S POV

 

How to Get up right away when your Alarm clock goes off. Could somebody tell me?!!

My bed so much comfier when  I heard noises from my alarm clock. I turned it off and rolled over my bed. I did my morning streches when my blurry eye sight reached the clock and HOLY ! It's already 8:00 am and my class starts at 8:30. Alright I stll have 30 minutes to go. I jumped out the bed and took a quick shower then I fixed myself instantly. After that, I run towards to the kitchen to fetch my lunch box but I've seen NOTHING ! Where the hell is my Lunch?! DARAAAA !!!!

DARA Leave the house without even preparing my things? I really hate her! FLAT CHESTED GIRL!!! ~~

 

I started my motor's engine and drive as fast as I can like a speed maniac who doesn't care bout the speed limit must in a way. I just got used to have a lunch from her everyday maybe, that's why I'm being ing sulk. But it doesn't mean that she already got my stomach, excuses!

 

As I pursed my way to school, a girl walking on the sidewalk catched my attention. Her back is familiar so i decided to drive slow to go along with her at the same time

 

**

 

" AHHHH !!!?? "

 

Dara and Jiyong both scream with discouragement and Jiyong suddenly hit the brake and took a deep sigh before he rebuts.

 

JIYONG    : Can't afford a Bus-ride huh?

 

Dara just closed her eyes and went closer to him.

 

DARA      : I-dont-wanna-fight with you.now. I'm not in the good mood either, So stop irritating me!!!  Understand? Now,  go!

 

She pointed her finger on the road. Faced him back and continue walking.

 

JIYONG      :  C'mon. I'll take you to school.

DDARA       : What's with you now?

 

Dara stared at Jiyong like she's scrutinizing him more while caressing her lower chin.

 

JIYONG     :  Stop starring at me like you're going to eat me alive. Ride on. hurry!

 

**

 

He's really a fast driver as I'm riding on his motor at his back. I tighten my hold on his waist so I wasn't able to fall, when I've heard him said.

 

JIYONG    :  Don't get too close. I can feel your b**bs. Disgusting. ~~

 

Dara covered her chest with her hand while the other one trying to pinch Jiyong's belly. Jiyong's already crying out loud because of hurt. While Dara also screaming while shocking her head.

 

JIYONG     : Stop you bratt! ahhh!!! Ouchh.... Dara Stop it !!!

 

DARA        :  Ehhhhh...Bastard!! You.... Jerkkkkkk........

 

JIYONG     :  I SAID... ST..STOP... OUCHHHHhhhh.. We're going to bump. I tell you.~

 

**********************

 

"Hey look! Dara and Jiyong! "

 

Everybody's shouting * swooning as their gazes followed wherever the motor bike goes.

Some of them were jealous, Some of them were jolly. Jiyong parked his bike on the side of the waiting shed.

On the other hand, All of the student's eye balls were still glued at them.

 

are they two dating?

OmG! that little bratt. how could she end up with our Kwon Jiyong?

Did he fetch her at home?

 

Some of insecure es and fangirls ' questions lingering on their mind.

 

Gawd! They're too exagerated. They haven't do anything yet. whatelse if knew bout that they're living together. Kekeke.

Fangirls would probably exchange everything they have just to be in place where she is right now.

 

Kwon Jiyong is quite popular at school and lot of students have a big obsession  on this guy.

They're all kwon jiyong's ! Despite of that, He never had a Girlfriend and dated anyone. That's why  its a big issue to see a girl with him. Tsk.Tsk.

 

Dara removed the helmet as well as Jiyong, fixed herself and make way to the hallway thru their classroom.

 

JIYONG   :  Didn't even say Thank you, huh?

 

Dara stopped and take a look at him. She bowed her head as Thanks giving then,

 

DARA     :  Thank you for the ride. Would you mind? to... to give me another later? PUhhhhllleaaaassseeeeee :))